Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got hustled by sleeper H/C LS1

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 08:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
Draglites = in my book. Even if a GTP had them on, I would think he had a HEMI with N2O and a Blower with a jet engine tied to the back. In other words.... IM LAUNCHING ON HIS AZZ... JUST LIKE HE WAS A FULL BLOWN DRAGSTER...
I dunno....I came across a teal 5.0 stang once with drag radials/skinnies, and i was like damn, he would prolly beat me. It just so happened we lined up at the track, and i smoked his *** Another time i went to the track i saw this dude in another 5.0 stang, and he had a roll bar, tach etc, but i noticed he raced with not helmet And while i was sitting beside him in my car, some dude (i think one of his friends) asked him what he ran, he said 14.4, his buddy was like y the cage? he was like for looks I got a kick outta that.

Nice kill and sorry about the $, just get him next time
Old 06-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1QwickLT1
I dunno....I came across a teal 5.0 stang once with drag radials/skinnies, and i was like damn, he would prolly beat me. It just so happened we lined up at the track, and i smoked his *** Another time i went to the track i saw this dude in another 5.0 stang, and he had a roll bar, tach etc, but i noticed he raced with not helmet And while i was sitting beside him in my car, some dude (i think one of his friends) asked him what he ran, he said 14.4, his buddy was like y the cage? he was like for looks I got a kick outta that.

Ive seen people with slow cars with roll cages because they have plans in the future. It doesnt make sense to put in a roll cage first though before anything
Old 06-24-2004, 12:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1QwickLT1

I would have lauched on him just for the ricer mods. They make me put a helmet on and i couldn't understand why (New to the track scene, did alot of street racing).