Old 10-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Still couldn't.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Whippled
Because he's a buddy of mine and we discussed the race after it happened... From 1/2 car to 3+ cars all because he started at 3600 rpm? Lmao wow, I can't go round two with someone even more ignorant than Hio.
I'm sorry you're so upset, there will be more videos of the 3v to come while you two bench race and try to discredit others with your made up time slips... sad life...
Why would I be upset? Just stating facts, bruh. You're the one who is clearly upset lol. The c6z beat you, while starting in a dead spot. And would have beat you MUCH worse, had he started or been able to start in 1st. Also if you would have let him get all the way through 4th. And yes 3600 rpm is a dead spot on that car. Keep the laughs coming, kiddo.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Why would I be upset? Just stating facts, bruh. You're the one who is clearly upset lol. The c6z beat you, while starting in a dead spot. And would have beat you MUCH worse, had he started or been able to start in 1st. Also if you would have let him get all the way through 4th. And yes 3600 rpm is a dead spot on that car. Keep the laughs coming, kiddo.
The outcome would've been different but you're being overly dramatic lol. You're in the midwest why don't you come show us how it's done...
Old 10-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Banned

The outcome would've been different but you're being overly dramatic lol. You're in the midwest why don't you come show us how it's done...
It's real Brave to make lame call outs on the internet from several hundred miles away. Looks like I struck a nerve, kid.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:03 PM
Teching In

It's real Brave to make lame call outs on the internet from several hundred miles away. Looks like I struck a nerve, kid.
Not exactly, just not getting caught up in another pissing contest. No wonder these threads go 20+ pages lmao. Dunno where the kid stuff keeps coming from but we can always lock something in. I go to some events..
Old 10-20-2016, 12:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 466 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
So you should have accepted the money by pulling a worse 60ft than a 1.26 I guess. You were too poosay to even try. LMAO

Fifth time-- what mph split (1/8 to 1/4) makes a backhalf car?

PS. You seem upset that Cody's car made a great pass, unlike you I like to see peeps get new PBs.
It's ok man....you're upset that even a joke like cody went faster than you with the same car.

There is no mph split on the backhalf you moron. Like i already explained its all relative. The thickness of your skull keeps you from absorbing that.
DD mad that Hio pulled a better sixty than he ever has.
Lol....nah.
Originally Posted by Mappinsj
Im telling you guys he probably pulled a 1.2 with a small rolling start. Probably wasnt fully pulled up to the tree.

I have seen this happen in person
Everything was pretty normal on the staging. Car just took off on that one and didn't drop below 5k. Typically it pulls down to 3500.....sometimes i only leave at 3000-3500.
Hio's 1.2 sixty has scarred all the Broginas fo lyfe! They are emotionally damaged because of it.
They've been crying since it went 11.1 years ago. They cried on the mph then and it was 124 with a ls6 intake. And that's not rounding up to 124
The back pedal is strong!

Diff is my 60ft is real, I have been within a 10th of it numerous times. His is fake, he wouldn't even accept a one sided bet to be within 2-10ths of his 1.26. and wow
I haven't been to the track to accept anything. I'm ok with that but it seems to bother you
Originally Posted by sw07gt
I have facts. Its impossible for your car to do that. Boom.
No you have no facts. You guys want to think there is some progression of 60ft vs et. The reality is there isn't or faster cars would always 60ft better than slower cars. There is alot that goes on in a 60ft and no rule of thumb for any of it. There is a car in this link that's 1sec slower than islanders race car.....but 60s the same. It's not even about hp. Or 300whp mustangs couldn't get near a 1.5 60ft to run mid 12s on. Which would only be .3 off islander best 60ft but 4sec slower

Good read here

http://truestreetcars.com/forums/dra...ge=1&_k=h0mm21
Old 10-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Launching!

Your car doesn't have the power to go a 1.2 anything. Period. It still takes horsepower.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Launching!

This is a slip from an extremely efficient, lighter more powerful car than yours. Leaving pretty much on the rev limiter and dead hooking. Still can't match your 60' but he manages to only trap 1-2 more mph than you while ETing a full second faster with a slower 60. Weird as ****.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:34 PM
Banned

Your car doesn't have the power to go a 1.2 anything. Period. It still takes horsepower.
You mean torque? Herp derp!
Old 10-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Launching!

Both.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Teching In

You mean torque? Herp derp!
Do you understand the relationship between torque and power? It sounds like you're everything they are accusing you of being.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:35 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It's ok man....you're upset that even a joke like cody went faster than you with the same car.
Actually you are. I'm the one that delivered his slips...and was happy to do so.
There is no mph split on the backhalf you moron. Like i already explained its all relative. The thickness of your skull keeps you from absorbing that.
This shows what you know about drag racing. 1/8 to 1/4 spilt shows if the car is laying over on the big end or making good power. Thus determining if the car is back halfing well. Stick to pylons in tight parking lots man. lol
Everything was pretty normal on the staging. Car just took off on that one and didn't drop below 5k. Typically it pulls down to 3500.....sometimes i only leave at 3000-3500.
At half throttle too man...1.2x like boom!
They've been crying since it went 11.1 years ago. They cried on the mph then and it was 124 with a ls6 intake. And that's not rounding up to 124

I haven't been to the track to accept anything. I'm ok with that but it seems to bother you
You out right refused the one sided bet that only benefitted you....Jake is less of a poosay than you. wow
Very true.
This is a slip from an extremely efficient, lighter more powerful car than yours. Leaving pretty much on the rev limiter and dead hooking. Still can't match your 60' but he manages to only trap 1-2 more mph than you while ETing a full second faster with a slower 60. Weird as ****.
Hio's setup is for autox though, 9 inch, drag pak and FP tranny proves this.

Wait til Hio actually works on his drag race setup.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Well then since you know so much i would think you can tell us the exact amount of hp it takes. Since erry combo and run is identical it should be easy for ya
Ok so what? Are you saying every car with a certain 60' will run the same et....trap the same??...blah blah blah.

Cause that would be weird as ****.
Very true.

Hio's setup is for autox though, 9 inch, drag pak and FP tranny proves this.

Wait til Hio actually works on his drag race setup.
Well now that you mention it there are lots of 9" rears in road cars. No road car i have worked on has had syncros either. Most have a stiffer spring package but the strano stuff is decent. I mean it's not vikings with 300lb springs........so yea.....strange isn't it.

You really have no clue about 1/8 to 1/4 split. You just wanna lump everything in one pile. It's very much a comparison by comparison deal. Lots of factors can and do influence it. You're to dense to understand that.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Coming from the kid that has had every single troll thread backfire on him because he's too stupid to hide his lies and bullshit.
Just like every single one of your "races" you claim. Come talk when you can beat a 13 second 2v, k? K. Sit down and let the people who actually race talk.

The fact that Doug believes that 1.2x 60' should discredit him from talking about drag racing at all.
+1

Hio's 1.2 sixty has scarred all the Broginas fo lyfe! They are emotionally damaged because of it.
I wonder if you are really this ignorant in person...

I told him to come here and run me for money numerous times but he was too scurred to get the gap band played on him by a LBO 5.0. His car lost to a 13 second 2v numerous times. It sure is a good example of a H/C/I LS1 car.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:38 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Look at its stupid. Has never left the 12s but gonna tell ya all about with his 2 cents.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:45 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Dearest inbred Hio,

Just admit you had no idea what you were talking about when you started talking about a back half car. It really would be less embarrassing for you in the long run.

Way to try and be a googleracer bruh!

WTF and
Old 10-20-2016, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 10-20-2016, 06:11 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Look at its stupid. Has never left the 12s but gonna tell ya all about with his 2 cents.
Can't get my car to get to a 1.2 60 so what do you expect man
Old 10-20-2016, 06:26 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Likely not a stalled auto.

You just spoke a thousand words to why my car would be in the mix of you guys. You run a 4sec back half picking up 22mph with a 105 1/8 running start vs my 99-100. I run a 3.9 back half picking up 30mph.

Once your moving your car runs more like a 11.2-11.4 car......maybe even not that good. Which is typical of a stalled auto car from a roll and why that 3v don't seem as fast as yall think it is.

Not tryin to offend anyone here but that's just what the numbers are. Run the 3v from a dig once. I bet you have busses on him. Make that stall work for ya. Give us a good idea how the 3v runs in the qtr to.

I agree black. That c6z shoulda just checked out on him. But handicapped 2nd gear 3000 rpm start hurt him some.
Poast 56
Dearest inbred Hio,

Just admit you had no idea what you were talking about when you started talking about a back half car. It really would be less embarrassing for you in the long run.

Way to try and be a googleracer bruh!

WTF and
Looks like i explained the difference in back half pretty well right there.

Your term back half car holds no water. All cars drive through the back half. The differences between 2 somewhat comparable cars is what you look at or how the car takes off compared to how it runs out.

This is pretty elementary **** that you don't seem to understand killary. Its like you get a talking point and can't let it go......just like her.
Old 10-20-2016, 06:37 PM
Launching!

I can tell you that coyote stock cars make similar power to you, weigh a few hundred pounds less. Pretty much leave on the limiter and still don't go 1.2x

Quick Reply: H/C/I c6z vs 2.3 Whipple 3v