Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 ZO6-H/C Vs. 2004 Cobra with Eaton (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Never. Ever. Never ever never. Never ever.
Ever.
Thought I would see the day
Valid point... indeed.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

We knew this race would make for a good thread on here
Old 01-27-2014, 06:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
We knew this race would make for a good thread on here
The Sore b-holes are every where !
Old 01-27-2014, 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Only tires I'd run at the track with a 6-speed.

Post up the timeslip. I'm guessing you had at least 1/2 second on him just out of the gate?
Timeslips are in the video.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Good kill Packy.

On a side note, what happened to the Whipple? Or was I just seeing things when I read that in your sig a while ago?
That car was totaled. I have the blower in the garage but am not adding it until I am done spreading the butthurt with this Eaton.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Just saw it... 2.1 60ft for the Z06, yeah he can definitely drive lol
Give him credit he cut 1.94 on the second pass and got left hard throughout the whole race!
Old 01-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I don't see any butthurt. The Z06 should have won, but that doesn't take anything away from the win. Hell the best wins are the races you were supposed to lose.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Packy
Give him credit he cut 1.94 on the second pass and got left hard throughout the whole race!
Lolz! He had to take a sip of his beer before the launch!

I say all this, I'm sure the first time down the track w/ my new setup I'll probably roll out a 2.3 and burn the tires off of it!
Old 01-27-2014, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Nobody cares... This was THAT SPECIFIC Corvette on THAT SPECIFIC track on THAT SPECIFIC day at THOSE SPECIFIC weather conditions.

Holy Hell... You just REFUSE to comprehend!

Packy was running 109mph... The opponent was running 128mph and STILL lost... That's NOT just driving!

How about this... YOUR cut to Hell shitbox runs 130+mph and still can't BEG BORROW OR STEAL a 10 second pass... By your logic, it ALREADY RUNS 10.30's because... after all, IT SHOULD!

Wake the **** up, mo-ron. You're killin' us with stupid here...
You dumbass....he beat the driver.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
In Doug's defense (God help me), I'm pretty sure Packy knows that he beat the driver. Doesn't take anything away from his car, as it runs damn hard.
I knew you loved me.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I bet that one hurt for you
He probably had to take some meds after that.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You have no idea...

He beat the car, outright. The thing is, with 4th working, there's no telling for sure, but it's doubtful the guy would've passed him... Hell, he didn't pass WITHOUT 4th... why should we think he would've otherwise?

The point is, it's more than beating the driver in this case. Those two should've been neck -n- neck based on the 1/8th mile and mph to there. The 'vette should be the quicker car, but if you lose the 60' race, you have to make up the difference. Two races... two fails. Not trying to make a big deal about it, but we can't just say, "Yeah, well if that had been a different Corvette with the same mods and with a better driver and better traction" etc. It IS what it is. This time, the Cobra won. End of story and I'm kinda tired of the "but if" bullshit trying to tout that the loser should've won.

May as well say, "IF ONLY the car I'd like to have seen win had won, I'd be happy!" It's stupid. At some point in life, we have to face the reality that it doesn't always turn out as we want it to turn out... and move along without the nonsense of "IF" included. IF I'd won the lottery on Saturday, I'd have more money today than I had on Friday... NO ****, SHERLOCK!
Go drive your girl car queer.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I don't see any butthurt. The Z06 should have won, but that doesn't take anything away from the win. Hell the best wins are the races you were supposed to lose.
That is what made it so sweet of a victory.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You dumbass....he beat the driver.

I knew you loved me.

He probably had to take some meds after that.

You really show it when your vagina hurts... Of course, you lose any debate on merit, so you'll ignore those issues... Like the analogy between your idea that he only beat the car and mine that yours obviously runs 10.30's because it has the mph for it. Yet, in reality, he simply won and your car simply WON'T run the number it should... because it's yours and you are afraid.

Better luck with your Mustang... Perhaps a better overall chassis will help you see better results...
Old 01-27-2014, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Spit out my drink on this! Lolz! Bringing it strong today!
Old 01-27-2014, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 427zm
Spit out my drink on this! Lolz! Bringing it strong today!
Me too.

It'llrun...you're making yourself look stupid here lol.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

You really show it when your vagina hurts... Of course, you lose any debate on merit, so you'll ignore those issues... Like the analogy between your idea that he only beat the car and mine that yours obviously runs 10.30's because it has the mph for it. Yet, in reality, he simply won and your car simply WON'T run the number it should... because it's yours and you are afraid.

Better luck with your Mustang... Perhaps a better overall chassis will help you see better results...
Well if my pissy *** little bolt-on ls6 won't run the number it should don't you think this h/c ls7 shoulda out ran my times?????

God you're stupid.

Yea I'm skeered......that's why I have 3 broke axles. I was skeered after the 1st one.......dumbass.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:07 AM
10 Second Club

Then why did it take him so long to find 3rd gear? He was rolling at that point. I fell asleep and when I woke up he was still not in 3rd

I bet all his previous cars were auto's.

That I can't explain other than he needs to learn this car i guess. His previous cars were all M6's though. 2002 Procharged TA WS6, 2003 C5 ZO6, 2004 C5 ZO6 CE, 2008 Viper Vert, 2006 C6 ZO6, and 2003 KB Cobra, etc, a few others I may be forgetting. He has track experience too. His C5 Z was H/C/I/E with lower comp. heads and it went 11.2 on DR's supposedly...
Old 01-28-2014, 07:32 AM
TECH Addict

Well if my pissy *** little bolt-on ls6 won't run the number it should don't you think this h/c ls7 shoulda out ran my times?????
That's the entire point, but you just don't get it. Not everyone can get the "best" ET from his car... YOU included.

God you're stupid.
Yet I figured this out and you can't, even when carefully explained.

Yea I'm skeered......that's why I have 3 broke axles. I was skeered after the 1st one.......dumbass.
Get a better paying job then, so you can afford the necessary upgrades to help your under-achieving car perform closer to where it should.

You talk trash constantly about how great your car is, yet the ET's are nearly 1 second slower than they should be and yet, you throw this Corvette driver under the bus when he loses to a car YOU decided he should've beaten at the track based on, as usual, what some other car did...

Had the Z won the race, you'd have said something really stupid like, 'I expected the z to beat him by more than he did.' because... well, you just can't help yourself.

In the end, it's your hypocrisy I'm mocking here.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Packy
That car was totaled. I have the blower in the garage but am not adding it until I am done spreading the butthurt with this Eaton.
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear. At least you found another yellow one to continue the butthurt! Haha
Old 01-28-2014, 02:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear. At least you found another yellow one to continue the butthurt! Haha
Yeah it was unfortunate because someone pulled out in front of me. I found this one and as you see in the few months I have had it some people are severely butthurt in my area.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it looks like it took about 2-3 seconds for the z06 driver to hit 3rd look when the car dips and and then the long pause till it lifts again when hes finally in gear
Old 01-28-2014, 04:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by therobman
it looks like it took about 2-3 seconds for the z06 driver to hit 3rd
Heh... If ya think THAT'S slow, consider the fact it took him nearly 12 seconds, two times, just to have his *** handed to him on the drag strip!

Quick Reply: C6 ZO6-H/C Vs. 2004 Cobra with Eaton (Video)