Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2011 5.0 vs LS1 T/A Dig&Daylight

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh I never need a prepped road, Victoria just blows ***** cause of the fact its got more gravel then all other roads to race. You've been track once, makes you an expert.

As for the father, sounds like somebody envious that my father enjoys helping build a car, I do my work he likes helping. Built not bought. Didnt say it was bs race just saying it wasn't blow out, maybe should point the camera right way to back up the claims of 4+ cars as it's disputed at a car to car and half length, "seeing the headlights" disappear isn't cool, seeing the exact lengths is.

Last edited by Camaro Spectre; 07-11-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

The 5.0 would drag your **** Jamie, I really hope that your not implying it won't. As fir the built nit bought comment, you cant blame Dave for Wznting to start out with a platform worth modding can you? As for the rest of this race, how you going to try and tell me Jace stopped his pull in the formys worst spot, and the stangs prime ? I guarantee that stang kept on marching away like it was at the end of the vid.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Teching In

I've lost to 2 ls cars out of the 15+ played with, saying 5.0 gonna drag my *** doubtful. Be a good race, probably. But dragging my ***, once again doubtful. There's reasons I don't play with stock ls cars as its not fun(fair) unless they a friend. Seeing as how it was good race with a full bolt on ls it'd be a good race with myself.

Can't ever blame anybody with not wanting better platform, but more respect for those who build older platforms.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Teching In

Jamie, I believe you was trying to tell me how to go down the track, and you had never been. I even asked you if you had been down the track and the answer was no. I have never claimed to be a master mechanic. If I recall correctly you built shawn motor in his Camaro, until warta tore into it and found all the stuff you messed up, then the blame went else where. Last year around this time you also claimed to have a cobra that you put 30k into....um what happened to that car, magically gets sold hmmm. My list of things could and another few pages to this thread. So once you grow up and move out of your parents house and quit trying to go after 13year olds when you are 24 and quit lying about everything, maybe we can be on the same level. You make chevy look horrible and doesn't make you know everything about cars.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Banned

24 and going after 13 year olds?? Jamie, you one sick son of a bitch, ******!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Yet my motor I put together in a day and still runs to this day. Obviously I can build **** that lasts, precisely why taking time to do rearend. Didn't realize college girlfriend is 13 Hmmm. Bash personally all you want the guys that I race respect it as the ol Sbc holds it's own very well against the ls crowd.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaro Spectre
I've lost to 2 ls cars out of the 15+ played with, saying 5.0 gonna drag my *** doubtful. Be a good race, probably. But dragging my ***, once again doubtful. There's reasons I don't play with stock ls cars as its not fun(fair) unless they a friend. Seeing as how it was good race with a full bolt on ls it'd be a good race with myself.

Can't ever blame anybody with not wanting better platform, but more respect for those who build older platforms.
Jamie, the 5.0 WILL drag you. You don't like me saying that, prove me wrong! You guys live 5 minutes apart, and it's as easy as a phone call. Dig to 120 and both cars videotape.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yet my motor I put together in a day and still runs to this day. Obviously I can build **** that lasts, precisely why taking time to do rearend. Didn't realize college girlfriend is 13 Hmmm. Bash personally all you want the guys that I race respect it as the ol Sbc holds it's own very well against the ls crowd.
You've raced a bunch of tired ***, 150,000 mile auto LS cars. I believe you raced Joe Roach white fox body correct? Beat it be a length or so?

I think he has video ill have to ask

Last edited by Cwarta; 07-11-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Teching In

The motor that you have claimed to replace a few times, first 400 sbc and 350 and so on. You seem to forget all of the lies you have told over the years. Heck I remember you and m james was fighting over that 15 year old... I noticed you avoid the subject of that nasty cobra you built and shawns Camaro. Heck I personally watched you turn a wrench on shawns motor that never fired, had spun rod bearings, oil pump just siting in the pan. What lies can you come up with next, that your car put 400rwhp down, or that you assume your car will run in the 13s. I bet your cant even break down into 13.99. So when you dad gets done fixing your car. We can go race and I can show you what you do not have.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cwarta
You've raced a bunch of tired ***, 150,000 mile auto LS cars. I believe you raced Joe Roach white fox body correct? Beat it be a length or so?

I think he has video ill have to ask

lmao just what i thought.
What type of turd *** LS cars have you ran?
Old 07-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cwarta
Only ever raced 2 auto ls cars, mileage I dunno on many of them but don't consider putting couple lengths on bolt on 70k ls2 6spd car bad doing the 40 rolls the ls engines love(before his car developed injector problems), or losing to 110/111mph neon by car from 40-120 . Yes I did race Joe, lengths I cant honestly remember but 1-2 sounds right. I ran what I had, was on a hurt tranny so was babying it but still ran it how it was and enjoyed the race. I'd love to do it again for ***** n giggles since the tranny is new. I don't like picking on cars if they are hurt.

Last edited by Camaro Spectre; 07-11-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: autocorrect -_-
Old 07-11-2013, 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Come on ladies back on track here. LS1 > 5.0
Old 07-11-2013, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Only ever raced 2 auto ls cars, mileage I dunno on many of them but don't consider putting couple lengths on bolt on 70k ls2 6spd car bad doing the 40 rolls the ls engines love(before his car developed injector problems), or losing to 110/111mph neon by car from 40-120 . Yes I did race Joe, lengths I cant honestly remember but 1-2 sounds right. I ran what I had, was on a hurt tranny so was babying it but still ran it how it was and enjoyed the race. I'd love to do it again for ***** n giggles since the tranny is new. I don't like picking on cars if they are hurt.
Glad you put that hurt tranny bit in there, cuz that fox runs mid/high 14's lols.

And if your roll racing a 111 trap neon that doesn't brake boost from a roll, your substantially uping your advantage for that short spurt.

Quick Reply: 2011 5.0 vs LS1 T/A Dig&Daylight