Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Because racecar!!!

Old 01-19-2014, 01:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

It was at like 60 which I believe is stock?
Dumb *** shop.

And I lold hard when he asked about the window
Old 01-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
My car is just another F-body with a lil kick to it. Houston, or my area it's all the same... will win and lose. We do not race on tolls or any public roads. We are blessed to have a friend that owns so much land, that he made a highway type road with lighting, divider wall etc. Even traffic and street signs that simulates the real thing. I should make it out to Houston soon, hopefully I can do racetrack events then.
i was just making the comparison that houston has nice flat straights and austin has alot of hills,twists, and turns. Your car being a stalled auto would be better suited for houston. Not sure what your first 2 sentences are all about or why the story.

oh, and clearly on the 130 toll...lol
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by tommyboy; 01-20-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:19 PM
11 Second Club

That's not even in central texas!! It's Laredo Mexico! You are starting to sound like a fkn cop.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Stop fishing for locations tommyboy. Nunya
Old 01-20-2014, 10:25 PM
12 Second Club

That's not even in central texas!! It's Laredo Mexico! You are starting to sound like a fkn cop.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:27 AM
11 Second Club

Bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 01-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
Stop fishing for locations tommyboy. Nunya
You just mad that i guessed it in the first place.....you tried to make me look dumb by telling some stupid story......then your very next thread/vid is you on the very toll road i guessed you would run on!!

Don't worry, my fellow troopers have already been given the description of your car. And i've gone over with them numerous times that your car is not at its optimal in na form because its a nitrous tune. I've repeated it to them over and over just so they will be more impressed by your car in it's non-optimal form. I really beat it in their head that they are dealing with a nitrous car running na which is not soo good. Just so if they're not impressed they will know that it is a nitrous car running na. They came to the conclusion that your car will probably run better on nitrous. Just a guess.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Old 01-31-2014, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tommyboy
You just mad that i guessed it in the first place.....you tried to make me look dumb by telling some stupid story......then your very next thread/vid is you on the very toll road i guessed you would run on!!

Don't worry, my fellow troopers have already been given the description of your car. And i've gone over with them numerous times that your car is not at its optimal in na form because its a nitrous tune. I've repeated it to them over and over just so they will be more impressed by your car in it's non-optimal form. I really beat it in their head that they are dealing with a nitrous car running na which is not soo good. Just so if they're not impressed they will know that it is a nitrous car running na. They came to the conclusion that your car will probably run better on nitrous. Just a guess.
Eh. Wrong Not amused one bit
Old 02-01-2014, 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Agreed, that really wasn't that funny
Old 02-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
Eh. Wrong Not amused one bit
Originally Posted by hugger1975
Agreed, that really wasn't that funny
Well eh, it wasnt said to be amusing....or mister "agreed" wasnt meant to be funny. More like an "I told you so" which i did and i was right

My whole point in the first place was, "Wow, you built an auto stalled drag car in a place filled with hills, twists, and turns with the closest track being maybe a couple hours away, geez where do you run? On the toll?" My comment was all in fun, OP decided to be a dick about it, made up a stupid story about his friend owning acres and acres of land that they run on with real looking traffic and barriers and all! And then his very next pat on the back vid was on the very toll i said he probably runs on.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:24 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Old 02-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
oh yeah, got me on that one keyboard ninjaing at its finest
Old 02-01-2014, 01:37 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

oh yeah, got me on that one keyboard ninjaing at its finest
Don't be mad that the gif fits your recent actions.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Don't be mad that the gif fits your recent actions.
well i did have to dumb it down for you guys
Old 02-02-2014, 10:16 AM
11 Second Club

Oh wow!! I just saw this... and it wouldn't surprise me one bit coming from a bitch made person like you that would work with the laws just because you got offended at my true story, or is mad that his blown GTO never performed as well as my NA car... built for spray, lol. Keep guessing, and making assumptions.

All runs are in Laredo Mex, or in my friends private city... but maybe, just maybe, I can make a special trip just for you, and run you in the highways at your backyard in Houston. I wouldn't mind meeting the bitch behind the keyboard.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:19 AM
11 Second Club

No, you got it right!!... I think it's safe to say he proved this already.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:33 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

**** Laredo is pretty much Mexico. over 95% of the town is Mexican lmao
Old 02-02-2014, 11:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
**** Laredo is pretty much Mexico. over 95% of the town is Mexican lmao
It is in Mexico... nuevo Laredo mexico!!
Old 02-02-2014, 12:43 PM
TECH Addict

Heh... Talk about a rather nasty part of the world... Hot, dry, overrun with drugs and trafficking... Not my kind of place.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Because racecar!!!