Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I understand. ...it very well may have been a error. Except for the fact that i was in front of a 1.4x 60' car after he got the move. I even went and asked him after the run if he let out or something. He said no.

How do you explain that?
Old 02-13-2017, 04:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Nothing says it couldn't have.Absolutely nothing.

But there was another run in the 10s to.

Lol@gt100s

You have to be assuming the new fgt is better than the vette because there is no proof of that yet. Furd has been dragging their feet on releasing one to be tested. The old one got smashed by the vette.

******* lol.....this fool has failed so many times. He's the mac of the furd world.

It had 2 10sec passes that day and has been 11.0 several times on like a 1.7 60'.

The time in the sig was on a 1.57 60'. The 1.2 60' erryone cries on was a 10.7. Funny part was as unbelievable as it seems there was a car next to me that did a 1.44 60'. He 1.4x all day. I was in front of him for a bit.....passed him actually because he treed me. Figure that one out.

Well having the voopoo as the base motor would still get the mustang outran by the sexgen
Yup running 9s with more Ford parts then you have Chevy parts is such a fail. You have been working on that car for over 10 years to run low 11s maybe a high 10. I may go 8s before you ever go 10s without fucked up timers. Poor Doug. Vodoo ***** on the lt4.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I understand. ...it very well may have been a error. Except for the fact that i was in front of a 1.4x 60' car after he got the move. I even went and asked him after the run if he let out or something. He said no.

How do you explain that?
do you have a video of that pass?
Old 02-13-2017, 06:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
Yup running 9s with more Ford parts then you have Chevy parts is such a fail. You have been working on that car for over 10 years to run low 11s maybe a high 10. I may go 8s before you ever go 10s without fucked up timers. Poor Doug. Vodoo ***** on the lt4.
****....you couldn't even get to the 11s with your oe blower. Hell you couldn't go 11s with your engine breathing on it's own.

Never been my goal to runs 9s or 8s.......or 10s really. If i wanted to go 9s or 8s you can bet i would be there.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
do you have a video of that pass?
I wish! My buddy's dad caught himself in fire that day and himans nitch was coming together. Notch had to turn around to take him (03turbomach) to the emergency room for his dad. I'm lucky i got the one on vid i dud. Notch showed up late to catch the 10.7 run.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

You are ignorant as ****, Michael Bolton.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Banned

****....you couldn't even get to the 11s with your oe blower. Hell you couldn't go 11s with your engine breathing on it's own.

Never been my goal to runs 9s or 8s.......or 10s really. If i wanted to go 9s or 8s you can bet i would be there.

I wish! My buddy's dad caught himself in fire that day and himans nitch was coming together. Notch had to turn around to take him (03turbomach) to the emergency room for his dad. I'm lucky i got the one on vid i dud. Notch showed up late to catch the 10.7 run.
At the end of the day I run 9s you run 11s. Yea that's what everybody says. I could if I wanted too lol You and every other Honda owner.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:41 PM
Banned

Fucked up timers don't count. Last I checked the Ford Mustang makes more power and has been faster then any camero.
Coming from the asshat who posted a time slip for your mach 1, with fucked times on it, this is hilarious.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:09 PM
Launching!

What the video would have shown is Hio moved first, something held the beams and the clock started late.

compare the 10.7 slip to the 10.9 slip and you'll see.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:06 PM
10 Second Club

At the end of the day I run 9s you run 11s. Yea that's what everybody says. I could if I wanted too lol You and every other Honda owner.
Lol....I've been doin **** you've been crying about for years. Yup....it would be pretty easy for me to go faster than you if i wanted a power adder. Hell my ls7 with bolt ons will be as fast as you......all motor and no crying blower.

That's what a blower like you tun reminds me of.....a bitch whining in my ear like you.
What the video would have shown is Hio moved first, something held the beams and the clock started late.

compare the 10.7 slip to the 10.9 slip and you'll see.
What i see is a car that seems to run the same after the 60'. Likely because that's about the time i actually go wot according to my logs. That's why it don't matter if it spins to a 1.6 60' or gets the clutch slipped to a 1.7 or bogs/stumbles to something slower in the 60'. I can leave at 3500-3800 rpm and the car will run 11.0-11.1 everytime. But running rounds isn't my goal.

2 runs it stuck when i waylaid it that day. And even on the 1.5x 60' run it wasn't perfect. You can hear it break up in the vid. Likely coulda help the car keep traction. That makes me see there is yet more 60' there.

The breaking up is likely caused by the balancer being bad. It did it several times that day.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:33 PM
Banned

Lol....I've been doin **** you've been crying about for years. Yup....it would be pretty easy for me to go faster than you if i wanted a power adder. Hell my ls7 with bolt ons will be as fast as you......all motor and no crying blower.

That's what a blower like you tun reminds me of.....a bitch whining in my ear like you.
Yea I cry for 11s. Sure put a power adder on it and run 10s. Lololololol at your bolton ls7 being as fast. Scared you will break that turd if it ever made some decent power? Lmao
Old 02-13-2017, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well having the voopoo as the base motor would still get the mustang outran by the sexgen
How do you figure that? The GT350 suffer on launching due to the gearing. Already rapes 6gens on the highway. Match that motor with the gearing of the 10speed auto and well.... Chebbie better do some homework.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just telling ya how the run went down. Your opinion in it doesn't really mean a thing. I know how crazy it seems to conceive of it doing that....not denying that. Do i believe my eyes or what you say? Which would you believe if it was your eyes?

Way way to many unanswered questions to say it absolutely didn't/couldn't beyond a shadow of a doubt.

What i find funny is no one questions the the 1.5 60' 12 sec cars in the world. No one. But all of a sudden they know what's possible and what ain't. No one even questioned poppa's 12.4 run. You know the only one of that day and was .4 faster than any other run of his that day. Strange eehh? Hell i would question my own with none in consession.
Must I say to you yet again.... the 12.4 run had ZERO wheelspin... all other runs that day the car spun due to street tires and track going away. Ran 2 weeks later same mods 1000ft higher da and ran multiple 12.6s... Like they say in Frozen man... let it go let it go let it go.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:25 AM
Launching!

That's not how it works hio. .2x in the 60 is worth a lot more than that in the 1/4. You would have been close to 9s
Old 02-14-2017, 07:18 AM
10 Second Club

Yea I cry for 11s. Sure put a power adder on it and run 10s. Lololololol at your bolton ls7 being as fast. Scared you will break that turd if it ever made some decent power? Lmao
Dude your rag is pretty shitty when you think about it. Almost any other v8 in the world would be faster than that pos with 20+lb of boost.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
How do you figure that? The GT350 suffer on launching due to the gearing. Already rapes 6gens on the highway. Match that motor with the gearing of the 10speed auto and well.... Chebbie better do some homework.
Lol....yea man it's gonna take more than that voopoo's 70 hp power advantage it's supposed to have to outrun the 6gen fo sho. You're right about that

Even now it doesn't rape a 6gen on the highway. ....barely beats it is more like it and costs 20k more. But it does get the **** drug out of it from a dig vs the sexgen.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Must I say to you yet again.... the 12.4 run had ZERO wheelspin... all other runs that day the car spun due to street tires and track going away. Ran 2 weeks later same mods 1000ft higher da and ran multiple 12.6s... Like they say in Frozen man... let it go let it go let it go.
Not the same track/same day so 2 weeks later don't matter when you still didn't go as fast as tge 12.4.

Besides if you are gonna defend your 12.4 run so much shouldn't you defend my 10.9 and even 10.7 run? They are much closer in succession than your single 12.4 run that was .4 quicker than the rest of yours that day.......and you're running a pcm controlled auto vs me in a stick car.
That's not how it works hio. .2x in the 60 is worth a lot more than that in the 1/4. You would have been close to 9s
So you're saying every car in the world adheres to that hardline rule?

Personally i think there are way to many varibles for that.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:34 AM
Launching!

Old 02-14-2017, 08:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Just telling ya how the run went down. Your opinion in it doesn't really mean a thing. I know how crazy it seems to conceive of it doing that....not denying that. Do i believe my eyes or what you say? Which would you believe if it was your eyes?

Way way to many unanswered questions to say it absolutely didn't/couldn't beyond a shadow of a doubt.

What i find funny is no one questions the the 1.5 60' 12 sec cars in the world. No one. But all of a sudden they know what's possible and what ain't. No one even questioned poppa's 12.4 run. You know the only one of that day and was .4 faster than any other run of his that day. Strange eehh? Hell i would question my own with none in consession.
Why would anyone question 1.5 60' 12 sec cars? Really sticky tires, suspension mods and BIG gears in an otherwise underpowered car, its actually quite common and is seen often. So how can any knowledgeable car guy say that's funny? The only thing funny is you saying that. Lol...
Now, a 1.2 60' 10.7-11.0 car at approx. 3100ish lbs with mid 400ish whp, T56, 3.73 or 3.90 gears and drag radials. That literally is never seen. I'm sure you know you can't expect not one single person to believe that was legit.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:20 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Why would anyone question 1.5 60' 12 sec cars? Really sticky tires, suspension mods and BIG gears in an otherwise underpowered car, its actually quite common and is seen often. So how can any knowledgeable car guy say that's funny? The only thing funny is you saying that. Lol...
Now, a 1.2 60' 10.7-11.0 car at approx. 3100ish lbs with mid 400ish whp, T56, 3.73 or 3.90 gears and drag radials. That literally is never seen. I'm sure you know you can't expect not one single person to believe that was legit.
You've seen willizm do a 1.2x 60ft I'm sure, how does that compare to how Hio leaves the line?

The data don't lie...
Old 02-14-2017, 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

So tell me. How accurate is math if the numbers ain't right? You can't say the numbers ain't right then do math off them. That doesn't even make sense.

Thanks for playing dumbass.
Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Looks like all ypur numbers are fudged up to. How can a knowledgeable car car misrepresent them so much and so often after hearing them over and over and over?

Weight was 3250.

So are you saying i shouldn't be able to out launch a 12seccar?

130mph traps wasn't seen in a bolt on ls6before i did it either. Now what?
Originally Posted by islander033
You've seen willizm do a 1.2x 60ft I'm sure, how does that compare to how Hio leaves the line?

The data don't lie...
What the data don't say is most of those runs were not wot launch runs. Almost all were launching differently. .......didn't think of that did ya?

So now how good is that data?

For "data" to be worth anything at all there has to be some consistency in techniques. So far the only 2 runs that had any consistency in technique are the 2 10sec runs that the tires stuck to the track on.

Thanks for playing.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:49 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So tell me. How accurate is math if the numbers ain't right? You can't say the numbers ain't right then do math off them. That doesn't even make sense.

Thanks for playing dumbass.

Looks like all ypur numbers are fudged up to. How can a knowledgeable car car misrepresent them so much and so often after hearing them over and over and over?

Weight was 3250.

So are you saying i shouldn't be able to out launch a 12seccar?

130mph traps wasn't seen in a bolt on ls6before i did it either. Now what?

What the data don't say is most of those runs were not wot launch runs. Almost all were launching differently. .......didn't think of that did ya?

So now how good is that data?

For "data" to be worth anything at all there has to be some consistency in techniques. So far the only 2 runs that had any consistency in technique are the 2 10sec runs that the tires stuck to the track on.

Thanks for playing.
Wrong
Old 02-14-2017, 09:02 AM
Launching!

No my math isn't exactly but it shows you what happened. Something held the beam at the starting line, that's why you have such a poor reaction time and such a fast 60. It was a 10.90s-11.0s pass.

Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race