Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First Kill in New(to me) Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Kill in New(to me) Car

Heading home from work, took the Camaro due to headlight out on daily and it was a nice day, and was stuck in some slow traffic. Once I cleared some, this mid to late 90's GT comes flying past me and then we get stuck in traffic again. Get on the next highway and we clear out more and he drops gear and keeps trying to egg me on. Did not want to due to just wanting to get home and was tired from a 12 hour day. He kept it up, so I said eff it and dropped to 3rd at 50 (wanted to give him false hope at the beginning) and told him to go. He took off and I hit it and instantly stopped his pull and by the time I really hit the power band I was already pulling ahead and by the time I shut it down halfway through 4th he was bus lengths behind and immediately exited the highway. It wasn't really a race as much as a massacre that I did not want to commit, but he left me no choice with his smug looks and incessant hounding me(don't think he heard the procharger)
Old 09-16-2015, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Nice slaughter! lol. Sometimes cars just ask for a beating.

Had a kid in a newer VW GTI constantly egg me on until I finally got on it and passed him sideways. lol look on his face afterwards was priceless.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:57 AM
Banned

I had a very similar incident like this happen just last night on my way home. Was tired from a long day and just didn't feel like racing. But this dipshit and his friend in a GTO kept pacing me egging me on. So finally I dropped the hammer (sort of ) when he did, and put a few buses on him without even flooring it completely lol.

Nice kill.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CamaroKid1994
and put a few buses on him without even flooring it completely lol.
El oh el.

Was this with your Camarerraighini?
Old 09-17-2015, 08:51 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Good kill !
Old 09-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Teching In

Wish I could have seen the look on his face, I don't think he wanted me to see his shame. Like I said, didn't want to do it, but sometimes people have to be taught a lesson. I was taught a few when I was younger, hopefully he learned something.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Nice slaughter! lol. Sometimes cars just ask for a beating.

Had a kid in a newer VW GTI constantly egg me on until I finally got on it and passed him sideways. lol look on his face afterwards was priceless.
I swear everytime I am out in my IROC nothing but Europe compacts and Sedans want to race me. Usually late 90's and early 2000s BMW M3s and M5s, VW GTIs, VW Golfs and the occasional run down Benz that's burning oil.

Quick Reply: First Kill in New(to me) Car