Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cwarta VS RedFuryZ28

Old 03-13-2019, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Default Racing

I bought cwartas iroc. Ill be down to do some racing!
Old 03-13-2019, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Awesome, Jacob!!!
Old 03-14-2019, 07:15 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jthompson96 View Post
I bought cwartas iroc. Ill be down to do some racing!
cool. This is yours now.

Old 03-14-2019, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Default Yea

yessir. Bought it back in 2017 when i worked for him. Slowly put it together and had it running last summer then i had something wrong with wiring and it self destructed. Just got to finish up a few more things and get it tuned
Old 03-14-2019, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Just curious Jthompson, now with all the mechanical problems worked out now, were you also going to do cosmetic work or are you going to leave it as is? Any plans on what's next?
Old 03-14-2019, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Default Yes

i plan on repainting whenever I decide a color. I have permission from my work to use our paintroom and everything. Just going to see what this stock 5.3 will do with 10-15 pounds. As for whatís next Iím looking into boring the old 5.3 to ls1 specs and putting in my cam. Hopefully everything goes well and i can learn the car and get some seat time. New to all this and cwarta has helped me out any chance he has from selling me parts, using his shop, helping me put things together and just answering questions. Looking forward to this spring/summer
Old 03-14-2019, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jthompson96 View Post
i plan on repainting whenever I decide a color. I have permission from my work to use our paintroom and everything. Just going to see what this stock 5.3 will do with 10-15 pounds. As for what’s next I’m looking into boring the old 5.3 to ls1 specs and putting in my cam. Hopefully everything goes well and i can learn the car and get some seat time. New to all this and cwarta has helped me out any chance he has from selling me parts, using his shop, helping me put things together and just answering questions. Looking forward to this spring/summer
Seems like the making of a killer build, man. You have access to a paint room and shop plus you have Cwarta's help and experience. Just from seeing what he has done with some of his cars on LS1Tech, he seems to be a talented and capable guy. Good luck with this and keep us posted as you progress through your modifications. Curious what color you go with. Maybe as an option, you can even go with some of the stock color/stripe schemes that was used when the IROC came out. I always thought they has some nice colors/stripe combinations from the factory.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:11 PM
Teching In

Default Thank you

yes cwarta is a great guy and helps whenever he can and i try to help him whenever i can. Iím really thinking about sticking with the current color scheme mostly because ive never seen a white and gold one before
Old 03-19-2019, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was personally very fond of the white and gold combo, especially with the black anodized billet specialties. Had fun helping Justin with the car, glad to see someone have fun with it like I did. I almost bought a GTA the other day, we were almost third gen brothers lol. And thanks for the kind words everyone.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:17 AM
10 Second Club

I would do a gold drag pak on it with polished lips and match the gold on the wheel and keep the white and gold. That would look kick *** and be unique.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good looking cars

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cwarta VS RedFuryZ28

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: