Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Big Turbo Civic/C6 ZO6/E36 M3/S4/Evo 8/Evo 9

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by srt6xf
I'm local to a 650hp 4g63 mirage and a 600 HP civic.. civic raced a d1 ls3 vette last Thursday, civic by 2 cars. There is videos of the mirage on YT, its nasty.
Ask your friend what happened on the first run? It's hard to get a good run with cars that let off at 120ish when they see the other car half a car behind them and coming hard to beat them. This is how it went down to clarify rumors and bs.

1st run = 60-140 - I honked to 3 - we both take off evenly and get him by a car or car and half. Civic said he wasnt ready.

2nd run = 60-120 - told him to honk - never heard the honks (could be bc of BOV open) never heard them - he got the hit - I chased and civis lets off at 120ish - hot night - clutch on floor on my car.

Parked at gas station - checked belt and let the clutch cool off a lil bit for 5 mins.

On the way back we never got a run - lined up a couple times - no honks - jumped- I honked he wouldn't go, etc etc.

No doubt it's a quick car at 600whp on 2400 pounds - my car is a stock ls3 d1 4.75" pulley on an 3lt weight around 3650 pounds. As you guys know centrifugal blowers don't get the boost til way up top.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:22 PM

^^^ I don't really think I agree with you on those runs bro. We ran about 8 times. Out of those we might have got 4-5 good runs in. I can say it was really hard hearing one another. But from the 1 times you was in front of me, you took the hit and I didn't break boost my car. But our best run 60-140 I was in front of you the whole time. I really didn't think it was called for doing 170 plus in my car. I'm sure your vette car will do 200+. But it's all fun to me, your car rolls out for sure. Win or lose end of the day it's still a Honda lol
Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Default Hondas suck!

Whats the big mystery Honda's make no torque with 600 hp but they weigh 1800 pounds? What do you think is gonna happen. Maybe we should start building 800 hp LS Chevy, Ford, or Dodge sub 2400 l.b.s cars too. Just simple math!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rico892002
^^^ I don't really think I agree with you on those runs bro. We ran about 8 times. Out of those we might have got 4-5 good runs in. I can say it was really hard hearing one another. But from the 1 times you was in front of me, you took the hit and I didn't break boost my car. But our best run 60-140 I was in front of you the whole time. I really didn't think it was called for doing 170 plus in my car. I'm sure your vette car will do 200+. But it's all fun to me, your car rolls out for sure. Win or lose end of the day it's still a Honda lol
Sounds like a re-match is in order here
Old 07-02-2013, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mookie
Sounds like a re-match is in order here
Yup sounds like it. It also sounds like you are afraid to lose.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hitman, why do you troll every forum? You talk **** to Kevin on the lambo forums, troll supraforums all the time, just go slob **** on the GTR forums. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

Good honked runs maybe 3 if you count the one om the way back, when you jumped, I'm down for a rematch, since you can't go past ur 4th, lets do 30-130/140. You can break boost, I can't and only on a 60/70mph stretch there is no room for me to build boost. On a 60 roll is like me running you on motor half the run, you shut down early for me. All cars I've run there is always a 100mph stretch. It's all fun to me too, let's do it 30-130/140 you down ?
Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 PM

We can run again, really don't matter to me. Like I said before I don't do low rolls, I really didn't set the car up for that. If I had a smaller waste gate spring then I would be down. I guess that's happens when you own a fwd car lol . We will just have to do another 60 roll. I'm still setting up the car to work with lower rolls. I'm sure I will see you around we will set something up again.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

We can run again, really don't matter to me. Like I said before I don't do low rolls, I really didn't set the car up for that. If I had a smaller waste gate spring then I would be down. I guess that's happens when you own a fwd car lol . We will just have to do another 60 roll. I'm still setting up the car to work with lower rolls. I'm sure I will see you around we will set something up again.
So no low rolls and early shutdowns? Lol Yea i'll see you around to set it up again.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
Hitman, why do you troll every forum? You talk **** to Kevin on the lambo forums, troll supraforums all the time, just go slob **** on the GTR forums. Thanks!
talk **** to kevin on the Lambo forums? I've never even been on there. Also gives a **** where I go. It's apparent you are following me everywhere and are confused what forums I am on. All I see you do is slob **** on UGR Lambos, acting like you own one or something. When I want your opinon on something I'll think about it while I am sitting on the toilet. You can go **** yourself! THANK YOU!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Teching In

^^Go find me a GTR to run in PNW area Hitman...all appear to be scared
Old 07-02-2013, 11:54 PM
On The Tree

^^Go find me a GTR to run in PNW area Hitman...all appear to be scared
Go find one yourself. If you run at the strip there are a few that will take your lunch money. I don't know any street racing GT-Rs in that area.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tell ya this hot shot, everyone thinks you are a douche on SF. You are on LS1tech and you haven't ever owned a LSx powered car.

BTW: I think it's creepy you will think about me. I wouldn't give you a second though aside from seeing your annoying name on the forums when you are muff diving into GTR fanbois.

Originally Posted by TheHitman
talk **** to kevin on the Lambo forums? I've never even been on there. Also gives a **** where I go. It's apparent you are following me everywhere and are confused what forums I am on. All I see you do is slob **** on UGR Lambos, acting like you own one or something. When I want your opinon on something I'll think about it while I am sitting on the toilet. You can go **** yourself! THANK YOU!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Go find one yourself. If you run at the strip there are a few that will take your lunch money. I don't know any street racing GT-Rs in that area.
I PM'd buncha local members and nothing...oh well
Old 07-02-2013, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
Tell ya this hot shot, everyone thinks you are a douche on SF. You are on LS1tech and you haven't ever owned a LSx powered car.

BTW: I think it's creepy you will think about me. I wouldn't give you a second though aside from seeing your annoying name on the forums when you are muff diving into GTR fanbois.

You were saying? *EDIT* I got a better photo lol.

I see your name everywhere on any video I see with Lambos. LOL @ you talking about me being a GT-R fanboy when you are the biggest Lambo fanboy there is. Rather than being a dumbass, how about you back away and re evaluate yourself.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

I PM'd buncha local members and nothing...oh well
If you were in Germany I would run you lol. I'm down to run from any roll win or lose. As long as we did a dig race.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1powered09
Good honked runs maybe 3 if you count the one om the way back, when you jumped, I'm down for a rematch, since you can't go past ur 4th, lets do 30-130/140. You can break boost, I can't and only on a 60/70mph stretch there is no room for me to build boost. On a 60 roll is like me running you on motor half the run, you shut down early for me. All cars I've run there is always a 100mph stretch. It's all fun to me too, let's do it 30-130/140 you down ?
Wait, your supercharged V8 isn't building full boost from a 60 roll?
Old 07-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sticks, i have reached out to him. He is f'ing scared now that i put down his buddy in the Civic. I might just have a 150 shot ready for that run as well!
I've got a full kit with full bottle sitting in my garage. wanna hook it up?
If you were in Germany I would run you lol. I'm down to run from any roll win or lose. As long as we did a dig race.
If you were here I would dig race you all day long - or at least until your $25k transmission blew up then I could tow you home.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice runs, love that midori hatch and i love your C6Z aswell. Plenty of well set up civics with alot of power. You guys aren't around civics so its hard to really know whats what but around me there are more than plenty.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

You guys are lucky that hitman's gtr wasn't there lol. He would walked both of you by bus lengths

Quick Reply: Big Turbo Civic/C6 ZO6/E36 M3/S4/Evo 8/Evo 9