Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 01:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If nothing else, gotta give ova1 has some serious commitment to something, he wont let this die lol
Old 08-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Teching In

every page i go back on this thread, the funnier it gets lol
Old 08-27-2013, 02:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol....And that is why I like my ol' uncle.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WTF?
Lol....And that is why I like my ol' uncle.
And that's why you're my favorite Nephew.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:51 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by OVA1
Well never let it be forgotten that "Circular reasoning works, because Circular reasoning works, because Circular reasoning works, because Circular reasoning works, because Circular reasoning works … ."

Very Impressive Nick… And let me just add that your contributions, such as:

are … well … you know.

LOL! (Can I call 'em or WHAT?) 'I am', therefore, as Nick see's it, I'm a douche.

In effect Nick feels that it's not fair that I should have mounted an effective opposition to the general douchery which set upon me, because I had the temerity to post up a thread which relays a recent "KILL" and my Drag Racing experiences. Because this is after all not the Drag Racing KILL SECTION designed for members to relay their victories and drag racing experiences… Right? Which is odd, given Nick's unsettling pride in his own audacity. But I guess there's no accounting for those prone toward audacious, but otherwise, unsound reasoning.

In Nicks mind, the Sprout is the victim here, because he came into my thread and at some point, I taunted him… for what Nick feels is for NO GOOD REASON!

'It's not fair', from Nicks perspective that I repeatedly posted the same thing, when the Sprout was clearly talking himself out of coming down for the race, because one of what he felt was his key advantages had been stripped from the equation…

Nick doesn't appreciate that I rode the kid as a means to encourage him to get his mind out of the loser section and get back on the track; back into the 'gettin' it done' mode, so as to honor his commitments.

Nick's, of course, entitled to his opinion, but in my opinion, Nick should tone down his audacity and give his public statements some more time to soak, before expressing them.

But hey… he is "Audacious Nick", and that wouldn't be in keeping with his impertinent style, after all, such is the nature of impudence…
You make very broad, elaborate assumptions. The problem with this, however, is that you have a very large chance of being wrong, especially when you have little evidence to base it off of.
While you have a very good foundation for detective work, you need to work on using evidence to help solidify your overall argument.

You seem to think I side with one side or the other. I don't. You are presumptuous and quite rude at times, though you seem to think this helpful. And lawless(or whatever is username is), is quite an *** at times too.

Quick Reply: '96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS