Originally Posted by srt6xf
Rico? Thought he blew it up?
He did (cracked stock sleeve). This race was before that happened
Old 08-22-2013, 09:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
He did (cracked stock sleeve). This race was before that happened
Figured it was only a matter of time, I've seen that car hurt some feelings lol.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by srt6xf
Figured it was only a matter of time, I've seen that car hurt some feelings lol.
Haha yeah I've heard
Old 08-22-2013, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Nice runs! Those 6266's are monsters. When I build my short block im getting one.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Time for Warren to turn that mustang up. He's got the engine for it. I know he was thinking of an auto swap.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

Knew that was going to happen when i saw the stang was on 8psi.

Nice races, nope he fixes the civic and continues doing work with it. Outcome of the bike race is a given...on the rev limiter 2 seconds into the race, lol.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Beans

Nice races, nope he fixes the civic and continues doing work with it. Outcome of the bike race is a given...on the rev limiter 2 seconds into the race, lol.
Hes going K20 so it should be beast.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha so first thing first: The dyno queen lost when confronted by a better though streetable setup. Funny part is where the turbo'd honda is the better setup and they V8 mustang is the dyno queen with the big peaky numbers!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Reminds me of those M6 rear mount turbo fbodies and GTO's that make great dyno numbers but get there asses whooped by better thought out cars making over a hundred horsepower less.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Ran into a 2004 twin turbo GTO at the gas station awhile back. When he told me "that's another way of going fast" upon seeing my 6.6L badges and hearing my cammin' GTO I asked him what he had done: ~in a fluffed up rooster voice~ "twin turbo forged 346".

Impressed (more at the fact he forged it then twin turbo) I pressed on to the nitty gritty stuff and got these answers: 645rwhp, 3.90 gears, M6, LS9 cam, ported 243 heads, and some alphabet turbo number that he said is equivalent to a T70 or T72. Also got him to mention how he "beats up on Z06's and porsches".

"Well you got me by alot in the horsepower department, I've just got a bored, stroked, forged 402 with ported LS3 heads with a stalled auto and 3.70 gears. I've got it very well dialed in though, my setup puts it down perfectly. Wanna take a quick trip and add another notch to your belt? I bet I give you a helluva run up till 100mph at least."

Yep, as you all can guess he got REAL worried looking and hemmed and hawed his way out of racing me: he needs a slave cylinder upgrade, he only runs on his slicks (he changed subject when I asked him what size and make of slicks he had), he only runs when he has some race gas in his tank (so much for his crowing about running pump gas), there is too many cops around (11am on sunday, every cop on duty is at various churches directing traffic), and he needs a retune(he managed to beat all those porsches and Z06's without a retune).

I'd have whooped his *** and he knew it. But his dyno sheet was still more impressive then mine.........../end venting.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
hahahaha so first thing first: The dyno queen lost when confronted by a better though streetable setup. Funny part is where the turbo'd honda is the better setup and they V8 mustang is the dyno queen with the big peaky numbers!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Reminds me of those M6 rear mount turbo fbodies and GTO's that make great dyno numbers but get there asses whooped by better thought out cars making over a hundred horsepower less.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Ran into a 2004 twin turbo GTO at the gas station awhile back. When he told me "that's another way of going fast" upon seeing my 6.6L badges and hearing my cammin' GTO I asked him what he had done: ~in a fluffed up rooster voice~ "twin turbo forged 346".

Impressed (more at the fact he forged it then twin turbo) I pressed on to the nitty gritty stuff and got these answers: 645rwhp, 3.90 gears, M6, LS9 cam, ported 243 heads, and some alphabet turbo number that he said is equivalent to a T70 or T72. Also got him to mention how he "beats up on Z06's and porsches".

"Well you got me by alot in the horsepower department, I've just got a bored, stroked, forged 402 with ported LS3 heads with a stalled auto and 3.70 gears. I've got it very well dialed in though, my setup puts it down perfectly. Wanna take a quick trip and add another notch to your belt? I bet I give you a helluva run up till 100mph at least."

Yep, as you all can guess he got REAL worried looking and hemmed and hawed his way out of racing me: he needs a slave cylinder upgrade, he only runs on his slicks (he changed subject when I asked him what size and make of slicks he had), he only runs when he has some race gas in his tank (so much for his crowing about running pump gas), there is too many cops around (11am on sunday, every cop on duty is at various churches directing traffic), and he needs a retune(he managed to beat all those porsches and Z06's without a retune).

I'd have whooped his *** and he knew it. But his dyno sheet was still more impressive then mine.........../end venting.
Cool story bro......what do you run at the track?
Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by WTF?
Cool story bro......what do you run at the track?
Ain't no one got time for that. haha

But for real he posted a bunch BS that didn't have **** to do with these runs. I know the 5.0. Solid car. Trans been hurt for while. I also been telling him to turn it up on the boost and rape all. As noted below 8lbs and made 600+whp pretty nice. Then the 1000lbs of weight advantage.

Originally Posted by Beans

Old 08-23-2013, 07:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones

Huh?

This civic runs good, and the mustang held its own so its definitely making then number considering the weight disadvantage.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Paxton 5.0 vs Turbo Civic