Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 z28 messing with a ricer. (awful video quality)

Old 07-10-2015, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 z28 messing with a ricer. (awful video quality)

awful quality due to holding the phone the wrong way and badly fogged up windows

on my way home from work there was this Ricer cutting people off and trying to get people to race him all while he rested his foot on the brakes...

When I was finally able to get around all the slow people blocking the fast lane I caught up to him and gave him a dose of his own medicine.

Video starts where I'm able to get in it to catch up to him around 80 or so. I let off and he floors it so I do the same. Easily put a bus on him and still pulling but my radar detector went off so I hit the brakes before we reached the intersection

not much of a race but figured id post since was my actual car

Old 07-10-2015, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha poor ****** ricer.

The sad thing is, usually the crowd that drives those ricers literally think they have the fastest **** alive with only a fart cannon attached. It's like they don't have Internet... Or pick up a car magazine. They have no clue of the endless V8 opportunities out there lmao.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Haha poor ****** ricer.

The sad thing is, usually the crowd that drives those ricers literally think they have the fastest **** alive with only a fart cannon attached. It's like they don't have Internet... Or pick up a car magazine. They have no clue of the endless V8 opportunities out there lmao.

what is hilarious is he was a giant(as in fat) black guy that was dressed like a thug....

afterwards we got stopped at a light and he said..."awe come on man,, you couldnt just let me win,,your car raped mine"

made my night
Old 07-10-2015, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Uziguy18
what is hilarious is he was a giant(as in fat) black guy that was dressed like a thug....

afterwards we got stopped at a light and he said..."awe come on man,, you couldnt just let me win,,your car raped mine"

made my night
At least he acknowledged the rape train instead of making an excuse for the gaping b-hole you just gave him.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

At least he acknowledged the rape train instead of making an excuse for the gaping b-hole you just gave him.
normally i wouldnt waste my time or gas,,, but he was going in the emergency shoulder and cutting people off,, then ride right next to them hitting the gas and coming back next to them for a mile or 2... he just pissed me off
Old 07-10-2015, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I usually cut ricers down to size like that in my Sloyota also. I troll Hondas when driving to be honest lmao.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I usually cut ricers down to size like that in my Sloyota also. I troll Hondas when driving to be honest lmao.
do you have any videos?
Old 07-10-2015, 04:11 PM
On The Tree

Might be able to pull some off my YouTube account if I can remember the dang password lol.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

Might be able to pull some off my YouTube account if I can remember the dang password lol.
whats your username?

ill look you up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 98 z28 messing with a ricer. (awful video quality)