All the BS thread you could want - NO Politics/Religion/Etc. - Page 1752 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories
Reload this Page >

All the BS thread you could want - NO Politics/Religion/Etc.

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

All the BS thread you could want - NO Politics/Religion/Etc.

Old 01-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
You are no doubt using a VPN/proxy/Tor. You've been trolling for 15+ years, you've got this game figured out.
So ive been trolling since like 2003? Show me some documentation of that, or take a step back and literally **** YOUR OWN FACE.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:48 PM

118 PM’s from Jake calling me a hoe.

First you call me an Alex, his friend, some random guy with a GTP on youtube, a hoe that belongs in the kitchen and now im snake? YOU clearly are a retard. Im making you guess and dance for the past few days. Boy that 2 valve really left you handicapped. LOL.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Jake wins again!
Old 01-11-2019, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by snake95 View Post
Now he wants me to PM Hpipe and find out who he is to disprove that he's me. Like why would I ruin the fun of this guy absolutely turning Missy's brain to mush?
Hehe he really told you that? EL OHHH EL!

Jake... I thought you said ‘im not good at this’? I got you dancing, texting men, having them PM me, getting triggered and owned. Awww my lil sweet chubby boy! One day you will beat a 2 valve on video.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Jake wins again!!
Old 01-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Staging Lane

Who here on tech is around Charleston, SC? We're moving there in 2 weeks and it'd be cool to meet some fellow car guys in the area.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Who here on tech is around Charleston, SC? We're moving there in 2 weeks and it'd be cool to meet some fellow car guys in the area.
You're not a car guy...
Old 01-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
You're not a car guy...
I disagree...that be like me saying you're not a sandwich guy.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
I disagree...that be like me saying you're not a sandwich guy.
Virtually everyone eats sandwiches. Nice try, bitchtits.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Virtually everyone eats sandwiches. Nice try, bitchtits.

True, but nobody puts them together with as much artistic/autistic flair as you.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Jake wins again!!
Old 01-12-2019, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Me jake me win
Old 01-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

Missy got his Grand Am molested so pervertedly by a turbo stang back in the day that he took an oath to always hate on his FoMoCo daddy. Let's all give him a hug
Old 01-12-2019, 07:55 PM
Teching In

Missy got his Grand Am molested so pervertedly by a turbo stang back in the day that he took an oath to always hate on his FoMoCo daddy. Let's all give him a hug
When did this mythical race take place?

You must have hit your head pretty hard when you drove off that guardrail...it's still causing hallucinations, years later.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

After I wore you down over the course of a month, you finally confessed the trauma that led you to your current mental state. Nobody forgot that, kiddo

Remember when cwarta sodomized your 28% converter slippage Camaro?

"Power isn't the same power on the road as it is on the dyno, power acts differently on the rollers than on a street surface." - wise words of Missy Roo
Old 01-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Teching In

After I wore you down over the course of a month, you finally confessed the trauma that led you to your current mental state. Nobody forgot that, kiddo

Remember when cwarta sodomized your 28% converter slippage Camaro?

"Power isn't the same power on the road as it is on the dyno, power acts differently on the rollers than on a street surface." - wise words of Missy Roo
I ran door to door with cwarta on the roll, and he got the jump from the dig, then i stopped his momentum by 100 mph. Funny how a 550whp cammed, stroked, ported eaton cobro did WORSE against his car then i did. Wayyyyy worse from a dig. My car was a good 5-6 mph slower then, then it is now. It just eats at your soul that i have a much faster car than you, huh snakeypoo?

And you have absolutely ZERO knowledge about high stall converters and how they affect dyno numbers lmao. Watch out for those guardrails, little fella! They will jump out in front of you!

Jake wins again!!

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 01-12-2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

You literally won the Nobel prize for unintelligent internet posts with your **** about converter slippage and how the street unlocked your car's power The entire LS community was set back a decade when you began talking about your "car knowledge"

You're embarrassed and aren't sure how to respond, which is common for you when I decide to come on here and remind you that you're my pet kitten. Continue chanting you win again as you bounce your head off the wall of that padded room thinking about that SOHC 4.6 opening your sphincter
Old 01-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Teching In

You literally won the Nobel prize for unintelligent internet posts with your **** about converter slippage and how the street unlocked your car's power The entire LS community was set back a decade when you began talking about your "car knowledge"

You're embarrassed and aren't sure how to respond, which is common for you when I decide to come on here and remind you that you're my pet kitten. Continue chanting you win again as you bounce your head off the wall of that padded room thinking about that SOHC 4.6 opening your sphincter
Quote me where i said that "the street unlocked my car's power"?

Lmao you are so retarded, you don't even know what i was saying. It's a fact, not opinion, that high stalls skew dyno numbers when the converter is unlocked. You probably thought that high stalls only work in 1st gear, just like that JC dipshit. That guardrail really killed some brain cells, didn't it?!

Jake wins again!!!
Old 01-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Teching In

"What a slow piece of ****** **** you ****** ***** *** mother ******. Go buy a real car liek the GTP you ****** fruit cake little bitch. And learn how to ****** shift you ****** grandma. My GTP would rape the ****** **** out of that pile of ****** fail because its ****** FWD, and RWD ****** sucks for racing you ignorant ****** bitch. Go do some ****** research before you trying racing again you ****** fucked up ****** semen sucking ****** *** mother ****** ****." - Captain Cold Cuts

FWD is better than RWD for racing?
Old 01-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Teching In

The entire LS community was set back a decade when you began talking about your "car knowledge"
LMAO snake wins again!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All the BS thread you could want - NO Politics/Religion/Etc.

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: