Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Nebraska street racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 09:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
So you admit to rubbing one or five hundred out to party in the USA, but won't admit that you still live with your mom and that you work at subway.

You didnt "slay" anything you delusional fucktard. The closest you've come to any ***** in the long *** time is when you lightly tap the wall next to your bed and Lauri tells you the STFU and go to sleep. Go back to trolling LMM with your other other fake name.
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA! You just got your spot blown up. Live with your mom, LMAO. How many times a week do you jerk off at subway during work?

**** you slayed? What a fng idiot.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you admit to rubbing one or five hundred out to party in the USA, but won't admit that you still live with your mom and that you work at subway.

You didnt "slay" anything you delusional fucktard. The closest you've come to any ***** in the long *** time is when you lightly tap the wall next to your bed and Lauri tells you the STFU and go to sleep. Go back to trolling LMM with your other other fake name.
Hey look, my biggest fan and most reliable puppet decided to join the party!

Ive slayed way more puss than you could even dream of, loser. i dont even know what "LMM" is either. Anymore bullshit you've made up about me? Good to know i still own acres of land inside that dense head of yours. i own you, fatshit.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA! You just got your spot blown up. Live with your mom, LMAO. How many times a week do you jerk off at subway during work?

**** you slayed? What a fng idiot.
You have "little girl" in your sig. ******* creep.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:31 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Hey look, my biggest fan and most reliable puppet decided to join the party!

Ive slayed way more puss than you could even dream of, loser. i dont even know what "LMM" is either. Anymore bullshit you've made up about me? Good to know i still own acres of land inside that dense head of yours. i own you, fatshit.
You don't even own the room you sleep in jackass. Keep telling yourself that you have ***** because you can admit to teetering the edge of pedophilia. No, that's you exposing one of the many facets of your confirmed mental illness.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:36 AM
Banned

You don't even own the room you sleep in jackass. Keep telling yourself that you have ***** because you can admit to teetering the edge of pedophilia. No, that's you exposing one of the many facets of your confirmed mental illness.
I own you in every aspect of life, kid. Including your slow as **** car that you're afraid to race me with. Bow the **** down, cunny.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:08 AM
TECH Addict

I'd rather have a slow car than live with my mom. Are mommy and daddy still buying you car parts for Xmas? Can't do much on your own slingin sandwiches at Subway.

How much faster do your ARP head bolts make your car? How about the ignition wires on your bike? Why don't you list your tire pressure in your sig?
Old 10-31-2017, 10:11 AM
Banned

I'd rather have a slow car than live with my mom. Are mommy and daddy still buying you car parts for Xmas? Can't do much on your own slingin sandwiches at Subway.

How much faster do your ARP head bolts make your car? How about the ignition wires on your bike? Why don't you list your tire pressure in your sig?
If anyone lives with their mom, its you and Turdinator. Never worked at Subgay either, slowpoke. You not smart enough to build a fast car like i did, kiddo?
Old 10-31-2017, 10:37 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lot of MILFs out there today that are hot as hell. Some of these women will put younger women half their age to shame. Only problem with them is that they either have a lot of baggage already or they are fkd in the head.

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 11-01-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Gary, 95 percent of women are fucked in the head.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

Yes...that is an accurate statement, Mike. No rebuttal here.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:47 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Ding ding ding. Literally only have been with one who wasn't. Still dream about her to this day.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28

Ive slayed way more puss than you could even dream of, loser.
Yeah and probably all minors ya sick ****. Jake is that 30 year old guy who has nudes of 16year olds on his phone or saved away in his computer. Sick ****.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Ding ding ding. Literally only have been with one who wasn't. Still dream about her to this day.
​​​​​​​The one that got away huh?
Old 10-31-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned

Nate is that 30 year old virgin who hasn't even been on a date with a girl yet. ******* loserrrrrrr.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
​​​​​​​The one that got away huh?
Yeeeah. Was good for awhile. Learned a bit about how to act with women. Not to take them for granted. Cuz you know what, they can and will eventually leave.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

Yeeeah. Was good for awhile. Learned a bit about how to act with women. Not to take them for granted. Cuz you know what, they can and will eventually leave.
Every guy has that one that got away :/. We can cry together, brother (hulk hogan voice).

Quick Reply: Nebraska street racing