I'm with ya, man!
Nicely said.
You're too nice. I miss the day of sass from you
Old 05-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
You're too nice. I miss the day of sass from you

I think I was a dick in 2006 on LS1Tech and then I began getting beat on the street. Sort of knocked the chip right off my shoulder.
I hope I was not to much of an *** back then.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 05-03-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8

I think I was a dick in 2006 on LS1Tech and then I began getting beat on the street. Sort of knocked the chip right off my shoulders.
I hope I was not to much of an *** back then.
I wasn't on ls1tech back then. Think I finally showed up in 2008-2009 or so after I got the 97 ws6 so I wouldn't know.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Teching In

I wasn't on ls1tech back then. Think I finally showed up in 2008-2009 or so after I got the 97 ws6 so I wouldn't know.
Yes..I remember the other car you had before the Stang. I always had a thing for the Ws6 and Firehawk. Still one of the best looking cars even today..imo
Old 05-03-2016, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes..I remember the other car you had before the Stang. I always had a thing for the Ws6 and Firehawk. Still one of the best looking cars even today..imo
Yep, I'll still never forget how sad I was a few years after selling it seeing how poorly taken care of it was after me. Considered buying it back until I saw it in person.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Hio's always been about belittling people and being a douche, but bringing up one's sexuality in an argument?

New low indeed.

Nice video, thanks for sharing!
I'm sure you and him would get along great.
Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
He is so beneath me it does not bother me in any way at all, He is 20 years older than me and will never amount to more than what he is. Why would I try to reason with someone with the iq of a jellyfish? It is completely pointless. On another hand I love the vid because certainppl swear up and down no way a 6th gen is getting beat by a coyote. A fbo 5.0 will walk a tune only or stock 6g.
You don't see me posting lop sided bullshit like you.......there goes that iq thing right out the window eehh.

I don't think anyone has a issue with a fbo 5br0 beating a stock v6 camaro.......because that's basically what you posted here mr Einstein. That camaro ran a v6 time. Atleast post a car that gets beat with out a fucked up time **** licker.
I'm with ya, man!
Nicely said.
So you chase dick to......i kinda figured that.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm sure you and him would get along great.

You don't see me posting lop sided bullshit like you.......there goes that iq thing right out the window eehh.

I don't think anyone has a issue with a fbo 5br0 beating a stock v6 camaro.......because that's basically what you posted here mr Einstein. That camaro ran a v6 time. Atleast post a car that gets beat with out a fucked up time **** licker.

I would love you - in the fur sweater.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Fur vest
Old 05-03-2016, 02:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Fur vest
That's the Duggy I like. You need to post more Lady vids and pics in Kik groop.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:47 PM
Teching In

lol
fkin Hio logic.

I agree with some one who likes all American muscle cars and not just one brand and that makes me gay?

It must be tough for you in the morning to rationalize which shoe you should tie first.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 05-03-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

lol
fkin Hio logic.

I agree with some one who likes all American muscle cars and not just one brand and that makes me gay.

It must be tough for you in the morning to rationalize which shoe you should tie first.
man don't waste your time with this broke *** nobody. That is all he hangs onto. I come on here to post races (my car or others), and talk cars. He has an obsession with my sexual preference. Who is really the gay one lol? Being he **** talks my sexual preference that says a whole lot about him. Probably **** talks blacks, and latinos too after all being a bigot it's all the same.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

lol
fkin Hio logic.

I agree with some one who likes all American muscle cars and not just one brand and that makes me gay.

LMAO. Ya know you goofed when MACH comes at you.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=HioSSilver;19247226]I'm sure you and him would get along great.

You ignorant backwoods son of a bitch we all know that your beloved 6th gen got its **** kicked (oh yeah A8 too) by a fbo 5.0. Try that on for size. Goddam right I bring up your iq (or lack there of) because who else would constantly retort to ignorant comments like that when not called for?

Tell me did you even step foot in a major 4 year university? oh never mind did you make it out of grade school or high school? Probably not, This is why I bring up your iq and lack of intellect.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey man I never went to college. I'm going back next year but that sure doesn't make me dumb. To be honest, college is just a paid for (by parents) 4 year party for kids. They go get indoctrinated by their gender studies 101 professors and come out voting for Sanders telling me that I need to pay for all their ****. When in reality I have way more working skills than their degree could ever give them. IMO it's a waste of money for most. And gives kids a false sense of entitlement
Old 05-03-2016, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nick.h
hey man i never went to college. I'm going back next year but that sure doesn't make me dumb. To be honest, college is just a paid for (by parents) 4 year party for kids. They go get indoctrinated by their gender studies 101 professors and come out voting for sanders telling me that i need to pay for all their ****. When in reality i have way more working skills than their degree could ever give them. Imo it's a waste of money for most. And gives kids a false sense of entitlement
lol what.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I know more people who are still working for minimum wage and living at home who went to college than those who didn't. It's not for everybody no matter what your high school teachers told you. We have a shortage of skilled trade employees in this country and I sure as **** don't see any kids today rushing to take them. They'd rather pursue an 8 year degree in gender studies and talk down to people like me who joined the work force early
Old 05-03-2016, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I know more people who are still working for minimum wage and living at home who went to college than those who didn't. It's not for everybody no matter what your high school teachers told you. We have a shortage of skilled trade employees in this country and I sure as **** don't see any kids today rushing to take them. They'd rather pursue an 8 year degree in gender studies and talk down to people like me who joined the work force early
You can't just throw people who go to college into a giant group LOL. I don't disagree with some of your points, but damn. I am in a four year pre-medical program right now and I bust my *** at the same time during the summer. I earned the scholarships that got me here. Honestly, I probably have more mechanical sense and skill than a lot of people out there, especially those at my college. And I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I know quite a few people who are in a similar situation to me, and I definitely know a few people doing what you describe.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick.H
We have a shortage of people that want to work in this country. Most want to sit on there *** and be handed government aid.

This country needs workfare not welfare

I agree "most" college kids are dumb as ****

What were mods on 5.0 ?
Old 05-03-2016, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exactly why I'm only trying to get certified in welding now.

I think a higher education is great. You can never stop learning. But the days of "YOU HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE TO GET A GOOD PAYING JOB AND HAVE A PROSPEROUS FUTURE," are long gone. Skilled trades are making a comeback like no other right now.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZNix
LMAO. Ya know you goofed when MACH comes at you.
I usually try to tolerate, ignore or appease him to keep him calm so he does not have an LS1tech meltdown, but sometimes his logic is so fkd up, I just have to get it off my chest and say something.

Sorry Hio, Not being disrespectful, just telling you like it is. I am sure you can appreciate that.

Quick Reply: modded coyote vs 6th gen stock (track)