Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

gutted out civic tries a fly by

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Default gutted out civic tries a fly by

since i got my HOSS back ive been looking to test it against something. i had a couple close encounters but nothing clean. i was driving in circles for hours looking for anything that would be a decent race stop or roll.

i decide to take a different hwy. i usually avoid messing around there due to heavy traffic and frequent police activity. tonight traffic was minimal.

so as im driving along i see this red,clean, lowered hole in bumper thing with stickers civic in the right lane. we see each other at the same time. i take the right lane to pass some slower cars and he comes flying up.

i see him taking the fast lane aggressively in an attempt to pass me.

i stomp it and stop his momentum and leave him like hes standing still.

i slow down to give a thumbs up and he does the same. i mentioned i knew he wasnt stock and i said i wasnt either. he had a yea right look lol.

the lanes close ahead and traffic builds up so i decided that was enough and turned off.

im thinking if a had my 1le it mightve been a much closer race. i dont know whats done to it. i remember seeing inside as i was driving and it didnt have much more than a front seat in it. car is a manual and definitely not louder than my car lol.

i thought it would be closer but oh well theyll be others.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Nice job!
Old 08-27-2016, 06:36 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job man!

Those guys are usually good for a couple laughs. I know that one time when I had my 3rd gen that ran high 12's a ricer tried to do a flyby to get to a 4th gen Camaro and I put the screws to it and left him. So on his way back up to me (normal driving now) he decides to flip me the bird as I had just through him a smile, which then turned into a hard laugh lol. It worked out good though because I caught the 4th gen at the light with the ricer behind us and got a run in with him. I got him by about 2½ cars up to about 85ish... ricer was about a convoy of semi's back lol
Old 08-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Maybe good kill?
Old 08-27-2016, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love flyby kills. Here's an old vid of mine, I got another half dozen vids I need to add to it one of these days...

Old 09-07-2016, 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's no way you stopped the pull from a civic with stickers! F!ck those hondas!!

Quick Reply: gutted out civic tries a fly by