Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Because racecar!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Oh wow!! I just saw this... and it wouldn't surprise me one bit coming from a bitch made person like you that would work with the laws just because you got offended at my true story, or is mad that his blown GTO never performed as well as my NA car... built for spray, lol. Keep guessing, and making assumptions.

All runs are in Laredo Mex, or in my friends private city... but maybe, just maybe, I can make a special trip just for you, and run you in the highways at your backyard in Houston. I wouldn't mind meeting the bitch behind the keyboard.
oh did toretto the ultra l33t street racer get mad, oh you want to meet me in person.....for what? Don't be mad that i guessed where you ran, shouldnt have been a dick about it, at least blur out the obvious street signs in your vids you dumbass. You really think i need to help authorities guess where racing goes down in ATX when the whole city is hills, twists, and turns.....then you have a brand new toll road with long straights and the speed limit is 85mph?? Plus you wouldnt even come close to my blown gto, at least you would already have your excuses ready.

Quick Reply: Because racecar!!!