Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

715whp KB Cobra vs c6z06 with stuff

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Haha... I was thinking the same thing. He could've brought the Evo out instead of the Vette and put aircraft carriers on the Mustang. That would've been a better race because the two cars would've had more of the same class??? Or maybe just maybe the Vette made for a better race because it atleast gave the Cobra a chance? Hmm...
Don't you dare use logic on this forum!
Old 06-11-2014, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by redctsv
^
I
I
Right there. Every Mustang I've ever whooped on always has a ricer excuse to why he lost.
When you have doucher owners like this.... My point is on the street the cobra is racing up to the Cammed and bolt on Z no reason to look more into it that's all I meant
Old 06-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Lawhead
A 03-04 cobra and a C6Z are not even remotely close to being in the same class
I'll patiently wait for a thread where the results are different and watch the flip floppers
Originally Posted by Sickness7
I will patiently await the thread with a Cobra where you are not being biased.
When you have doucher owners like this.... My point is on the street the cobra is racing up to the Cammed and bolt on Z no reason to look more into it that's all I meant
You just proved my point with your ricer excuses and if sickness is correct it seems like you do it alot.. Yet I'm the douche bag for stating facts. Every one knows once the mods begin anything can happen it doesn't matter who has what car and what it does stock. It's run what you brung and hope you brought enough. To prove my point my evo with its little 2 liter will take my z06 on the street from a dig.
See jayz28 I was not lying.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Staging Lane

Actually you can ask the people here who met me in person I'm quite the laid back guy. win, lose, I don't care as long as I'm having fun, but what I can't stand is whiney sissies who cry kick and scream and come up with every excuse to why they lost. Or are too but hurt to shake my hand when I go up to them and say good race.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Sickness7
Don't you dare use logic on this forum!
My bad. I tend to do that a little too much on here.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jealousy is strong with myself of that C6Z...
Old 06-11-2014, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

See jayz28 I was not lying.
I see what you're saying. All of his comments came after I asked you where the butt hurt Mustang owners were though. Up to your initial comment, no one had made a legitimate excuse for the Mustang.

It's all good though. Love the Z bro. I'd like to see some vids of the Evo too if you have any.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the compliments guys. I have 1 vid and that's just me messing around on the back roads. Lost Em when my hard drive crashed.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
I see what you're saying. All of his comments came after I asked you where the butt hurt Mustang owners were though. Up to your initial comment, no one had made a legitimate excuse for the Mustang.

It's all good though. Love the Z bro. I'd like to see some vids of the Evo too if you have any.
What excuse have I made for the mustang.....and he came out of no where about people making excuses.... Uhhhh
Old 06-12-2014, 02:23 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the compliments guys. I have 1 vid and that's just me messing around on the back roads. Lost Em when my hard drive crashed. pulls in my evo filmed in mexico - YouTube
Not liking your hat sorry. lol What year is that car?

Law actually has a fast Cobra but I wanted to stop the HIO crew vs Law crew train before it ruined another thread.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by automach1
Might be something wrong with the cobro then
This one. It I guess he was just joking. My bad. I can admit when I'm wrong. Guess I was just preparing for future posts that I see always happen. And sickness7 confirmed.
I don't care if you like it or not, I love that hat.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

What excuse have I made for the mustang.....and he came out of no where about people making excuses.... Uhhhh
Your comment about the cars not being in the same class is an excuse that has been used for a long time and it will be viewed as an excuse whether you meant it that way or not.

I already called him on the fact that he initially came out of nowhere talking about excuses. Don't know why you're bringing that up again.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:28 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Your comment about the cars not being in the same class is an excuse that has been used for a long time and it will be viewed as an excuse whether you meant it that way or not.

I already called him on the fact that he initially came out of nowhere talking about excuses. Don't know why you're bringing that up again.
Well, I can tell ya that I've had the same excuses from GT500 guys in our area. I hate to associate all those with gt500's or cobra's as being similar but for whatever reason that seems to be the case in this area. I know there are legitamate gt500 and cobra guys that will put up a good fight, but they are far and few between here in Chicago. I ran into a guy at a cruise night with a bolt on, pullied, tuned gt500 and as he walked around he would repeatedly say "nothing here is worth the gas" and then I said I'd like to change your view on that. Needless to say he started pulling the "you'll need more than 500whp if you want to hang" type crap. He quickly backpedaled when he saw a FMIC and started to talk to me like a friend. He wouldn't give it a go though but he changed his tune rather quickly. On top of that he shows up with some nt555's that couldn't hook to save his soul. Not the 555r's btw. Don't come to a gun fight with a knife.

Now, not all guys are like that and I've ran into my share with bowties as well.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

No matter what's posted there are always the ******** that spew excuses if it's relevant or not. Makes no sense but what else do you expect from people who are so emotionally attached to stuff that's not even theirs.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Actually you can ask the people here who met me in person I'm quite the laid back guy. win, lose, I don't care as long as I'm having fun, but what I can't stand is whiney sissies who cry kick and scream and come up with every excuse to why they lost. Or are too but hurt to shake my hand when I go up to them and say good race.
with a mansion made of silver and solid gold toilets. just a regular guy. we all live like that. cubic dollars. you got it.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Banned

Haha poor poor Lawhead. That video really upset him.

Bad *** Z, redctsv. Nice kill.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by assasinator
with a mansion made of silver and solid gold toilets. just a regular guy. we all live like that. cubic dollars. you got it.
Huh????
Old 06-12-2014, 01:50 PM
10 Second Club

Wasn't an excuse but it sure did seem to upset a few people ....
Old 06-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Banned

Wasn't an excuse but it sure did seem to upset a few people ....
Lol then what was it?? You're so butthurt.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Lies!

Yeah, this thread amuses me cuz he's a good guy.

And that z0 is bad ***!

Quick Reply: 715whp KB Cobra vs c6z06 with stuff