Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gringo 1000whp integra vs 2016 zx10r

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wicked build and wicked achievement (as someone who has owned 3x ZX10Rs in the past lol). Not a slow bike. Canadian models get best tunes - we also get that spec in NZ they are not restricted in any way (04 models and up all go 299+ then on to hit fuel cut at redline) and make full advertised power.

I was looking into French models of ZX10R (pretty sure) they were like 60-80hp LOL

Teg is wicked though but damn a bit pointless. Boost by gear and FWD so you can't do anything until 4th or 5th really.. I'd love to see it make ten of those runs back to back without blowing up too. I did love having a reliable bike for those reasons..

Not my type of build though (I'm sure many would say same about mine!) either way mad props are due.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by S2KIWI
Teg is wicked though but damn a bit pointless. Boost by gear and FWD so you can't do anything until 4th or 5th really.. I'd love to see it make ten of those runs back to back without blowing up too. I did love having a reliable bike for those reasons..

Not my type of build though (I'm sure many would say same about mine!) either way mad props are due.
This is the same block that's been assembled in my car for almost 3 years now. The head has been on there for 2 so far.
Sounds like its holding together fine.

Most 900whp cars don't even **** around with low rolls. A 60-160 would be murder on most. That rolling half mile video against the R8 that was what? 1000whp?
Old 08-16-2016, 11:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Sounds like its holding together fine.

Most 900whp cars don't even **** around with low rolls. A 60-160 would be murder on most. That rolling half mile video against the R8 that was what? 1000whp?
Tegs motor is fine even the dogbox has minimal wear. The audi was in tx2k16 and wasnt a half mile. It was a 1500' race I think. Audi owner had taken delivery of car the night before and it was a manual version. Teggy is fast and for some reason gets pretty lucky whenever it goes to Texas. Locally...not so much.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HolyShiznit
Tegs motor is fine even the dogbox has minimal wear. The audi was in tx2k16 and wasnt a half mile. It was a 1500' race I think. Audi owner had taken delivery of car the night before and it was a manual version. Teggy is fast and for some reason gets pretty lucky whenever it goes to Texas. Locally...not so much.
Oh well. Its fun to watch!

Quick Reply: Gringo 1000whp integra vs 2016 zx10r