Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs BMW M6

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Think they were mostly talking about cars. Bikes to cars are apples to oranges.
It's all I have to compare similar cost differences.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
I was just merely stating a fact that guys that drop 110K+ on a sports car or sports sedan don't give two ***** if they lose to a guy with a modded Mustang, Vette, Evo, Fbody, etc.
Totally agreed.

Most guys with exotics couldn't care less what they got beat by
Old 04-27-2014, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I wasn't siding with anyone. I was just merely stating a fact that guys that drop 110K+ on a sports car or sports sedan don't give two ***** if they lose to a guy with a modded Mustang, Vette, Evo, Fbody, etc.

I agree in that it's cool to race one and beat it but for me,...if I know I have the power, then it is what it is.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Totally agreed.

Most guys with exotics couldn't care less what they got beat by
Exactly. Just glad to see a guy in a high dollar car actually want to race.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 427zm
Exactly. Just glad to see a guy in a high dollar car actually want to race.
Not exactly an exotic, but I will still never forget the look on the guy's face of a CLEAN 1995 Viper was when my old little LT1 beat him ET wise at the strip. Dude was SO pissed when he found out it was NA and I didn't have spray.

Next run he sprayed a 150 shot on me though and took my lunch money
Old 04-28-2014, 12:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

GOOD KILL! But that M6 has got to be one of my fav cars, they are a sexy beastie and amazing that mostly women drive them here in Houston. Kinda a car the rich dudes buy their wives so the dude can take it out sometimes and run the **** out of it. The M5 seems to be the biz man's muscle car and I've tried to race them, mostly docs and legal types that ignore me, they'd walk me but they never go all in
Old 04-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wasn't siding with anyone. I was just merely stating a fact that guys that drop 110K+ on a sports car or sports sedan don't give two ***** if they lose to a guy with a modded Mustang, Vette, Evo, Fbody, etc.

I agree in that it's cool to race one and beat it but for me,...if I know I have the power, then it is what it is.
Werd. I remember one of the Fuel **** guys around here got all excited and talked **** when he beat a Gallardo. I believe he even referenced it as an "overpriced piece of ****" or something to that effect. I couldn't really process it...there is absolutely nothing worth comparing between a garden variety, modified, bag o' **** mustang, 4th gen, etc. if I had the money to afford one, I wouldn't give a rat's *** what beat me. Oh, and good kill! M6s run hard for sure.

Quick Reply: Me vs BMW M6