Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2v mustang gt vs ls1

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Why would i lie about the mods?

Here's the car. You think you're the 1st one to call bs on that car. That's what what people do when they don't understand but yet think they know some ****. You don't know ****

Nathen and i describing his car - YouTube

Now when you gonna post proof of anything?

You're not the first one to call bs. I've been proving ******* like you wrong for a long ****** time

Dude.....h/c 2vs don't run 11s wuth out a shot or severe weight reduction. Cammed ines are likely no where near 11s.

The second vid you can clearly see the ls1 car smoking the tires......not gonna et like that.

Your examples is nothing you have done so clearly you have no clue.

[url]http://www.pszweb.com/car/gears.htm

Looks like i more than proved it. You like being my bitch. Cause that's the only tenacity you have

Thank you sir.....just what i was saying.

He's not getting anything to do much at all.

That's a good gear calc too.
So which one of Nathan's cars had the 6.0 truck motor in it?
Old 06-03-2016, 10:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

The turd gen
Old 06-03-2016, 11:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nathans car had weight reduction and was on Dougs drag pack too.....

Weird how he's always talking about Poppa's drag pack lol
Old 06-03-2016, 11:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would love a drag pack if they were not so DAMN expensive :[[[[[
Old 06-03-2016, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mappinsj
Yeah? What else would you love Mappins'?
Old 06-03-2016, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Yeah? What else would you love Mappins'?
LOL. A factory general motors MAF sensor and not my china auto parts one :[
Old 06-03-2016, 11:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 467 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
Doug, that link doesn't work. This one does: http://www.pszweb.com/car/gears.htm
Thanks for fixing that
Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
So which one of Nathan's cars had the 6.0 truck motor in it?
Below
Originally Posted by big hammer
The turd gen
Yup
Originally Posted by Lawhead
Nathans car had weight reduction and was on Dougs drag pack too.....

Weird how he's always talking about Poppa's drag pack lol
Wr already been mentioned dipshit.

And he has his own drag pak. We used my rears after i broke a axle that day. Beca6the m&h dr is better than his 555r's

I only talk about poppa drag pak because idiots like you want to compare his car to stock sexgen.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 66 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Why would i lie about the mods?

Here's the car. You think you're the 1st one to call bs on that car. That's what what people do when they don't understand but yet think they know some ****. You don't know ****

Dude.....h/c 2vs don't run 11s wuth out a shot or severe weight reduction. Cammed ines are likely no where near 11s.

Looks like i more than proved it. You like being my bitch. Cause that's the only tenacity you have
Just with the video I can see two things that you lied about, I'm sure if I dug into the car I would have found other things you "forgot" to mention. First being the shitpipe intake, which replaces the lid and adds some power, and the second thing is the tire setup. You jump all over me for not mentioning the spec clutch, yet you don't think a set of big and littles with DR is important?
Old 06-03-2016, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by JC316
Just with the video I can see two things that you lied about, I'm sure if I dug into the car I would have found other things you "forgot" to mention. First being the shitpipe intake, which replaces the lid and adds some power, and the second thing is the tire setup. You jump all over me for not mentioning the spec clutch, yet you don't think a set of big and littles with DR is important?
You mean you didn't see the drag pak in the ****** vid of it goin down the track dumbass?

Jesus christ your dumber than i thought.

Who knows what the **** pipe did. It was never back to backed. Likely no different than a fast toys ram air or chris1313. Not a big deal. Do you think that **** pipe covers the 1 sec slower your dumbass thinks it shoukd be?
Old 06-03-2016, 12:18 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I love Hio's hypocrisies.

Hio ain't lying, he just ain't telling the truth. lol
Old 06-03-2016, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think all you little 2V ******* need a reality check. $30K?

Look up Raughammer on this site to see what the LS1 was capable of back in the early days, and what it cost to do so. The 2V regardless of year was getting it's teeth kicked on a daily basis by intake/exhaust LT1 cars. The Mustang crowd knew damn well you don't mess with the LS1 unless you've got forced induction.

Back in 1998 when the new 99 GTs came out I had no trouble with them in my K&N drop in filter ONLY 1991 Z28. The 2V was, is, and always will be a joke.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

LS1Tech 10 Year

You mean you didn't see the drag pak in the ****** vid of it goin down the track dumbass?

Jesus christ your dumber than i thought.

Who knows what the **** pipe did. It was never back to backed. Likely no different than a fast toys ram air or chris1313. Not a big deal. Do you think that **** pipe covers the 1 sec slower your dumbass thinks it shoukd be?
Watched it once, was filmed on a potato and I didn't pay attention, not till I saw the blacked out stock wheels in the first video.

You don't think a sewer pipe going straight into the intake, replacing a 1 inch gap that it used to suck air through is going to affect power? You're dumber than I thought.

If you're lying about that, what else are you lying about? Dry shot that is feeding into that sewer pipe maybe? Exhaust cutout? A ton more weight reduction from hole sawing half of the car? Rocker arms?
Old 06-03-2016, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
I love Hio's hypocrisies.

Hio ain't lying, he just ain't telling the truth. lol
Nope

Truth has been told
Originally Posted by Marc 85Z28
I think all you little 2V ******* need a reality check. $30K?

Look up Raughammer on this site to see what the LS1 was capable of back in the early days, and what it cost to do so. The 2V regardless of year was getting it's teeth kicked on a daily basis by intake/exhaust LT1 cars. The Mustang crowd knew damn well you don't mess with the LS1 unless you've got forced induction.

Back in 1998 when the new 99 GTs came out I had no trouble with them in my K&N drop in filter ONLY 1991 Z28. The 2V was, is, and always will be a joke.
Troof
Originally Posted by JC316
Watched it once, was filmed on a potato and I didn't pay attention, not till I saw the blacked out stock wheels in the first video.

You don't think a sewer pipe going straight into the intake, replacing a 1 inch gap that it used to suck air through is going to affect power? You're dumber than I thought.

If you're lying about that, what else are you lying about? Dry shot that is feeding into that sewer pipe maybe? Exhaust cutout? A ton more weight reduction from hole sawing half of the car? Rocker arms?
Film quality was fine. It was filmed with a actual vid camera. You are the bitch i say you are .

Like i said we don't know what it did. Probably not much better than stock if any. He had some little honda k&n on it because that's what he had laying around.

Now you go on to making **** up because I've proved you ain't even worth a **** at being a troll.

Now run a long chump.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:45 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Hio is so articulate when he's angry.....pretty cute actually. lol
Old 06-03-2016, 12:47 PM
TECH Resident

I am so ARTiculate they put me in a museum.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mappin you can get racestars with tires for less than 1k brand new......At least I did through someone on the forum here they aren't the lightest but better than stock ****
Old 06-03-2016, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Mappinsj
Get jegs wheels. Boom. Your drag pack just got 10x cheaper
Old 06-03-2016, 12:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Mappin you can get racestars with tires for less than 1k brand new......At least I did through someone on the forum here they aren't the lightest but better than stock ****
I am moving soon and really need to stop buying car things. I am just wishing I could have a drag pack. My car could stand to lose some rotation weight. SS wheels are heavy as craaaaaap.
Old 06-03-2016, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Jeeeggggsssss
http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/67025...owMaArc48P8HAQ
Old 06-03-2016, 01:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

LS1Tech 10 Year

Like i said we don't know what it did. Probably not much better than stock if any. He had some little honda k&n on it because that's what he had laying around.
I get it, if you're not sure that the mods did anything, then they don't exist. Well, I am not SURE that my cam added any power since I didn't have a before and after dyno, so my car is still stock.

Not sure if the blower added power, cause hey, I never dynoed or ran it on the track to be 100% certain.

Bottom line, you're a lying little bitch that will say or do anything to make an LS1 look better than it actually is. Myth busted.

Quick Reply: 2v mustang gt vs ls1