Old 03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet your Boss came with an EBT card.

Sick Burn.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by willizm
Yeah guys, what the hells your problem? Do what BHanson said!!!!

1. create new user name
2. talk ****
3. post up random high hp car from youtube
4. ????
5. Profit

Evidently I've been doing it all wrong over the years. **** me right?
oh no I been coming here for years reading articles just decided to post cause it's people like you that degrade a great community. I don't need 1000's of post or a street rep. Nor could I care less what you think with your baby cars actually after this post I won't waste my time even reading your responses as they are childish at best.
Do I care if you believe this is my car or not? Not at all you sit there with your budget build acting tuff I will sit here with my Camaro looking stock. I wont even waiste my time or lower my standards to even have a back and forth with you or your wanna be fast friends.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BHanson
Well I been reading this thread and decided to just register and say a few things.
1. There is a lot of childish sh*& on this thread. You all act like a bunch of retards for sure.
2 NONE of you have a fast car Wbody guys, you Fbody guys, those junk stangs, GARBAGE!!!
3. I have seen 6 cylinders put a hurting on V8 cars like my old Grand national would kill a lot of v8's out there. FWD or RWD it doesn't matter you are all still in the baby stages of cars.
4. Don't even speak to me unless you can come like a big boy with toys.

Need your proof right did I read vids or not real? Well here you go son.

Start playing in the major leagues kiddies

Bruce
there is a shitload of money in that monster!! awesome car and thank you for the vid
Old 03-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Well I been reading this thread and decided to just register and say a few things.
1. There is a lot of childish sh*& on this thread. You all act like a bunch of retards for sure.
2 NONE of you have a fast car Wbody guys, you Fbody guys, those junk stangs, GARBAGE!!!
3. I have seen 6 cylinders put a hurting on V8 cars like my old Grand national would kill a lot of v8's out there. FWD or RWD it doesn't matter you are all still in the baby stages of cars.

Bruce
Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money!
Old 03-21-2013, 01:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money!
Nice Cage qoute sir
Old 03-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
i believe most gto kits came with 3.0's some 2.8's so either of those.

also most of the gto kits have the 1:1 rears. thats usually when u see the 3.0pulley.
Thanks for the info. My buddy bought a 2300 for his GTO, and I was just curious about the pulley sizes for the both of them. Seems like a big difference in pulley sizes lol. Do you know I they have the same "outlet bolt pattern"? Like if he thought he bought a lower that was too big, he could just swap for a 1900 with someone? He got a good deal on it, which is why he bought it.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Bruce
Thanks for your contribution, Billy Badass.

I've never seen so many Boss Mustang, Beemer, Vette, Performance Sedans, FI, etc... budget builds in my life.
Launching!

oh no I been coming here for years reading articles just decided to post cause it's people like you that degrade a great community. I don't need 1000's of post or a street rep. Nor could I care less what you think with your baby cars actually after this post I won't waste my time even reading your responses as they are childish at best.
Do I care if you believe this is my car or not? Not at all you sit there with your budget build acting tuff I will sit here with my Camaro looking stock. I wont even waiste my time or lower my standards to even have a back and forth with you or your wanna be fast friends.
hahahahah such a hypocrite! If replying is a waste of your time, why did you go through the hassle of registering and ****??

OH WAIT, I know why..you just wanted to drop in and flaunt your car hoping everyone would to you!
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats a pretty cool story bro and I'ver read many cool stories, but this one in particular has to be the coolest story I've ever read bro. Keep up the cool stories bro.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
lol i second that! awesome quote.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by evangto87
Boss 302 = budget build

Bro my work that Nelson did alone is your whole car

Hmm your a Ford Mustang guy on a LS1 website??? Confused are we?
Old 03-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Banned

exactly the childish garbage im talking about bunch of young punk kids and their budget builds.
Do you even phucking lift phaggot? srs you on dat phaggy time cuz.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bro my work that Nelson did alone is your whole car

Hmm your a Ford Mustang guy on a LS1 website??? Confused are we?
read my user name... then maybe you will realize...ive owned more then one car.

Retard
Old 03-21-2013, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wotgtp
Thanks for the info. My buddy bought a 2300 for his GTO, and I was just curious about the pulley sizes for the both of them. Seems like a big difference in pulley sizes lol. Do you know I they have the same "outlet bolt pattern"? Like if he thought he bought a lower that was too big, he could just swap for a 1900 with someone? He got a good deal on it, which is why he bought it.
i was reffering to a m112 kit.. for a 2300 im not sure what the gto come with but itd be in the 3.5ish range id guess.. and yes any of the magnuson quik change pulleys use the same hub so yes the pulley will swap right over
Old 03-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Teching In

So it takes 1500hp to make a government cheese eating, big gulp chugging fat assed camaro to go fast? Thank you Mister Bruce, for your enlightenment to the topic at hand. Oh wait, it has nothing to do with this thread except pounding your chest so hard you may go into cardiac arrest trying to make everyone feel impressed by your ability to cut checks to shops.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

So it takes 1500hp to make a government cheese eating, big gulp chugging fat assed camaro to go fast? Thank you Mister Bruce, for your enlightenment to the topic at hand. Oh wait, it has nothing to do with this thread except pounding your chest so hard you may go into cardiac arrest trying to make everyone feel impressed by your ability to cut checks to shops.
^this
Old 03-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
Do you even phucking lift phaggot? srs you on dat phaggy time cuz.
Oh lawdy, we got a misc phaggot on ls1tech.

Mirin.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
i was reffering to a m112 kit.. for a 2300 im not sure what the gto come with but itd be in the 3.5ish range id guess.. and yes any of the magnuson quik change pulleys use the same hub so yes the pulley will swap right over
Ahh ok, thanks man.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Banned

Oh lawdy, we got a misc phaggot on ls1tech.

Mirin.

lawl brah half this site is aware (srs)
Old 03-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by evangto87
Nice Cage qoute sir
Thanks, I felt it was quite fitting for such a post!

Quick Reply: Regal vs Boss