Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 11:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
So you are doing the exact same thing as most 5th gen owners. But because you did it, its not retarded. When they do it though, its full retard status . Got it, you're a woman. Double standards and all that.
No, the difference is that I know what all of the mods there are to do. Most 5gen owners don't have any idea what mods to use. All they care are transformers and **** like that.

Why aren't you calling out pappaCRAP for saying Cory's 5.br0 is just bolt ons? Oh I know, because I get under your skin.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Name:  89AECD05-FAC4-42BD-8A43-44100A379B72_zps3nygr3cv.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  137.6 KB
Old 03-21-2017, 12:03 AM
Banned

Old 03-21-2017, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
No, the difference is that I know what all of the mods there are to do. Most 5gen owners don't have any idea what mods to use. All they care are transformers and **** like that.

Why aren't you calling out pappaCRAP for saying Cory's 5.br0 is just bolt ons? Oh I know, because I get under your skin.
I don't think you actually know what the mods on your own car do . But if you want to go with that excuse, have fun. We know you're full of all kinds of excuses...

I don't care about either of their cars. They actually know wtf they are doing with them. Poppa is gapping your *** in a bolt on stalled auto car. All day erryday.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:08 AM
Banned

I don't think you actually know what the mods on your own car do . But if you want to go with that excuse, have fun. We know you're full of all kinds of excuses...

I don't care about either of their cars. They actually know wtf they are doing with them. Poppa is gapping your *** in a bolt on stalled auto car. All day erryday.
I likely know a lot more about engines than your stupid *** does. And pappaCRAP would still lose to me. Keep trying, Bro Namath. You don't call him out because you're a closet Furd nuthugger. And because I get you MAD. If me or Hio said something like that, you'd be all over us like flies on ****.

Last edited by RedFuryZ28; 03-21-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

To be fair, Jake, you shouldn't call other people dumb for not doing XY or z on their car if you also aren't going to do it.

Corey's car is not bolt ons, I think we all know that. Poppa just trying to stir the pot I think

And I like the meme war
Old 03-21-2017, 05:50 AM
Teching In

Everyone knows what I have. A terribly setup heavy Coyote. Doug would destroy me. He should race me and post it everywhere.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

My car is full weight with heavy *** ZR1 wheels. It does pretty good for being sleeper style. Just because I haven't chosen yet to do all the other little bolt ons/offs that hammer has done, doesn't make me an idiot. You really are a fucktard.
Slow as **** for H/C/I/stalled/etc. Heavy *** wheels? Lol excuses flowing much? Those wheels are like 26-27lbs.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Slow as **** for H/C/I/stalled/etc. Heavy *** wheels? Lol excuses flowing much? Those wheels are like 26-27lbs.
Way faster than your bolt on br0 that could barely pull on a bone stock a4 ls1. And that is heavy as hell compared to 10 lb drag pack wheels, dumbass.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Cars performing as expected are normal.

Cammed 5Gs normally are poop.

BWP, Martin, and Rhino are the exceptions, as evident by their results.
Cars under performing are cars under performing period. What you consider the exceptions are how they are supposed to perform.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Oh they need a cam now for sure.

and LOL @ ragging on factory VCT.
Lol.....meet up with phil then. It wouldn't even be close now right?.....lol

Just sayin.....you moved something that touches oul. If your gonna draw that hard line stick to it yourself. I'm ok with it either way. You move the cams we get rockers.....you leave stock cam timing we leave stock rockers. Perfectly fair......and that's me giving up nearly 40yrs of history with rockers being bolt ons.

That's because you were racing idiots...idiot. hmmmmmm....a cammed LS3 makes up to 500-520whp. Your turd made 402whp IIRC. You're delusional.
A cammed ls3 should be a powerful engine.

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Normal means most common. Most 5th gens underperform, thus a normal 5th is a slower underperforming one. Owners fault really
There ya go....the owners fault. That's wtf I've been saying for years.

My car is full weight with heavy *** ZR1 wheels. It does pretty good for being sleeper style. Just because I haven't chosen yet to do all the other little bolt ons/offs that hammer has done, doesn't make me an idiot. You really are a fucktard.
If they are factory zr1 wheels they are actually pretty light for there size. Not drag pack light but pretty good.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:35 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Hio still mad about technology I see.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:44 AM
10 Second Club

Seems others are mad about old technology to me and over 30yrs of history. How can you be mad at history?

Like i said if you want that hard line make erryone stick to it. That simple and no favoritism. Makes it very transperant......but liberals don't lie transperant.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:14 AM
Banned

PappaCrap would get walked hard by Bambino.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:59 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Way faster than your bolt on br0 that could barely pull on a bone stock a4 ls1. And that is heavy as hell compared to 10 lb drag pack wheels, dumbass.
10lbs? Lol! Are we talking about 14" Honda wheels? Like Hio said, zr1 wheels aren't that heavy for a 17", likely less than 27lbs.

I don't think Bambino has ran at the track, but I don't think he'll match poppas times.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol.....meet up with phil then. It wouldn't even be close now right?.....lol

Just sayin.....you moved something that touches oul. If your gonna draw that hard line stick to it yourself. I'm ok with it either way. You move the cams we get rockers.....you leave stock cam timing we leave stock rockers. Perfectly fair......and that's me giving up nearly 40yrs of history with rockers being bolt ons.
You are a joke brah. I was at the track Sunday... could have lined them up. You don't want them problems. Hell you would barely want them problems in YOUR car.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

Doubt it
Old 03-21-2017, 09:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I likely know a lot more about engines than your stupid *** does. And pappaCRAP would still lose to me. Keep trying, Bro Namath. You don't call him out because you're a closet Furd nuthugger. And because I get you MAD. If me or Hio said something like that, you'd be all over us like flies on ****.
I definitely know a lot more than you about damn near anything. Except maybe putting shingles on a roof, you may have me beat there. Hell I built 95% of my car myself, you bought your car as is. You're skills include oil changes and driving the car to a shop to have the rest taken care of. Wowza I'm impressed.

I still dfgaf about Poppa's and Cory's cars. You keep trying to drag me into that fight because you're getting manhandled right here by your own retard words.

Doug said they're pretty good. I believe him over you because he actually knows wtf hes doing.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

10lbs? Lol! Are we talking about 14" Honda wheels? Like Hio said, zr1 wheels aren't that heavy for a 17", likely less than 27lbs.

I don't think Bambino has ran at the track, but I don't think he'll match poppas times.
Several drag pack wheels weigh 10 pounds or less, jackass.

Doubt it
You got pulled by an untuned LBO 5gen. Oh wait, you would probably ask for a dig race with him on all seasons, and you on DR's.

I definitely know a lot more than you about damn near anything. Except maybe putting shingles on a roof, you may have me beat there. Hell I built 95% of my car myself, you bought your car as is. You're skills include oil changes and driving the car to a shop to have the rest taken care of. Wowza I'm impressed.

I still dfgaf about Poppa's and Cory's cars. You keep trying to drag me into that fight because you're getting manhandled right here by your own retard words.

Doug said they're pretty good. I believe him over you because he actually knows wtf hes doing.
Look at my little puppets, they just keep dancing nicely for me! I put all the major mods on my car, dipshit. And my engine is still in one piece. Yours is on its 2nd or 3rd motor.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:15 AM
10 Second Club

Yes he would.

Well poppacry is a roll racer tho. You may not remember the thread when he called me out with his gt100. He was all about the rolls. I have yet to see him post/record a dig run on the street.

10lbs is about right for a nice set of front drag paks. Maybe even less.....no tiresof course. Redfury is right tho. Just because the zr1 wheel is decently light there is still a pretty large tire on it to drive weight up vs a drag pak. Nearly 20lb each on fcars saving on just the fronts. The rears could be substantial also dendending on tire selection. My new rear tire/wheel combo comes in at 29lb vs his zr1 wheel/tire combo is probably 44-48.

You are a joke brah. I was at the track Sunday... could have lined them up. You don't want them problems. Hell you would barely want them problems in YOUR car.
Lol...the joke is you. Funny how your not willing to go for the same runs you were ok with before. Full of weakness.....that's what you are.

I ain't worried about any 121 mph car on the street at all.....not even a little. Hell even at the track you would have to holeshot me pretty good.....then set there and wait with your automagic till i freight trained you. Besides......I've outran 5br0s faster than you to.

It's good you went auto tho. You proved with what about 300hp more that you couldn't drive the man pedal cause you went slower with more power.

Doubt it
Bambino has out ran faster cars than you.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:16 AM
11 Second Club

Actually let me clarify. Before Phil and I raced the first time, I said it would be close. I knew Phil's car ran good. It was close.

With our current setups, I say it would be a close race again. Both are fast. I feel like I have the advantage on digs currently.

Now with that said... Most cammed 5th gens are slower than BOTH Phil and I. Can you deny that? Nah...

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll