Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt on 5.0 vs Cam only C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 467 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by snake95
I make you look like a fool on a consistent basis. You have some cheerleaders, congrats I'd expect nothing less on an LS1 site when I prefer something other than Gov. Motors.

For instance, look at your post (which doesn't make sense). Your unedumacted *** keeps OWNED the **** out of you?

Are you so saturated with inbred blood that you can't see this **** right in front of your face?
keep dreaming bud.......let us know when you get to a 12.8.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Oh, look! You avoided anything I said in my post as usual

Let me know when you can win a spelling bee against a 6 year old. It'llrun's sig is perfect for instances like this.

You look dumb, resort to insulting somebody's car (that won't even be able to go to a track until it opens around March).
Old 01-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know when you can win a spelling bee against a 6 year old. It'llrun's sig is perfect for instances like this.

You look dumb, resort to insulting somebody's car (that won't even be able to go to a track until it opens around March).
When did this become an English class? Also that whole Gov Motors thing is old and the Gov doesn't own General Motors anymore. Hell if you wanna talk about old stuff lets bring up the Fact that Ford still holds the biggest bailout to date with inflation calculated in. And if the gov was so bad in owning General Motors why did they continue to dominate in every race segment that Ford competes with them and races that they dont I.E. NASCAR, LE MANS, etc.... yup General Motors sucks guys we all should go out and buy a Ford bc they clearly have better cars and lets not forget their better Racing heritage.....
Old 01-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned

Also snake before you compare COPO to the 427 Cobra ill say ok i see that but ill raise you a 572 BBC i have yet seen a Ford motor beat a BBC or even make the power of a BBC can......
Old 01-21-2014, 12:57 PM
Staging Lane

Mac, if I were you I wouldn't address me anymore.

I think we should see other people.

I can't do this anymore. You passed full retard and I don't know what comes next. I wish you luck.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

Mac, if I were you I wouldn't address me anymore.

I think we should see other people.

I can't do this anymore. You passed full retard and I don't know what comes next. I wish you luck.
So no proof? And yet again you have nothing to say because its the truth. Ever heard of the truth hurts? You need to just stay on svtperformance youd fit right in crying all the time about why Ford can't beat Chevy. Hows your car btw? Any progress (serious question)
Old 01-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

I will say this at least you provide proof unlike autodouche
Old 01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

Okay, you're back for a second. I am pretty sure when you first started posting, we went back and forth about Ford Chevy **** when finally people saw your posts and thought you were joking...then they figured out you were really just ignorant. I'm not doing that again

You saying "truth" is like HiO when he claims what he posts are "facts".

As for the 86 Rustang, fixed my fuel pressure problem yesterday, ordered tailpipes today, making a date with the exhaust shop to install it here shortly. Picking headlight and taillight bulbs up after work today, and when the weather isn't 15 degrees hopefully I can meet up with my guy and get it tuned. After it's running smoothly after the tune, next order of business will be to have the awful black side stripes removed or painted over.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by "MAC"
When did this become an English class?
While I tend to brush off most of the grammar issues in here that would normally tick me off, effective communication is a desired skill regardless of where you are at.

If you don't care much about communicating your point properly, you probably don't care a whole lot about other important aspects of your life.

Not siding one way or another - just stating a personal observation and how I tend to perceive people.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
While I tend to brush off most of the grammar issues in here that would normally tick me off, effective communication is a desired skill regardless of where you are at.

If you don't care much about communicating your point properly, you probably don't care a whole lot about other important aspects of your life.

Not siding one way or another - just stating a personal observation and how I tend to perceive people.
My thought on grammar arguments.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Right??

Have a good time being taken seriously in your career with shitty grammar and spelling, Mac.

English skills have been important since this is a forum BASED ON written communication.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:53 PM
***Repost Police***

Right??

Have a good time being taken seriously in your career with shitty grammar and spelling, Mac.

English skills have been important since this is a forum BASED ON written communication.
These two things.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

What is a 69 LS6 ZL1? I am not familiar with that.

Do you really think Ford could not design a n/a motor that runs well? Come now. Simple fact is that didn't need to back then. The cars sold very well and that dictates things. Plus lets be honest if it was not for the Corvette the Fbodies would probably not gotten the L98/LT1/LS1 from the big brother. Don't get be wrong Mustang straightline performance was a huge let down from 94 to 03 sans maybe the 96-98 Cobra and FMS/racing made a ton of money as did the aftermarket so who knows why. The 96 GT was a joke in the straights and Ford lied about mods motors,performance,emissions etc... I do know in the early stages of the teminator, Coletti was unhappy with the 4.6 n/a performance and was sick of being the butt end of jokes on how the 94 and up Mustang was his fault for being fatter and slower.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

Do you really think Ford could not design a n/a motor that runs well? Come now. Simple fact is that didn't need to back then. The cars sold very well and that dictates things. Plus lets be honest if it was not for the Corvette the Fbodies would probably not gotten the L98/LT1/LS1 from the big brother. Don't get be wrong Mustang straightline performance was a huge let down from 94 to 03 sans maybe the 96-98 Cobra and FMS/racing made a ton of money as did the aftermarket so who knows why. The 96 GT was a joke in the straights and Ford lied about mods motors,performance,emissions etc... I do know in the early stages of the teminator, Coletti was unhappy with the 4.6 n/a performance and was sick of being the butt end of jokes on how the 94 and up Mustang was his fault for being fatter and slower.
Pretty sure this is what Hiho is referring to: http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_de...D=OH1110-99512

They came in 3 different phases. 69 of them produced, phase 1 was a 01 LS6 engine rated to 400/410. To the phase 3 which was a C5R block 427 like in the link.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Could that be bought by a through a Chevy dealer? Pretty cool
Old 01-21-2014, 04:15 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

GMMG did the cars. Not unlike ASC or SLP. I have posted articles on them before.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:21 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I didn't avoid anything except the stupidity in your posts.
Originally Posted by "MAC"
When did this become an English class? Also that whole Gov Motors thing is old and the Gov doesn't own General Motors anymore. Hell if you wanna talk about old stuff lets bring up the Fact that Ford still holds the biggest bailout to date with inflation calculated in. And if the gov was so bad in owning General Motors why did they continue to dominate in every race segment that Ford competes with them and races that they dont I.E. NASCAR, LE MANS, etc.... yup General Motors sucks guys we all should go out and buy a Ford bc they clearly have better cars and lets not forget their better Racing heritage.....
SSSHHHH....they don't like stuff like that brought up.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris

If ford could've made a decent running n/a engine during that time period don't you think they would've?

Even the very limited production cobra r was not overly impressive for what in was.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:40 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
If ford could've made a decent running n/a engine during that time period don't you think they would've?
Why would they? You seem to be more than a little thick in the head, so I'll go slowly. This has nothing to do with "nut-swinging," so just try and comprehend. The Mustang sold FOUR TIMES as many cars as the Camaro and the Firebird COMBINED during the '90s. Now while (like I've said countless times) it would have been awesome if the SN95 cars had more power, they had no actual REASON to do so. It's this thing called profit, and they were making enough of that to not care if the Mustang GT got raped at every stoplight. To say that they "couldn't" make a faster car is one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said, and that means a lot considering you just DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED yourself in another thread TODAY, and couldn't even admit it.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:43 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You're right......no reason for a performance car to have more power.
Old 01-21-2014, 04:56 PM
***Repost Police***

Right over your head. No surprise there.

Quick Reply: Bolt on 5.0 vs Cam only C5Z