Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just moved to Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just moved to Chicago

I just moved to Chicago from St Louis and I can’t seem to find an area where everyone goes to get it on.

In St Louis cars came from hundreds of miles away to race on Hall Street. Where is the hot spot in Chicago and where are the “Under the Radar” spots in the area?

No Hope
Old 03-26-2013, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if it's anything like Mpls there is nothing. Further south you go the better it gets like you mentioned.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by No Hope
I just moved to Chicago from St Louis and I can’t seem to find an area where everyone goes to get it on.
yeah looking @ your avatar and your first sentence - I dont think we are in the same things

but really to help you out I heard south side is where its @ ... try to post in the regional forum also
Old 03-27-2013, 07:44 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where abouts in Chicago are you? There are some places but its more word of mouth.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS
yeah looking @ your avatar and your first sentence - I dont think we are in the same things

but really to help you out I heard south side is where its @ ... try to post in the regional forum also

The avatar is one of my baby pictures,, dude you are cold.

In case you were wondering her name is Nadine. Do you want to meet her?

It's definitely a culture shock going from St Louis to Chicago, street racing is god there. Many nights there would be 1000 or maybe 2000 cars parked on the side of Hall street waiting to take a turn or just watch.

The food in Chicago is WAY better and there is always something to do down town.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by willizm
Where abouts in Chicago are you? There are some places but its more word of mouth.

Oak Park, or "NO Park" is what I call it. Cool area with great food close to the "L" train.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

No amount of money on earth could make me live near or in cook county. Culture shock is right... It's like a different country over there... Have you tried chitownracing? Might find what you are looking for over there.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well if you are looking for action my best suggestion is to join up on a local forum and depending on what you are looking for their are a variety. The one in my sig is primarily higher hp cars and guys that run for ***** and giggles. it's still rather small but you are welcome to join. If your thing is getting into the big-money-hustling-hoods-shut-line-em-up-talk-****-for-a-month-before-racing then you could go to ChiTownRacing.com. If you are looking for small money runs and everyone wanting lengths and the wiggle check out thechicagogarage.com. I frequent 1(admin) and 3(member). The later being a much bigger community.

Quick Reply: Just moved to Chicago