Old 01-29-2014, 11:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Killin em
Old 01-30-2014, 12:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Of course I'll start another thread when something is done... down to a decal!!! It's what it's all about. Some of us take pride in the builds we do. But I'm sure you have some awesome do it yourself projects you can show us right? How Bout your Ride doing work on the street Or strip. Better yet... a feature where your car has made it in. Thanks for the big replies, one way or the other, my ride is making you waste time.
If you're going to start threads put them in the right section, Dumbshit! PLENTY of build threads elsewhere on the site. Sorry I hurt your feelings but I assumed you could read thank you threads (to your car) and "ooh I put gas in my car" threads kinda get old.

Why the chip on your shoulder? Why do you automatically assume anyone who disagrees with you is jealous? Is your bandana on too tight?

I'm doing a build on my own, nothing major but something I like and will take great pride in when I'm done. You won't see me on corral posting award acceptance speeches.

Last edited by snake95; 01-30-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
If you're going to start threads put them in the right section, Dumbshit! PLENTY of build threads elsewhere on the site. Sorry I hurt your feelings but I assumed you could read thank you threads (to your car) and "ooh I put gas in my car" threads kinda get old.

Why the chip on your shoulder? Why do you automatically assume anyone who disagrees with you is jealous? Is your bandana on too tight?

I'm doing a build on my own, nothing major but something I like and will take great pride in when I'm done. You won't see me on corral posting award acceptance speeches.
lol... this isn't svtp where you get a warning for posting in the wrong section guy, lmao! And of course you are doing your own build (spark plugs, wires, sea foam, fuel treatment). If it's not worth posting, then that alone speaks for itself.

Hey!!! I know... let me do what you guys do! Motion To Ban!!! Hahaha, enjoy being slow man, glad we found one stang owner that is smart enough to know what engine to go with.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by hugger1975
I didn't even know there was a main page
https://ls1tech.com/

^^^^ There it is....

Here is what Ls1tech wrote:
Put two 400-something horsepower on a road next to each other and… Well, you know what happens next.

The camera car is an ’02 Trans-AM with a forged shortblock and a built 4L80E. I love the WS6 and all… but this Mustang really stands out. For one thing it’s running an LS3, which really gets rid of the main problem with all S197 MustangGTs. Ford’s modular platform ironically sucked for modding. The LS3 doesn’t.

Last edited by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A; 01-30-2014 at 06:16 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gay thread is gay
Old 01-30-2014, 06:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Gay thread is gay
Hu???

Thank you LS1TECH!!-2014-01-30-06-21-58.jpg
Old 01-30-2014, 06:57 AM
Teching In

The butthurt of ford owners when one of their own with an ls swap still loses 😂
Old 01-30-2014, 07:19 AM
10 Second Club

Notice how many ford guys come on here and make threads just to start **** and troll.....

I bet you find the number awfully low compared to the GM camp going over on SVTP and trying to get more attention

OP happens to be one of them
Old 01-30-2014, 07:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by La Mañosa
The butthurt of ford owners when one of their own with an ls swap still loses 😂
Old 01-30-2014, 07:27 AM
11 Second Club

Notice how many ford guys come on here and make threads just to start **** and troll.....

I bet you find the number awfully low compared to the GM camp going over on SVTP and trying to get more attention

OP happens to be one of them

Of course!! You guys on svtp get bent out of shape quick its funny! and when you can't take the truth about your cars, you get personal, lmao. Then the real tool in yah comes out.
Listen dude... if I offended you in any way, my apologies. If I talked crap about your car, it's just that.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:32 AM
10 Second Club

Of course!! You guys on svtp get bent out of shape quick its funny! and when you can't take the truth about your cars, you get personal, lmao. Then the real tool in yah comes out.
Listen dude... if I offended you in any way, my apologies. If I talked crap about your car, it's just that.
What exactly is the "truth"?
Old 01-30-2014, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

lol... this isn't svtp where you get a warning for posting in the wrong section guy, lmao! And of course you are doing your own build (spark plugs, wires, sea foam, fuel treatment). If it's not worth posting, then that alone speaks for itself. Hey!!! I know... let me do what you guys do! Motion To Ban!!! Hahaha, enjoy being slow man, glad we found one stang owner that is smart enough to know what engine to go with.
Keep typing and looking stupid, Tupac I'm not hardly ever on Svtp, once again you have a chip on your shoulder and are paranoid the Stang guys are ganging up on you!

You just look like a jackass posting your version of a progress thread in here, nothing more.

Lmfao is put money on the fact that I've turned more bolts on my motor and entire car than you have on yours...now I'll wait and your only response will be something along the lines of being slower than you...it's hilarious when you're so backed into a corner that the only way you can retort is by talking about my car out of thin air, which was never brought up before you did.

People see idiots like you and then group all LS guys into your brand of being a tool. It's really not fair to the cool ones, lol.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:52 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Keep typing and looking stupid, Tupac I'm not hardly ever on Svtp, once again you have a chip on your shoulder and are paranoid the Stang guys are ganging up on you!

You just look like a jackass posting your version of a progress thread in here, nothing more.

Lmfao is put money on the fact that I've turned more bolts on my motor and entire car than you have on yours...now I'll wait and your only response will be something along the lines of being slower than you...it's hilarious when you're so backed into a corner that the only way you can retort is by talking about my car out of thin air, which was never brought up before you did.

People see idiots like you and then group all LS guys into your brand of being a tool. It's really not fair to the cool ones, lol.
So what are you saying...
Old 01-30-2014, 07:55 AM
11 Second Club

What exactly is the "truth"?
They aren't as phenomenal as they make em out to be, for the longest a blower was needed to match a NA gm. Coyote is the only ride that changed that.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:58 AM
10 Second Club

They aren't as phenomenal as they make em out to be, for the longest a blower was needed to match a NA gm. Coyote is the only ride that changed that.
Kinda like the LSx.....
Old 01-30-2014, 08:00 AM
11 Second Club

Kinda like the LSx.....
I will not argue that... The LT series wasn't too hot, still holding it down vs fords. But 97 was the last we saw of it... where has ford NA been since then?
Old 01-30-2014, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

I will not argue that... The LT series wasn't too hot, still holding it down vs fords. But 97 was the last we saw of it... where has ford NA been since then?
I mean 02 was the last we seen a Camero that was worth anything if we want to go down that route then in 10 Camero beat the 3V and Ferd designed , produced , tested the coyote all in one year to beat them pesky Cameros

But the 00 Cobra R was a prime example of an N/A motor that produced more than anything ever put in a 98-02 Camero but I'm sure that won't count....
Old 01-30-2014, 08:47 AM
11 Second Club

The come back of the F body with the camEro, was horrible, because of the weight, not lack of power! Sure we can count the cobra R, but was it mass produced like the rest?

I don't think I have seen a cobra r doing work, that R on badge sure added a few more ponies.

Quick Reply: Thank you LS1TECH!!