Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OJ vs 17' ZL1

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
So then you agree it's a big bore ls3.

For it to be a ls7 it has to use ls7 heads. End of stary.

It's damn hilarious that you're a ****** moron freaking out over **** you don't understand like a pissed off little bitch.
I agree there's nothing wrong calling it a big bore LS3, but I'm also accepting enough to know there's nothing wrong calling it a destroked LS7 with LS3 style heads. You should realize though you were the one originally freaking out over it, belittling and calling people names over such stupid ****. You're a smart guy, it should be easy to realize. Yeah, looks like I understand plenty. If you're childish mentality wouldn't get in the way, you'd notice that too.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Angry elf is angry when he's wrong.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I call people names because they act like morons. It's not my stupid ****.....it's theirs.

For it to be a ls7 it has to use ls7 heads......even for to be a destroked ls7. That's just how it works with no bullshit involved. So therefore it is wrong to call it a destroked ls7.

Fact is the morons want to call it a ls7 because it makes them feel better about no coyote ever making the power hammer did. So there's no way a ls3 could do it. Oh wait.....ls3 vs 5br0 challange. It happened there to with a full ls3.

Best advice i can give you is don't buy into their idiocy.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Really can't understand why you such an idiot hiho.

So a guy with an ls7 puts trick flow heads on his motor it's a trick flow now?? You really are stoopid.

I also did come up with a question:

Your car with "stock" bolt on ls6 runs around a 10.9@130mph. Hamms car with a big piston, short stroke, solid roller cam, mid runner fast intake, aftermarket ls3 heads, spinning between 7500-8000rpm, making 200+ more rwhp, only a few tenths quicker & not even 140mph?
Old 09-20-2017, 03:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mm with a head shot on snake.

Be alot of effort. And 10k rpm for 700hp is ****.

Not that hard. I tried to get nathan to put a 5br0 in the fox.

Not according to the slip you posted. So now ypu admit you needed even more mods.

You seemingly keep ignoring that he had a shift to recover from at a bad spot on the back half. The fact that he was less than 1mph off your best but .29 slower et shows it was making up time via mph by the end of the track. End of story.

My furd is faster than yours

It woulda drive around you and marc in its previous state when someone else owned it.

No effort? The camaro wasn't rebuilt with good pistons. Camaro frame wasn't tied. Camaro not running any additional atmosphere. Camaro don't have a tube front suspension. Camaro has oe style brakes....notch brakes are upgraded to sn95.

Camaro has the oe harness and trans that came in it.....the notch don't. Notch has hydroboost brakes.....camaro stick stuff. Notch gonna have it's work cut out for it to keep up with the camaro when the camaro was still on a 10bolt.

What were you saying again?

I've posted weight pics and dyno graph. That puts the lying on you.

Btw.....how much power do you think a bolt on ls6 is capable of making?

Only you would be dumb enough to put ls1 heads on a 6.0.

But essentially a 6.0 is a larger ls1. They even use the same cam. Maybe you should research before you open your ***********.

The dumbest **** is trying to say it's something it's not. Actually saying what it is does not constitute a argument.

A 4.8 used the same cam as a ls1 to. Maybe some of why yours and nates **** run like **** or not at all. Neither of you have a clue to what you have. Both of you are like antifa......don't know what you have so you destroy it.

Now.....do you dumb ***** know what it takes for a engine to be considered a ls7?

Hint.....it's not bore diameter

Glad i could straighten this mess out.
Hio, can you call GM and tell them that they stamped my two blocks wrong then? I mean ****, if my 4.8 is now a 5.7l LS1 because it will have 241 heads on it then let them know they stamped it wrong with 4.8/5.3 please. Also let them know that my LQ4 6.0 is stamped wrong as well and they made it out of the wrong material, iron. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2017, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

I call people names because they act like morons. It's not my stupid ****.....it's theirs.

For it to be a ls7 it has to use ls7 heads......even for to be a destroked ls7. That's just how it works with no bullshit involved. So therefore it is wrong to call it a destroked ls7.

Fact is the morons want to call it a ls7 because it makes them feel better about no coyote ever making the power hammer did. So there's no way a ls3 could do it. Oh wait.....ls3 vs 5br0 challange. It happened there to with a full ls3.

Best advice i can give you is don't buy into their idiocy.
So what you're essentially calling Hammer a liar then, eh? Well I mean he did try to lie to that magazine editor who did an article on his build and published it. But then later told the editor the truth and it was edited for accuracy, even the article stated it as an destroked LS7.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Oh now I remember why you took the times out of your sig, because your heads cam engine swapped shitbox third gen got out-ET'd by a bolt-on br0.
Here's poppa' old slip.

LMAO!!!! Kind of pathetic that Spermy doesn't post his own time slips when he went slower but rides Pops coat tails for his slip

7.2@98mph was my last h/c pass before I went turbo. Mild build with stock heads, intake and tb in bad DA and it hangs with a bolt-on bro that's on a fast list?
Old 09-20-2017, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Really can't understand why you such an idiot hiho.

So a guy with an ls7 puts trick flow heads on his motor it's a trick flow now?? You really are stoopid.

I also did come up with a question:

Your car with "stock" bolt on ls6 runs around a 10.9@130mph. Hamms car with a big piston, short stroke, solid roller cam, mid runner fast intake, aftermarket ls3 heads, spinning between 7500-8000rpm, making 200+ more rwhp, only a few tenths quicker & not even 140mph?
Last i checked trickflow had a heads for cathedral, ls3 and ls7 stuff.......duh. your* such a idiot

Probably because it was his first time to the track with it. The track went to **** enough they stopped running. No doubt his car has 9s in it @140+ once sorted. But if you weren't suck a ******* moron you would understand that.

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Hio, can you call GM and tell them that they stamped my two blocks wrong then? I mean ****, if my 4.8 is now a 5.7l LS1 because it will have 241 heads on it then let them know they stamped it wrong with 4.8/5.3 please. Also let them know that my LQ4 6.0 is stamped wrong as well and they made it out of the wrong material, iron. Thanks!
Does anything you say ever make sense?

So what you're essentially calling Hammer a liar then, eh? Well I mean he did try to lie to that magazine editor who did an article on his build and published it. But then later told the editor the truth and it was edited for accuracy, even the article stated it as an destroked LS7.
Hammer told the guy what it was. The editor that wrote it adlibed a little.

How bout this. Ask hammer what it is. Not that he hasn't said.

It's not my fault you're to much of a idiot to grasp it.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:28 PM
On The Tree

Last i checked trickflow had a heads for cathedral, ls3 and ls7 stuff.......duh. your* such a idiot

Probably because it was his first time to the track with it. The track went to **** enough they stopped running. No doubt his car has 9s in it @140+ once sorted. But if you weren't suck a ******* moron you would understand that.

Does anything you say ever make sense?

Hammer told the guy what it was. The editor that wrote it adlibed a little.

How bout this. Ask hammer what it is. Not that he hasn't said.

It's not my fault you're to much of a idiot to grasp it.
It's not my fault you're too much of a one sided **** gobbling hypocrite to realize it's a destroked LS7.

So now you're calling Hambone a liar too? Because he did give the editor/writer a call back to correct him that it is actually a destroked LS7 with LS3 style heads because of the guilt from trying to lie on a widely read magazine the first time.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

Every ******* post of Cyber's is crying "mild this mild that" well according to your role models, H/C is H/C, so congrats on getting out ET'd by a bolt on br0 in your engine swap HC build.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

The other hilarious thing is Hio, when talking about hammer's car, it's easily got another half second and 10mph hidden in it, but any Mustang runs and that's the best it could ever do, ever

Stay away from the paint fumes for a day, angry elf.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Not according to the slip you posted. So now ypu admit you needed even more mods.

You seemingly keep ignoring that he had a shift to recover from at a bad spot on the back half. The fact that he was less than 1mph off your best but .29 slower et shows it was making up time via mph by the end of the track. End of story.

Hooolllleeeeeeeee ******* ****........ I give up.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
LMAO!!!! Kind of pathetic that Spermy doesn't post his own time slips when he went slower but rides Pops coat tails for his slip

7.2@98mph was my last h/c pass before I went turbo. Mild build with stock heads, intake and tb in bad DA and it hangs with a bolt-on bro that's on a fast list?
Anyone can be on a fast list. All you have to do is submit your slip
Old 09-21-2017, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I was about to say You see 14 sec 5g Camaros on fast lists
Old 09-21-2017, 12:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Your slip says 200 DA, what do you think it would have run at my local track of 2500-3500 DA?

Funny thing is that I post my slips regardless of only getting one pass(no roll bar) in less than ideal DA. Unlike team insecurities
Old 09-21-2017, 08:27 AM
10 Second Club

It's not my fault you're too much of a one sided **** gobbling hypocrite to realize it's a destroked LS7.

So now you're calling Hambone a liar too? Because he did give the editor/writer a call back to correct him that it is actually a destroked LS7 with LS3 style heads because of the guilt from trying to lie on a widely read magazine the first time.
You make 0 sense. You don't even know wtf you're saying.

A ls7 has to use ls7 heads dumbass. If a ls7 block has a ls3 crank and ls3 heads it is essentially a big bore ls3. How could Jesus christ make a human this ******* dumb.

It's not even a lie from you anymore. It's just that you're that ******* stupid.

The other hilarious thing is Hio, when talking about hammer's car, it's easily got another half second and 10mph hidden in it, but any Mustang runs and that's the best it could ever do, ever

Stay away from the paint fumes for a day, angry elf.
I didn't say 1sec and 10mph. But yea.....when he goes over 1sec faster than you did and up 20mph over what you did but with a worse 60' than you had. It's pretty ****** easy to see the potential he has there dumbass.

Class is dismissed

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Your slip says 200 DA, what do you think it would have run at my local track of 2500-3500 DA?

Funny thing is that I post my slips regardless of only getting one pass(no roll bar) in less than ideal DA. Unlike team insecurities
Poppa went like 11.8 11.9 in that da.

Thoroughly cementing his cars hero run status. Now that he has a vent tho he will learn what actual power is and no doubt won't be affected so much by changes in weather. Those 5br0s are finiky.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 09-21-2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:14 AM
Staging Lane

You make 0 sense. You don't even know wtf you're saying.

A ls7 has to use ls7 heads dumbass. If a ls7 block has a ls3 crank and ls3 heads it is essentially a big bore ls3. How could Jesus christ make a human this ******* dumb.

It's not even a lie from you anymore. It's just that you're that ******* stupid.I didn't say 1sec and 10mph. But yea.....when he goes over 1sec faster than you did and up 20mph over what you did but with a worse 60' than you had. It's pretty ****** easy to see the potential he has there dumbass.

Class is dismissedPoppa went like 11.8 11.9 in that da.

Thoroughly cementing his cars hero run status. Now that he has a vent tho he will learn what actual power is and no doubt won't be affected so much by changes in weather. Those 5br0s are finiky.
I'm using stock 302 stuff. Not LS7 engine swap stuff.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:20 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So we can all agree that it's a LS73 hybrid 388 that need race gas to touch a 10. Neato!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:06 AM
10 Second Club

I'm using stock 302 stuff. Not LS7 engine swap stuff.
It doesn't matter. Fact is your run was likely cleaner than his as evident of your power vs et. Thus leaving him with more potential.

#ls3
Old 09-21-2017, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

LS7 stuff only goes a couple tenths faster and a few mph faster with a 230hp advantage over an LS6. Things that make you say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quick Reply: OJ vs 17' ZL1