Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GT350 vs 135i

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Snake95 making an 80’s sbe 30poo run 11.8@116 is actually pretty impressive IMO

It’d be like seeing a h/c sbe 305 gm of similar years running high 13’s.

Both are impressive accomplishments.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Most of them don't know wtf their doin. You included.

Now would you rather think you know wtf your doin. Get **** results.....think their ok.....spend more $ tryin to go faster.....still get **** results.

Or have someone say you don't know wtf your doin and try to help. You see i know how a decent modded ls1/ls6/ls3 should run. Alot of built motor cars don't get there.
Please explain how I don't know wtf I'm doin. (I'm guessing you're gonna spew something about 12s).

Can't help you with either of those situations. Keep thinking more up & I'll tell you which one I'd pick when you get there.

Just like said. "I KNOW how a decent modded ls SHOULD run. A lot of built motor cars DON'T get there". Are you on track times again?
Old 11-02-2017, 06:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 467 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by snake95
I spun a lifter just like your teacher hammer did on his LS1, that's what fucked the lobe. Then you told Nathan to ask me about my cam, so apparently you thought it ran enough to make you look dumb

You don't tear engines apart because you don't know what you're doing. That's why you just swap motors

How good do you have to be to have a lightweight engine swapped boosted notch running mid 11s

Your Mustang is a testament to what you can do with a car with the sky being the limit. You run 11.5s
How did i think about it? Your a distant memory behind me

Yea man.....never been inside a motor. Like never. Transmissions or rear ends either. Do you think I'm cory? Go harass him for that.....or just be a hypocrite

The nitch runs as it should. About .5 faster than it would run in a 03 cobra and faster than you by alot.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Snake95 making an 80’s sbe 30poo run 11.8@116 is actually pretty impressive IMO

It’d be like seeing a h/c sbe 305 gm of similar years running high 13’s.

Both are impressive accomplishments.
You out ran his max effort 30p00 with a 114 car.

There has been 305s faster than him. How good is he to let that happen

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Please explain how I don't know wtf I'm doin. (I'm guessing you're gonna spew something about 12s).

Can't help you with either of those situations. Keep thinking more up & I'll tell you which one I'd pick when you get there.

Just like said. "I KNOW how a decent modded ls SHOULD run. A lot of built motor cars DON'T get there". Are you on track times again?
Oh so you hillary now. You act just like her. Oh look I'm gonna say something that think their gonna say just tp try and deligitmize what their gonna say. Like hey those 30,000 deleted emails meant nothing......oh look that 12sec pass means nothing

It means your turd 383 went 12s because of you. Why don't you write a book about how you did nothing wrong and blame your pos on Russia

Hey snake tell soslo how your 1980s sbe sbf fox out runs him
Old 11-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

How did i think about it? Your a distant memory behind me

Yea man.....never been inside a motor. Like never. Transmissions or rear ends either. Do you think I'm cory? Go harass him for that.....or just be a hypocrite

The nitch runs as it should. About .5 faster than it would run in a 03 cobra and faster than you by alot. You out ran his max effort 30p00 with a 114 car.

There has been 305s faster than him. How good is he to let that happen Oh so you hillary now. You act just like her. Oh look I'm gonna say something that think their gonna say just tp try and deligitmize what their gonna say. Like hey those 30,000 deleted emails meant nothing......oh look that 12sec pass means nothing

It means your turd 383 went 12s. Why don't you write a book about how you did nothing wrong and blame your pos on Russia
Every time I ask to show me a comparable 305 you throw a fit and cry about needing a 350.

305s faster than me are high compression legit race cars with no interior and the entire hiocrew hasn't been able to show me one doing what I do that can drive across the country if needed. Face it, 305s are literally throw away boat anchors If I wanted a full on race car I wouldn't be building a 305 or a 302, clown.

BTW, Marc trapped 116 as well with the car he beat me with (higher hp car won from a roll OMG no waiiiii!). I guess by quoting his slower trap, then your logic means your Camaro is a 128 trapping car
Old 11-02-2017, 06:28 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Me neither.....but you sure do stroke off that 30p00 enough. But the 305 has been faster......even with stock heads......doh

**** i would build 400sbc for old school motors. Why eff with a 350 you idiot??

You screams ooooohhhh the cubes right out your *****
Old 11-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

Me neither.....but you sure do stroke off that 30p00 enough.

**** i would build 400sbc for old school motors. Why eff with a 350 you idiot??

You screams ooooohhhh the cubes right out your *****
I'd get an aftermarket block that could take over a thousand horsepower so I'd never have to swap motors again, dummy. I'm limited on what I can do to my stock block RPM wise and power wise. Cubes don't bother me. People who act like more cubes aren't more beneficial for performance are the people who need to take a basic IQ test so I can see if they're legally retarded.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You always.....always cry about cubes like a little bitch. Saying cubes don't bother you is a straight up ******* lie.

You shoulda been a chevy guy. No reason to shed those bitch *** tears then bitch boy. Cubes come easy on this side.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Staging Lane

You've never ever ever ever seen me talk **** about cubes. I love big cubic inch motors. I'm saying when the clown crew wants to talk about beating a new 5.0 and lose sleep over it being a DOHC motor, I'm not so blind that I don't realize an engine needs more cubes to compete with the DOHC smaller motor.

I wish like **** my car came factory with a 351. But the 302 is fun to tinker with, too.

I also love pushrods. Another reason you're going to say I should like Chevy, but I am not blind to the advantages of DOHC and the capability of mod motors when you really wanna go fast easily.

I'm actually very objective
Old 11-02-2017, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You always cry on cubes you lying bitch.

Goin fast easily with a modular......lol hadn't seen that happen yet unless you mean cramming a pile of boost down it's throat because it ain't happening easily na.

Don't forget to tell soslo how much better your 1980s sbf is than his build.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:49 PM
11 Second Club

Oh so you hillary now. You act just like her. Oh look I'm gonna say something that think their gonna say just tp try and deligitmize what their gonna say. Like hey those 30,000 deleted emails meant nothing......oh look that 12sec pass means nothing

It means your turd 383 went 12s because of you. Why don't you write a book about how you did nothing wrong and blame your pos on Russia

Hey snake tell soslo how your 1980s sbe sbf fox out runs him
What the heck. Full on politico.

My car did run 12s because of me. You think I feel guilty & want to blame things or?
Old 11-02-2017, 06:50 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You sure as hell have enough excuses for it. Write a book hillary.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:55 PM
11 Second Club

You sure as hell have enough excuses for it. Write a book hillary.
Man your a ******. You say excuses. I say reasons. Looks like you want my car to run faster track times, more than me.

Teech me.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

You're so stupid I don't even have time to prove you wrong.

I don't complain about cubes, I just point out GM always needs some mechanical advantage - usually cubes, to compete with other motors. Been this way forever. Lots of Cheby 350s get fucked up on the reg by Ford 302s.

SoFla is objective and it just tears you apart He really gets under your skin.

NA is nothing but a stipulation when comparing engine capabilities. Fast is fast, how you get there doesn't matter. I understand some people prefer NA, but that doesn't change that fast is fast.

All you do is spout off hypothetical engine builds all day, that you'll never do, to try to win an argument. Don't you realize how stupid you look when you're talking to people who have been insanely faster than you with their actual builds - no hypotheticals needed, Like islander or automach?

Go on and spout off a hypothetical street 305 that can outrun me, because the real ones can be counted on one hand while there are threads on corral dedicated to lists of 10 second 302 cars.

I think that's enough for now, you look plenty stupid.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:40 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Man your a ******. You say excuses. I say reasons. Looks like you want my car to run faster track times, more than me.

Teech me.
You're to dumb to teach. Besides......i thought you already knew.

You're so stupid I don't even have time to prove you wrong.

I don't complain about cubes, I just point out GM always needs some mechanical advantage - usually cubes, to compete with other motors. Been this way forever. Lots of Cheby 350s get fucked up on the reg by Ford 302s.

SoFla is objective and it just tears you apart He really gets under your skin.

NA is nothing but a stipulation when comparing engine capabilities. Fast is fast, how you get there doesn't matter. I understand some people prefer NA, but that doesn't change that fast is fast.

All you do is spout off hypothetical engine builds all day, that you'll never do, to try to win an argument. Don't you realize how stupid you look when you're talking to people who have been insanely faster than you with their actual builds - no hypotheticals needed, Like islander or automach?

Go on and spout off a hypothetical street 305 that can outrun me, because the real ones can be counted on one hand while there are threads on corral dedicated to lists of 10 second 302 cars.

I think that's enough for now, you look plenty stupid.
You always cry on cubes.....******* always.

If a 350 gets fucked up by a pos 30p00 then that's a owner issue like soslo. Some people can slow anything down.

Na is a engines ability to make power on its own with put the need of a "power adder"

No stipulations about it. That's what it is. Even junky *** 6cyl and 4cyl can make good power with a power adder. Not like it's some huge accomplishment.

Islander and automach especially still haven't got past bolt on gm boosted stuff with their aftermarket boosted furds. Think about it. Autodickface tried and failed na after talking the same dumb ******* **** you do.

You're 30p00 don't run 10.s. So continue talking about others cars while i ******* out run you eith both muh bolt on cars
Old 11-02-2017, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

So its ok for sneaky snake to harp on cubes. But if hio points out a faster car having a power adder hes an idiot.

Brilliant.

Starting to realize why im on here so much now. I feel smarter after every time I log off.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Links to sbe 80’s 305 cars with H/C doing 11.8@116 NA?

I’m honestly curious. Most of them go 13’s with a Cam and some Nitrous.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
So its ok for sneaky snake to harp on cubes. But if hio points out a faster car having a power adder hes an idiot.

Brilliant.

Starting to realize why im on here so much now. I feel smarter after every time I log off.
You don't see me ever complain about cubes. When a 427 vette beats a DOHC 5.0 and they say all this "New mustang isn't all that because I just beat it with my 7 liter engine!" Welp you had 2 more liters to even out the technology deficiency

Hio takes a 10 second capable Ford and puts it in the mid 11s.

In 4 screenshots of me saying cubes are a problem.

Sorry you GM fellas don't like the truth that it REQUIRES a 50 cubic inch advantage or more to compete with Fords. That's not saying I dislike cubes, that's saying GM engines absolutely need that ci edge.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

You don't see me ever complain about cubes. When a 427 vette beats a DOHC 5.0 and they say all this "New mustang isn't all that because I just beat it with my 7 liter engine!" Welp you had 2 more liters to even out the technology deficiency

Hio takes a 10 second capable Ford and puts it in the mid 11s.

In 4 screenshots of me saying cubes are a problem.

Sorry you GM fellas don't like the truth that it REQUIRES a 50 cubic inch advantage or more to compete with Fords. That's not saying I dislike cubes, that's saying GM engines absolutely need that ci edge.
Dude... you’re still complaining about cubes.

And no you’re wrong it doesn’t require extra cubes. It’s a 2 valve motor turning less rpm. VS a 4 valve motor turning high rpm. An engines an air pump. You know all this. Don’t even know why I’m wasting my time.

In fact it’s amazing how much power people can get out of a 5.7 pushrod 2 valve motor

It doesn’t take a 400 small block to run with a 351. It happens yes. But not only the way you want it in your fairytale. Someone could build a 408 stroker and lose to a 350 or 383 etc. you’ll just notice the ones you want to notice to support your psyche
Old 11-03-2017, 12:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Links to sbe 80’s 305 cars with H/C doing 11.8@116 NA?

I’m honestly curious. Most of them go 13’s with a Cam and some Nitrous.
Local guy in a 3rd gen TA went high 11's@115 with a 305(modified TPI, AFR heads, cam and full SLP exhuast). Passed CA smog to boot

This is in 3500 DA, you know the type of DA that causes Ford guys to hide their time slips.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Dude... you’re still complaining about cubes.

And no you’re wrong it doesn’t require extra cubes. It’s a 2 valve motor turning less rpm. VS a 4 valve motor turning high rpm. An engines an air pump. You know all this. Don’t even know why I’m wasting my time.

In fact it’s amazing how much power people can get out of a 5.7 pushrod 2 valve motor

It doesn’t take a 400 small block to run with a 351. It happens yes. But not only the way you want it in your fairytale. Someone could build a 408 stroker and lose to a 350 or 383 etc. you’ll just notice the ones you want to notice to support your psyche
Ultra takes the W here.

Quick Reply: GT350 vs 135i