Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

14 Track Pack vs 1LE

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 07:23 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

No need to bring that turd of a ZL1 in this discussion. That car is a embarrassment to GM and it's owners. Them trap speeds should be something to worry about lol haha not
Old 06-10-2014, 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see the point... Enjoyed the video. But Road course is a driver's race. I doubt there's anyone on this site that could take me on that track, if I were driving my Miata.

Yes... I'm serious.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by rare01Vert
^^Well, in that case, is it safe to say the Mustang is faster in a straight line, and the Camaro dominates in the turns? Because pretty much every match up I've seen thus far points to that.
It's obviously faster in a straight line.

Originally Posted by big hammer
the Camaro has mostly out sold the mustang since 2010.
Well whooptie friggin' DOO! That's a wonderDull argument to enjoy... "Well, uh... HEY! The Camaro has outsold the Mustang almost every month of the past 60 months!"

Conversely, the Mustang has outsold the F-body and Camaro altogether by basically double over the past 50yrs...

Yeah, I'd rather my truth over yours... I'm not even sure the massive shellacking.... something like over 10 million Mustangs... 5 million GM pony cars...

At the current rate, the Camaro will surpass the Mustang in overall sales in about 175 years.

like the current z/28?
What about it? At the price of the Z/28, it should be the best, PERIOD and yet the GT500 smashes it too, on the 1/4 mile and top speed... SMASHES!

Originally Posted by flash0080
5yrs>50yrs
(fixed) This.

Originally Posted by islander033
My real life experience says different about the ZL1.

There were 4 at my track last Friday. Only 2 got in the 10s and I was almost 0.5s faster than the quickest one there.

Note: The 2 in the 10's have way more mods and money poured into their cars than me, 1 was an auto as well.
We all know HoHo is going down in GM nut hugging flames forever... because simply put, he's a flamer for GM! Ooops...

Nobody serious will really get serious with the ZL1, right? ... Right? I mean, it's clearly not a 1/4 mile car... Then again, no 5th gen really is, except the super light, street illegal COPO!

Whatever though... running those against a GT500 in a straight line is essentially 100% pointless overall because, overall, they simply won't make the power needed to complete the job.

Knowing that, people like HoHo argue that their car does better using all factory parts, not even realizing many of those parts aren't really from a GM factory in the 1st place. Not to mention ignoring the argument of using a production block, crank, heads, you know.. the little stuff ... that's a BIG no no for those on the LS side in terms of winning.

Oh well... another story and we're so far off topic now it's reached our typical JOKE STATUS. ... no, for real...
Old 06-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
Your build from the late 80s with a turbo makes a little bit more power than my old stock 2002 firebird. SICK build.
Oh your stock bird makes over 500 to the wheels? Tell me more about your dreams bud.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Black Mare
Oh your stock bird makes over 500 to the wheels? Tell me more about your dreams bud.
That's funny!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by It'llrun
That's funny!
If im not mistaken, hes also the same retard that wanted his ls1 to make 800rwhp... and alsooooo the person who talks about all his "buddies" cars, and racing like its his own accomplishments...
Old 06-10-2014, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Go ahead and have a blower swapped ZL1, they seem to go slower that way. My buddies did, you know the dude that went 9.85 on the juice. lol

Once again, compare stick car to stick car. The fastest stick ZL1 on C5 has an engine swap + blower swap + who knows what. He's still slower than me by over 0.2s.
I cannot help some don't know wtf they are doin and seemingly back up with mods.

Well whooptie friggin' DOO! That's a wonderDull argument to enjoy... "Well, uh... HEY! The Camaro has outsold the Mustang almost every month of the past 60 months!"

Conversely, the Mustang has outsold the F-body and Camaro altogether by basically double over the past 50yrs...

Yeah, I'd rather my truth over yours... I'm not even sure the massive shellacking.... something like over 10 million Mustangs... 5 million GM pony cars...

At the current rate, the Camaro will surpass the Mustang in overall sales in about 175 years.

What about it? At the price of the Z/28, it should be the best, PERIOD and yet the GT500 smashes it too, on the 1/4 mile and top speed... SMASHES!

(fixed) This.

We all know HoHo is going down in GM nut hugging flames forever... because simply put, he's a flamer for GM! Ooops...

Nobody serious will really get serious with the ZL1, right? ... Right? I mean, it's clearly not a 1/4 mile car... Then again, no 5th gen really is, except the super light, street illegal COPO!

Whatever though... running those against a GT500 in a straight line is essentially 100% pointless overall because, overall, they simply won't make the power needed to complete the job.

Knowing that, people like HoHo argue that their car does better using all factory parts, not even realizing many of those parts aren't really from a GM factory in the 1st place. Not to mention ignoring the argument of using a production block, crank, heads, you know.. the little stuff ... that's a BIG no no for those on the LS side in terms of winning.

Oh well... another story and we're so far off topic now it's reached our typical JOKE STATUS. ... no, for real...
It's so awesome not having this dumbass reply to me. But yet he still feels the need to yak about me. I really don't get it. I must really chap his ***.......lmao

He's so ******* stupid it's insane.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

(fixed) This.

actually it hasn't nearly outsold the fbody by double at all. that's just ford playing Obama math again with numbers. between the Camaro and firebird the sales numbers were always pretty close.

and the z\28 smashes the gt500 on the roadcourse which is it's purpose. it was not designed to drag race although it would smash any n\a mustang ever made.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

actually it hasn't nearly outsold the fbody by double at all. that's just ford playing Obama math again with numbers. between the Camaro and firebird the sales numbers were always pretty close.

and the z\28 smashes the gt500 on the roadcourse which is it's purpose. it was not designed to drag race although it would smash any n\a mustang ever made.
I figured I would chime in. Big hammer you a homosexual with a slow *** fbody.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

idk, I seem to like my 1LE pretty okay... ***** all over Zl1's from rolls and digs..

why would GM put such a baby dick blower on the Zl1?
Old 06-11-2014, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by greenvortec97
idk, I seem to like my 1LE pretty okay... ***** all over Zl1's from rolls and digs..

why would GM put such a baby dick blower on the Zl1?
Wtb this guy and Evan going to a road course together?
Old 06-11-2014, 06:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
I figured I would chime in. Big hammer you a homosexual with a slow *** fbody.
*you're
Old 06-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

between the Camaro and firebird the sales numbers were always pretty close.
The definition of "pretty close" is obviously subjective
Old 06-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by odthetruth
2011 5.0 will beat an SS though... I'd bet money on the Mustang over the Camaro, both stock, drag racing.
i don't think that's even an argument. of course the 2011 gt is faster. i don't know why you said that when i wasn't even comparing the 5th gen to a 2011 gt
Old 06-11-2014, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

LOL @ itdontrun......what a stupid tool
How dare you call anyone stupid when you say things like "it don't..". SMH

Actually it don't.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
How dare you call anyone stupid when you say things like "it don't..". SMH
Well why don't you tell me a better way to say what I said? To be honest I don't really give a ****......so it don't matter

You might fit in better over here

http://able2know.org/forum/grammar/
Old 06-11-2014, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Well why don't you tell me a better way to say what I said? To be honest I don't really give a ****......so it don't matter

You might fit in better over here

http://able2know.org/forum/grammar/
I am far from being an expert and normally I wouldn't say anything, but it is ironic to me that you call someone else stupid when you construct sentences the way you do. Just sayin'....

Btw, even though you said you don't care I'll help you out anyway. "Doesn't" is the word that you are often looking for when you use "don't".

Example:

It doesn't matter to me if you think I am dumb.

You're welcome.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:26 AM
10 Second Club

I am far from being an expert and normally I wouldn't say anything, but it is ironic to me that you call someone else stupid when you construct sentences the way you do. Just sayin'....

Btw, even though you said you don't care I'll help you out anyway. "Doesn't" is the word that you are often looking for when you use "don't".

Example:

It doesn't matter to me if you think I am dumb.

You're welcome.
Thanks......It would matter if I care........but I doesn't.......

Your right....that sounds much more gooder
Old 06-11-2014, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Thanks......It would matter if I care........but I doesn't.......

Your right....that sounds much more gooder
Haha, all in good fun.

The **** talking back and forth is funny, but IMO describing someone as stupid should be reserved for the very few here that are actually dumber than the collective group. Like Mac. LOL.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:48 AM
10 Second Club

Haha, all in good fun.

The **** talking back and forth is funny, but IMO describing someone as stupid should be reserved for the very few here that are actually dumber than the collective group. Like Mac. LOL.
Then what I said applies to itdontrun.........Or should his name say itdoesntrun........

Quick Reply: 14 Track Pack vs 1LE