Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 z28 vs newer bmw 335i vs newer model Porsche Cayenne Turbo(NO VIDEO)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 z28 vs newer bmw 335i vs newer model Porsche Cayenne Turbo(NO VIDEO)

i got off work at 12am last night and when i was almost home i got lined up next to a newer 335i at a light.. in which its 2 lanes for a bit then turns into one lane,, so the 335i would have to get over..

light turns green i take off as normal not expecting a race,, 335i guns it and jumps 2 cars out on me so i floor it and easily drive around him then some idiot ruins our fun ,,,

where that right lane ends theres a newer cayenne turbo(the suv) with his right turn signal on,, he randomly decides he isnt going to turn and pulls out in front of me and the bmw,, im around 90mph and slow down to 35mph to match the cayenne's speed

a car was in the oncoming traffic lane so after he went through i swung out to pass the cayenne; as soon as i get next to him he floors it and hops 3 cars out on me..

im thinking what a dick,, first you pull out in front of me and the bmw and then you try to stop me from passing you after going 10 less then the speed limit..(was my thoughts even though we were in the wrong for going so fast)

so i floor it and it was a neck to neck race at first (surprised how quick that suv was) i pass him at about 130 (not very smart or safe since we are on a little 2 lane road but it was clear for as far as you can see, and i had a radar detector)

now after i pass him i went to slow down since my turn is coming up and he starts riding my *** and flashing his lights.. so i thought he wanted to talk or to race again,, so i pull off before my turn thinking he would follow, but he kinda slowed down until the bmw got next to him and they took off,, cayenne smoked the 335i by a good distance

all in all very fun trip home

Quick Reply: 98 z28 vs newer bmw 335i vs newer model Porsche Cayenne Turbo(NO VIDEO)