Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

v6 camaro V.S mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 8YURSVT
YOu girls are loosers. you guys need to find a girlfriend or something better to do.
well then, is your mom/sister/aunt/girlfriend hot?? If so i could come up there and bend one over the hood of my truck and show them what a v-8 owner is capable of and that you will never be littleboy and by the way, about your bio, and I quote:"UMMM IM A GUY?...end quote. . .that needs to be filed under k for clever. whats with the question mark? are you a bit confused about your sexual orientaion . . . just wondering . . .
Old 05-09-2004, 10:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

OH
MY
GOD

This has to be one of the funniest things to happen here in a while. Listen you little ignorant and arrogant fuckstain. We would have had no problem with your first post. It was all good that you took down a GT. But we do know how slow most of them are. Your following post though shows your ignorance and arrogance to other v6 f-bod owners, ls1 owners and especially any person with a brain.

Me and Dan and a few other Ford guys on this site know these cars in and out. We know what Ford can do and we know what GM can do. WE ARE NOT ******** nor any other demeaning comment you try to make about us "blue oval" owners. For my age, knowledge, and place of work, i have a nice amount of respect with the users on this site with the admin, fellow moderators and STF, and the other regulars. and i give them all the same amount of respect back. We WILL NOT take **** from a imbecile like yourself who has the Spelling block worse then a 5 year old girl.

I build/assemble and around cars that can spot both of your **** damn near half track and blow your **** out of the water. ... by the way i dynoed the 04 mustang, bone stock through a T-5 and paper filter, and made a bone crushing 230 rwhp and 263 rwtq. I will get the graph up and post it later. it is awesome

I can not wait for your next stupid *** remark

Gray
Old 05-09-2004, 10:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I build/assemble and around cars that can spot both of your **** damn near half track and blow your **** out of the water. ... by the way i dynoed the 04 mustang, bone stock through a T-5 and paper filter, and made a bone crushing 230 rwhp and 263 rwtq. I will get the graph up and post it later. it is awesome
Uh oh... Tyler was saying it put out 240/270... I think he stretched it a bit... Stupid ricer ***
Old 05-09-2004, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Get em Gray.
Old 05-09-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

ditto
Old 05-09-2004, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 8YURSVT
slick 98z go buy a stang little girl. enisguy I fly where ever you live a slap your family
phanton whatever you want to call your self just get a life looser.

Dude that hurts. You know I only wear a dress for you on the weekends. Also, why the **** haven't you called me back? By the way *****, its Slik98z.

btw, You should contact the Johnson & Johnson company. See if they could send you some samples of their no more tears shampoo.

also check out this site http://www.foodservicedirect.com/ind...Towelettes.htm get yourself some of those. They might help you get some of that sand out of your vagina.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by slik98z
Dude that hurts. You know I only wear a dress for you on the weekends. Also, why the **** haven't you called me back? By the way *****, its Slik98z.

btw, You should contact the Johnson & Johnson company. See if they could send you some samples of their no more tears shampoo.

also check out this site http://www.foodservicedirect.com/ind...Towelettes.htm get yourself some of those. They might help you get some of that sand out of your vagina.
That was beautiful man!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah, i called my mom to let her know what the beast made, and she told tyler the wrong thing. But dyno graph up soon, and i would have had the bronco done, but we had about 30 pulls and i did not have enough time to strap the bronco on. But it would not have been worth it since i would really just want to do it on spray. with the 35 inch tires on the rollers, the dyno would have sucked anyways

Gray
Old 05-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
I believe that you beat an older GT with your little 6 cylinder, but this doesn't really mean anything to any of us ...
There are plenty of stang guys here with there "little" 4.6L's that would love to walk all over your almighty 6 cylinder or your newfound Z28.
Ok I'm new, I'm not trolling. Anyways.... everyone here knows that between 96-98 if you owned a GT your were in a world of hurt.

Now..... if you wanna run around and brag about beating a 96 GT, go for it. To anyone here it will most likely not mean much. Being a Mustang GT owner, I'd bet my 91 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder, 1 Liter, all of 66hp could most likely stay close to the 96 Mustang Gt.

Without a doubt, I have a little stock 99 GT you can run It's all stock..... but here's my point:

Too many times after races people find excuses to why they lost. With 4.6 GT owners against LS1's it's the old "He's got 1.1 more liters than I do" crying game. For the LS1 owners a lot of time it's the "That 03 Cobra has a supercharger, and were N/A". I could go on and on..... it comes down to how fast your car is, and how well you drive.

When you lose, be respectful and realize you just got your *** kicked. There will always be someone faster. And for every car you make fun of, one day you will come across one that will whoop your *** and leave you wondering.

I really don't see the point of bragging about this kill or that kill..... in the end it's either anoter point in the W or L column. You will find that when you don't whine like a little bitch and make up excuses, you may be able to grow up enough to appreciate the other guy's car you lost to, and what he's done to it. After all, isn't that the point?

-Marcus
Old 05-09-2004, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LilSlowRedGTinVA
Ok I'm new, I'm not trolling. Anyways.... everyone here knows that between 96-98 if you owned a GT your were in a world of hurt.

Now..... if you wanna run around and brag about beating a 96 GT, go for it. To anyone here it will most likely not mean much. Being a Mustang GT owner, I'd bet my 91 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder, 1 Liter, all of 66hp could most likely stay close to the 96 Mustang Gt.

Without a doubt, I have a little stock 99 GT you can run It's all stock..... but here's my point:

Too many times after races people find excuses to why they lost. With 4.6 GT owners against LS1's it's the old "He's got 1.1 more liters than I do" crying game. For the LS1 owners a lot of time it's the "That 03 Cobra has a supercharger, and were N/A". I could go on and on..... it comes down to how fast your car is, and how well you drive.

When you lose, be respectful and realize you just got your *** kicked. There will always be someone faster. And for every car you make fun of, one day you will come across one that will whoop your *** and leave you wondering.

I really don't see the point of bragging about this kill or that kill..... in the end it's either anoter point in the W or L column. You will find that when you don't whine like a little bitch and make up excuses, you may be able to grow up enough to appreciate the other guy's car you lost to, and what he's done to it. After all, isn't that the point?

-Marcus

well said. but off topic **** nut. we have reverted to playground games here and are now shitting on a kid that has over thrown the ***** monarchy and has made himself queen sandy bleeding vagina. so get with the program marcus
Old 05-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slik98z
well said. but off topic **** nut. we have reverted to playground games here and are now shitting on a kid that has over thrown the ***** monarchy and has made himself queen sandy bleeding vagina. so get with the program marcus
Well you are what you eat..... maybe he should wait till she's off the rag. Might be a bit cleaner too. Some people are so nasty.

-M
Old 05-09-2004, 11:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Welcome to the board Marcus like you have stated, most of us guys here on the site purely understand this. It is only a race and nothing that should only be worked up over. But then again we have asshats that will come on in here and act very autisticly

But welcome and enjoy the site!!

Gray
Old 05-09-2004, 11:38 PM
TECH Junkie

-Marcus
Nice post and WELCOME!!! If you stick around I'm sure you will get used to all of us, and realize we are just a bunch of ******* internet warriors... Well, some of us anyway.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigBronco
Welcome to the board Marcus like you have stated, most of us guys here on the site purely understand this. It is only a race and nothing that should only be worked up over. But then again we have asshats that will come on in here and act very autisticly

But welcome and enjoy the site!!

Gray

And I own a full size 84 Bronco too. Although..... thanks to Ford's great quality of steel use in the 80's it's gone on a weight reduction

Thanks for the welcome. I'm down to earth. In fact the Stang will be paid off soon and I'll be looking for a WS-6

-M
Old 05-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Nice post and WELCOME!!! If you stick around I'm sure you will get used to all of us, and realize we are just a bunch of ******* internet warriors... Well, some of us anyway.
Cool thanks for the welcome. Here around me I once raced a VW Golf that was supercharged. Man at 120mph+ he was keeping up with me. I didn't cry or go complain that he had a SC. I thought his ride was badass. Followed him and talked for an hour.

People get so petty over little things....

To each his own

-M
Old 05-09-2004, 11:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Cool thanks for the welcome. Here around me I once raced a VW Golf that was supercharged. Man at 120mph+ he was keeping up with me. I didn't cry or go complain that he had a SC. I thought his ride was badass. Followed him and talked for an hour.

People get so petty over little things....

To each his own

-M
Haha, yeah... though, I hate having a FWD car, and am currently looking at possibilities for a decent car to buy by like the end of the summer. You are definitely right about people getting petty over things... I think one of my quotes would pertain to this... **** happens. What is the use of getting upset when it won't make things any better?

And again welcome, and enjoy your stay!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:50 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without a doubt, I have a little stock 99 GT you can run It's all stock..... but here's my point....
You make an excellent point ... I am just trying to figure out why you quoted my post? What you are saying doesn't seem to be directed at me in the least, or following up on what I was saying.

Btw, we're all stock here.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to the boards littlesloGT.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

You make an excellent point ... I am just trying to figure out why you quoted my post? What you are saying doesn't seem to be directed at me in the least, or following up on what I was saying.

I think he was just using it as like a source, for like a research paper. That kind of way. Backing up his opinions and ****. Your quote kind of went along with what he was saying...
Old 05-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Teching In

There are plenty of stang guys here with there "little" 4.6L's that would love to walk all over your almighty 6 cylinder or your newfound Z28

-M

Quick Reply: v6 camaro V.S mustang GT