LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   some fun in mexico with a ls2 gto and 02ws6 (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1611962-some-fun-mexico-ls2-gto-02ws6.html)

k_garretson23 01-01-2013 06:44 PM

some fun in mexico with a ls2 gto and 02ws6

Went to mexico to get some runs in with my buddies ls2 goat.

My car 02ws6- pacesetter lts, tsp duals, rpm tune, monster stage 2, tick master , street tires, 6spd

His car 6.0 gto- stock 6spd

first run= 40mph roll me first gear spun a lot and didnt hear the honks couldnt chase the gto down
second run= 40 mph me in second, i honk he didnt hear them i take the win
dig- both cars spin, he gets traction first pulls a car or two, i chase him down at the top of third have about 1.5 cars by top of 4th
another 40 roll- he misses third
another 40- a pull him through the gears.

subscribe to his channel

chevbon 01-01-2013 07:53 PM

Looks like a couple of duds to me.

k_garretson23 01-01-2013 07:55 PM

slow cars racing slowly

s346k 01-01-2013 09:09 PM

good runs. i put the hurts on a stockish ls2 m6 goat, as well. he did the same thing from a dig, got out on me and i ended up passing in 3rd and pulled a couple in 4th.

i also raced a compeltely gutted bolt on ls2 m6 gto. that was a better run. i had a car on him at the top of 3rd and pulled like halfway through 4th before it popped out of gear haha. we were good runs for sure, very close. i've added a couple mods since then and would love another run.

PhantaZm 01-01-2013 09:15 PM

Even though I don't comment all the time, I still watch and enjoy all the videos here whenever I get a chance including this one

NightmareTA 01-01-2013 09:21 PM

Nice runs! Better invest in a cam once the GTO starts modding up, lol.

chevbon 01-01-2013 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by NightmareTA (Post 17022683)
Nice runs! Better invest in a cam once the GTO starts modding up, lol.

GTO is getting a set of long tubes soon! :burn:

k_garretson23 01-01-2013 09:43 PM

Im already set for when the gto is modded. Just a switch away

HCI2000SS 01-01-2013 10:13 PM

Nice job! Mod for mod it should be a good race I would think

HioSSilver 01-01-2013 11:00 PM

Nice to see a dig run!!

Cwarta 01-01-2013 11:25 PM

If "BigKleib" is your friend, Im sorry. The fucking kid is a scrub. Got banned from LS1gto for being a retard. His cars not stock.

Edit: Didn't mean anthing towards you OP. Good runs!

chevbon 01-02-2013 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Cwarta (Post 17022947)
If "BigKleib" is your friend, Im sorry. The fucking kid is a scrub. Got banned from LS1gto for being a retard. His cars not stock.

Edit: Didn't mean anthing towards you OP. Good runs!

Oh my bad, cold air intake and ported intake... far from stock. For the record, it's probably better that I got banned from there. That site gives GTO owners a bad name.

k_garretson23 01-02-2013 02:01 AM

Play nice kids

Sticks n Stones 01-02-2013 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by chevbon (Post 17023061)
Oh my bad, cold air intake and ported intake... far from stock. For the record, it's probably better that I got banned from there. That site gives GTO owners a bad name.

to get banned from there YOU must give GTO owners a bad name. Why don't you hit up craigslist and buy yourself a Evo or Prelude or something appropriately ricey.

clonedws6 01-02-2013 03:22 AM

Boom! Ls1gto is very informative.

evangto87 01-02-2013 09:23 AM

Im sorry but i have 0 respect for ls1gto.com. I was part of that site for about a year before i realized how the people really were. I finally ended my stay with them when i flipped out at the fact that they posted up pictures of my buddies camaro burning to the ground on the side of the highway and were having a laugh about it. What kind of people pull over to take pictures of a 4th gen burning down, rather then ask them if they need help. THEN post it online so all there GTO buddies can laugh and talk shit. Please, i wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy. I understand i cant label everyone on that site... but i mean, that thread didnt even get locked. Completely childish.

Cwarta 01-02-2013 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by chevbon (Post 17023061)

Thats not all thats done guy, did you sell your Kooks exhaust to buy plastidip or what?

You dont like that sight because quite frankly your an Idiot.

"Hey guys, I got caught doing a burnout in the street, stupid pigs! I was on my own property!!"

Ls1GTO- No, you can clearly see your in a residential neighborhood, burning out in the middle of the road

"No way brah, that highway is infront of my house, I own that part!"

Commence retard Bashing.

To many countless dumb ass threads for me to count.

Cwarta 01-02-2013 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by evangto87 (Post 17023539)
Im sorry but i have 0 respect for ls1gto.com. I was part of that site for about a year before i realized how the people really were. I finally ended my stay with them when i flipped out at the fact that they posted up pictures of my buddies camaro burning to the ground on the side of the highway and were having a laugh about it. What kind of people pull over to take pictures of a 4th gen burning down, rather then ask them if they need help. THEN post it online so all there GTO buddies can laugh and talk shit. Please, i wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy. I understand i cant label everyone on that site... but i mean, that thread didnt even get locked. Completely childish.

Evan man, google car on fire. How many cars pop up? Anything like that happens and people are racing to get there phones out. Shit google lady smashed by car and im sure there videos and pictures of that to. As far as help, if a car is engulfed in flames what can they do? I guess im not sure what your getting at. As far as laughing at him, i dont know there. I didnt see that particular thread, and It may have been before I even owned a GTO. You will NOT find a better resource for new gen GTO`s anywere.

evangto87 01-02-2013 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cwarta (Post 17023673)
Evan man, google car on fire. How many cars pop up? Anything like that happens and people are racing to get there phones out. Shit google lady smashed by car and im sure there videos and pictures of that to. As far as help, if a car is engulfed in flames what can they do? I guess im not sure what your getting at. As far as laughing at him, i dont know there. I didnt see that particular thread, and It may have been before I even owned a GTO. You will NOT find a better resource for new gen GTO`s anywere.

it was a personal attack... because there was bad blood between my friend with the camaro and one GTO owner locally. My point is they took the time to stop at the scene, take a bunch of pictures, upload them online to LS1gto... and have a shit talking bash session. It was a near death experience and they made a good time of it. Like i said, i wouldnt do that to my worst enemy.

You could be the smartest man alive when it came to the new gen gto, but if your a dick about it, i have no interest in talking to you. Maybe it was just the eastern section of the forum, which is usually where i hung out.... but it forever tainted me from that site.

Cwarta 01-02-2013 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by evangto87 (Post 17023687)
it was a personal attack... because there was bad blood between my friend with the camaro and one GTO owner locally. My point is they took the time to stop at the scene, take a bunch of pictures, upload them online to LS1gto... and have a shit talking bash session. It was a near death experience and they made a good time of it. Like i said, i wouldnt do that to my worst enemy.

You could be the smartest man alive when it came to the new gen gto, but if your a dick about it, i have no interest in talking to you. Maybe it was just the eastern section of the forum, which is usually where i hung out.... but it forever tainted me from that site.

If they singled him out and took pics of his car burning just to post and talk shit, that is messed up.

I agree, but look at the amount of shit that is spewed on a daily basis. I like the grammar Nazi`s and the hard ass`s. Keeps the forum from being overrun be degenerates.

As far as the reqional section, Nebraska is dead so i never go in there lol. I spend most of my time in the Tech sections and occassionally the lounge lol