Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Old 03-19-2017, 01:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol.....looks like I've been correcting your friends and your lies this entire time. Been quite easy really. Not like yall change the dumb **** you say over and over.

Fact is this.....all you had to throw other peoples cars at me besides your own

The best part is all this whining abput constant development and that you say I've did for 16 yrs I'm still waiting on you to match my et and mph from .......how many years ago? I'll let islander chime in on that. He seems to like to say it

Wtf woukd yall do if i had a drag car or was even serious about goin for a et?

Hey errybody....i have a friend of a friends friend with fp'd trans and he said. ....blah blah blah

But there's 2 guys in this thread with fp'd trans that commented directly.

All you gotta do is tell them to get off my *** in erry thread man. You stay the **** off it to.

Oh poppacry is the problem. The whole cobro crew is. Remember......you don't see me on furd sites stirring **** but you see them on a gm site stirring ****. Pretty simple.

Yup i categorized them. But only for do cause. Notice zyborg isn't one of them......notice none said **** about the holes in my mustang.That's called hook like and sinker man.

How come none of the "mustang" guys said **** about the holes in my mustang.......lol. That set up was real
I don't do **** to you or anyone anymore. **** outta here
Old 03-19-2017, 06:40 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

....The best part is all this whining abput constant development and that you say I've did for 16 yrs I'm still waiting on you to match my et and mph from .......how many years ago? I'll let islander chime in on that. He seems to like to say it...
I have no clue of what you're trying to say, but it is obvious that you're scared to race Cory because his car weighs more than yours and he would probably gap you on the street. Lol
Old 03-19-2017, 07:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Wait...pappa was begging to dig race a stick car on street tires, when his auto had DR's. Such a typical br0. No wonder he deleted that thread. He was MAD!!!
No.. I wasnt... dumb ****
Old 03-19-2017, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick.H
We want Cory v Doug! The people demand it!
Doug is furiously figuring out what he needs to do to his tradh heap turd of a car to tun with Corys bolton br0. He doesnt have a chance in hell and he knows it.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:33 AM
11 Second Club

More lies and bullshit from you. You're the ****** reason i ain't bothered about running you. You would be just like poppa and deny/cry/whine/bitch/delete a thread/make a vid private /unprivate it after some consoling /deny some more/threaten to kill/stip runs/whine about weigh which you did in this post/be the furd guy on a gm site tryin to prove his worth.

Never worked on bmw f1 cars.....more bullshit from you.

Poppcry ruined that thread by finally letting his true colors show. No one else....he couldn't take the truth. He whined about phils mods while not listing all of his and the ones he did list di'int not doin nuffin. That dudes a joke. Your as bigga a joke for backing him up. To prove he's a joke look how he dodges phil now

Btw....this thread is not the only time phil has tried for round 2.

You have no clue about faceplating.

Troof....even faster than the one v8eater posted. With less mods to boot. That thing had straight up drag suspension and brakes and missing a **** ton of parts.

Coulda happened at ond time. But after poppacry bitching and moaning not now. Thank the cobrocrew.

Well dumbass i already said i don't have 4.10s....i have 3.90s......that means i would shift to 4th gear at a higher mph YOU STUPID ****.

I don't shift at 6700 either. I tend to shift at 6900.....making my mph even higher per gear.

Can anyone believe jc is this stupid?

This guy knows.....and guess what? He has one and corey don't. Imagine that....him knowing because he has one.

Who else here has one and knows?? Oh ****!! Me!

Note to Doug.. I am not dodging Phil. Looms like I am being dodged right now. I am on my way to the trsck now.. Phil could have met me there. We could have even fscilitated a 20roll through the tree. So Nanner being dodged.... dang man..
Old 03-19-2017, 08:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hio is living in such denial it's not funny. I watched the vids countless times with poppa vs the 6g and Doug swears the 6g won all the races. He swears that he lost to the blk 1le too. Like I said delusional
Old 03-19-2017, 10:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JC316
Oh I can continue to point that out, but it does no good. You and your crew will deny it, sane people will see how full of crap you are. You deflect, I get bored, the end.

I sold that mustang back in 2010, it probably took it's 14 second *** to the junkyard by now. My last 5 cars have been 94 Impala SS,00 WS6, 05 GTO, 92 Corvette, and 98 Formula.
Why don't you confront everyone that said Hio DOESN'T spray? Is it because you realized that you don't know jack ****?
Old 03-19-2017, 10:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
No.. I wasnt... dumb ****
Yeah I'm sure...dumb ****.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Banned

Doug is furiously figuring out what he needs to do to his tradh heap turd of a car to tun with Corys bolton br0. He doesnt have a chance in hell and he knows it.
So now a cammed br0 is just a "bolt on br0". You are stoopid. And a 130+mph fbody doesn't have a chance? Put the crack pipe down. Cory gets raped by a bone stock c6z.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
Oh I can continue to point that out, but it does no good. You and your crew will deny it, sane people will see how full of crap you are. You deflect, I get bored, the end.

I sold that mustang back in 2010, it probably took it's 14 second *** to the junkyard by now. My last 5 cars have been 94 Impala SS,00 WS6, 05 GTO, 92 Corvette, and 98 Formula.
You haven't pointed out anything that didn't lead to you eithrr lying or just being plain out stupid.

Originally Posted by corysmach1
The guys that said your retarded about Faceplating are members here and know of you and your car. Yes they think you are full blown douchebag. Which you are. Chasing your ET and MPH? Nah I'm calling you out for a street race man. Didn't you say you have raced more than any of us here? Therefore how's that fair to compare are cars? Just man up and race quit crying and stipping away......On the street that timeslip and trap don't mean ****.
So you keep calling out a car that's not together and someone that don't gaf if he meets you.......makes sense

Yea man.....et/trap no matter on the street. ......like never. Like cars 3sec apart can have close runs.

Now i will say et and trap can be deceiving. Take 5br0s for instance....geared out the ***....take off really good.....they can have vlose runs with cars that doesn't et/trap as well as they can. That's how poppa got pulled up top by a 113-115 mph 5gen.

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I don't do **** to you or anyone anymore. **** outta here
Come on now man be fair

Originally Posted by islander033
I have no clue of what you're trying to say, but it is obvious that you're scared to race Cory because his car weighs more than yours and he would probably gap you on the street. Lol
Lol....if anyone has the advantage on the street it's the car with more trap. I'm sure like poppacry you guys would stip a win out of it somehow. Maybe Jupiter or Pluto wasn't in the right position at the beginning and end of the race.

Doug is furiously figuring out what he needs to do to his tradh heap turd of a car to tun with Corys cammed, race braked, geared to death bolton br0. He doesnt have a chance in hell and he knows it.
Lol....fixed it for ta.
Note to Doug.. I am not dodging Phil. Looms like I am being dodged right now. I am on my way to the trsck now.. Phil could have met me there. We could have even fscilitated a 20roll through the tree. So Nanner being dodged.... dang man..
Lol....oh you're dodging. Easy to see. You met 1/2 way before now refuse to. Just the facts.

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
Hio is living in such denial it's not funny. I watched the vids countless times with poppa vs the 6g and Doug swears the 6g won all the races. He swears that he lost to the blk 1le too. Like I said delusional
So you think the 6gen won all the races?? Because i didn't say that you lying pole smoker.

6gen won 3 poppacy 2. It's easy to see in the vid. All you have to do is watch the races. Poppacry won the first 2 the 6grn the last 3. Do i need to post the screens shots again? Did you knotice when i posted yhrm before how i made sure the timeline was there? I did that to keep errythang on the up and up. There is no argument to what happened that way.....only denial on poppcry part.

Why don't you confront everyone that said Hio DOESN'T spray? Is it because you realized that you don't know jack ****?
Because one way bitch......that's why he don't.

So now a cammed br0 is just a "bolt on br0". You are stoopid. And a 130+mph fbody doesn't have a chance? Put the crack pipe down. Cory gets raped by a bone stock c6z.
Troof.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:35 PM
Banned

Br0s are such dumbasses.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:37 PM
Teching In

And once again Doug continues to bash and talk **** about Bros but won't race me. It's an easy win for you man. I get killed by stock C6z's and you trap 130+.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:47 PM
Banned

Cory likely has a hidden 150 shot that he plans to use on Hio.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Br0s are all about the NA life
Old 03-19-2017, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

And once again Doug continues to bash and talk **** about Bros but won't race me. It's an easy win for you man. I get killed by stock C6z's and you trap 130+.
Where did i bash them?

Be close i would think. Done said that.

You did get beat.....nbd tho

Cory likely has a hidden 150 shot that he plans to use on Hio.
I can for sure say he would use ftw nitrous fuel. So yea kinda.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:53 PM
Banned

Hio you need to drop that LS7 in already and trap 140 with bolt ons. I can only imagine the butthurt that would flow from that.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Where did i bash them?

Be close i would think. Done said that.

You did get beat.....nbd tho

I can for sure say he would use ftw nitrous fuel. So yea kinda.
I'll use E85 and be on a drag radial. Yes I did lose to a stock C6z. You should have me covered easily. Be a super easy win for you.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:15 PM
10 Second Club

Hio you need to drop that LS7 in already and trap 140 with bolt ons. I can only imagine the butthurt that would flow from that.
Should get near that.
I'll use E85 and be on a drag radial. Yes I did lose to a stock C6z. You should have me covered easily. Be a super easy win for you.
Now you're being facetious.

Why can't you just be normal?
Old 03-19-2017, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Should get near that.

Now you're being facetious.

Why can't you just be normal?
I'm being serious. I've always been 100% normal.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:41 AM
Banned

I'm being serious. I've always been 100% normal.
Why didn't you call pappacry out for saying your car is just bolt ons? Br0s of a feather jerk their ***** together.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll