Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GT350 vs 135i

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 06:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Local guy in a 3rd gen TA went high 11's@115 with a 305(modified TPI, AFR heads, cam and full SLP exhuast). Passed CA smog to boot

This is in 3500 DA, you know the type of DA that causes Ford guys to hide their time slips.
But your crew leader said they have been faster with stock heads, so you guys need another team meeting and post up a better example because, that's slower than Snake. We will wait, no worries.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Staging Lane

Also, typical interaction to anyone/anything:

Hello, I'm (insert name here), I like fast cars.

Hio: **** you liberal Hillary loving ******, Fords are gay! Merica, **** yea!
Old 11-03-2017, 07:49 AM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Run your stuff na once......lol.

The more rpm the harder the engine is working. Just that simple. Anyone saying otherwise is just a moron.

Call 1800 Hio Help please. So i can tell you to jump.

Where did i say anything about tq@1k rpm? Please point that out. Use quotes to support it instead of more of your usual bullshit
I don't own anything built for NA. I'm not poor like you.

You luv 1000rpm TQ. It's been said many times.
Well....if you go off this yrs best for him I'm faster.

Best to best is .6 i think. Pretty good for a na bolt on engine from 2002 vs moon boosted modular. I thought the modulars was so great? Shouldn't he be faster na even?

Look how much slower soerm95 is than both muh bolt on cars.
It's a larger gap than 0.6....unless you use your timing error run that you don't even have in your sig. LOLOL
You're to dumb to teach. Besides......i thought you already knew.

You always cry on cubes.....******* always.

If a 350 gets fucked up by a pos 30p00 then that's a owner issue like soslo. Some people can slow anything down.

Na is a engines ability to make power on its own with put the need of a "power adder"

No stipulations about it. That's what it is. Even junky *** 6cyl and 4cyl can make good power with a power adder. Not like it's some huge accomplishment.

Islander and automach especially still haven't got past bolt on gm boosted stuff with their aftermarket boosted furds. Think about it. Autodickface tried and failed na after talking the same dumb ******* **** you do.

You're 30p00 don't run 10.s. So continue talking about others cars while i ******* out run you eith both muh bolt on cars
What bolt on crew car has ever beat my best time?
Originally Posted by V8EATR

LOL...so true.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This made me LOL so true.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Preston Smith went 9s with a vortech blown 305 TPI with the stock intake. Car was in GMPP a bunch of times. I know he went turbo but not sure what he ran with it. ODB went 10s with a 305 HCI intake car at 3k weight on third gen.org. "Willie" on third gen.org went low 13s on street tires n/a then went low 12s with a ATI D1SC on tire back in 01 with a 305. Tim Burgess mod on same sight went high 12s n/a and low 12s with a 90 shot. Chance of running into one now days is about zero. The auto tpi ones post 86 w the peanut cam(305 TBI cam) were dreadfully slow even with mods.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Cyber that's a good time for a third gen 305! You must live in the area of the US that has NA 305s finally out of the 13s. Neat!
Old 11-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Preston Smith went 9s with a vortech blown 305 TPI with the stock intake. Car was in GMPP a bunch of times. I know he went turbo but not sure what he ran with it. ODB went 10s with a 305 HCI intake car at 3k weight on third gen.org. "Willie" on third gen.org went low 13s on street tires n/a then went low 12s with a ATI D1SC on tire back in 01 with a 305. Tim Burgess mod on same sight went high 12s n/a and low 12s with a 90 shot. Chance of running into one now days is about zero. The auto tpi ones post 86 w the peanut cam(305 TBI cam) were dreadfully slow even with mods.
So like I said, all the looking you did and there was one car, which was stripped down to 3k raceweight, that went faster than me without boost or nahtriss.

305s were good reliable family car motors. Nothing else.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

I didn't do any looking. Those are the ones I know of. Back in MD I knew a lot of bolt on 305s running low 13s on street tires n/a back in the day but they moved onto other stuff. 305 can be modded to run well. Depends if you want to spend the time and coin. These days not likely to see one at all because it would take a lot to make one run with the new stuff. The Ford 5.0 is a better option to mod than the 305TPI due to parts(aftermarket),know how and sheer volume of them. No argument there.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Preston Smith went 9s with a vortech blown 305 TPI with the stock intake.
That's a bit misleading. That was not a typical 305, it was a destroked 350.

Back in MD I knew a lot of bolt on 305s running low 13s on street tires n/a back in the day but they moved onto other stuff.
I knew of 3 different true 305 cars running mid 13s with mild bolt ons in the Glen Burnie/Ritchie Hwy scene from the late 90s, one of which still has his car and I keep in touch with (it was LT1 swapped years ago).
Old 11-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

The Ford 5.0 is a better option to mod than the 305TPI due to parts(aftermarket),know how and sheer volume of them. No argument there.
One of many reasons you're smarter than Hio!
Old 11-03-2017, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by snake95
One of many reasons you're smarter than Hio!

I am still a tenth behind him with smokefish. So he is smarter since he is faster with less
Old 11-03-2017, 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

But your crew leader said they have been faster with stock heads, so you guys need another team meeting and post up a better example because, that's slower than Snake. We will wait, no worries.
I'm just replying to what I quoted. I don't think anyone even bothers with 305 TPI's. Too much effort to run with a 3 mod ls1.

I mean look at Spermy, all that effort (h/c/i/e) to get pulled by a 3 mod bro that trraps 114 mph. Whatever makes you happy I guess
Old 11-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

I am still a tenth behind him with smokefish. So he is smarter since he is faster with more holesaw
Fixed it for ya MM.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Fixed it for ya MM.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

I'm just replying to what I quoted. I don't think anyone even bothers with 305 TPI's. Too much effort to run with a 3 mod ls1.

I mean look at Spermy, all that effort (h/c/i/e) to get pulled by a 3 mod bro that trraps 114 mph. Whatever makes you happy I guess
Less than 10k total, including cost of the car, to gain 250hp and 3+ seconds in the 1/4 mile. Your third gen is nothing but trailer trash

GM's comparable 5.0 pushrod motor from the 80s gets thrown away, just like yours did. And you still got out ET'd by a bolt on bro after the engine swap

Engine swaps for all the GM guys to do what Fords do with factory parts.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 467 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
So its ok for sneaky snake to harp on cubes. But if hio points out a faster car having a power adder hes an idiot.

Brilliant.

Starting to realize why im on here so much now. I feel smarter after every time I log off.
Lol

Sperm is a hypocritical idiot
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Links to sbe 80’s 305 cars with H/C doing 11.8@116 NA?

I’m honestly curious. Most of them go 13’s with a Cam and some Nitrous.
Their actually pretty easy tj find. Go edumacate yourself. They probably wouldn't get out run by a 114 car either.

You don't see me ever complain about cubes. When a 427 vette beats a DOHC 5.0 and they say all this "New mustang isn't all that because I just beat it with my 7 liter engine!" Welp you had 2 more liters to even out the technology deficiency

Hio takes a 10 second capable Ford and puts it in the mid 11s.

In 4 screenshots of me saying cubes are a problem.

Sorry you GM fellas don't like the truth that it REQUIRES a 50 cubic inch advantage or more to compete with Fords. That's not saying I dislike cubes, that's saying GM engines absolutely need that ci edge.
Still cryin on dem cubes i see.

Your furd absolutely needs all the furd **** on top the motor to leave in order to get you past the 13s

Dude... you’re still complaining about cubes.

And no you’re wrong it doesn’t require extra cubes. It’s a 2 valve motor turning less rpm. VS a 4 valve motor turning high rpm. An engines an air pump. You know all this. Don’t even know why I’m wasting my time.

In fact it’s amazing how much power people can get out of a 5.7 pushrod 2 valve motor

It doesn’t take a 400 small block to run with a 351. It happens yes. But not only the way you want it in your fairytale. Someone could build a 408 stroker and lose to a 350 or 383 etc. you’ll just notice the ones you want to notice to support your psyche
Doh!

Local guy in a 3rd gen TA went high 11's@115 with a 305(modified TPI, AFR heads, cam and full SLP exhuast). Passed CA smog to boot

This is in 3500 DA, you know the type of DA that causes Ford guys to hide their time slips.
More doh!

They have been but since sperm95 uses aftermarket heads there is no use to limit ourself is there

I feel like someone here feels they should have won when they lost
Originally Posted by islander033
I don't own anything built for NA. I'm not poor like you.

You luv 1000rpm TQ. It's been said many times.

It's a larger gap than 0.6....unless you use your timing error run that you don't even have in your sig. LOLOL

What bolt on crew car has ever beat my best time?

LOL...so true.
What's your best time this year in the white whale?

Ans yes....... .6

Originally Posted by corysmach1
This made me LOL so true.
Yes you are a hillary living libtard like v8eatr. You will probably buy his book

Doh! ....mo 305 goodness
So like I said, all the looking you did and there was one car, which was stripped down to 3k raceweight, that went faster than me without boost or nahtriss.

305s were good reliable family car motors. Nothing else.
Your car weighs near 3k dumbass. You literally have one of if not the lightest v8 produc8cars built in the last 30 yrs and your bitch *** is cryin on weight. You're a ******. People like you should be banned from the internet

Besides that you stupid **** it don't take much to get a turd gen to 3k.

You play both sides of your bullshit like hillary.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 467 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Less than 10k total, including cost of the car, to gain 250hp and 3+ seconds in the 1/4 mile. Your third gen is nothing but trailer trash

GM's comparable 5.0 pushrod motor from the 80s gets thrown away, just like yours did. And you still got out ET'd by a bolt on bro after the engine swap

Engine swaps for all the GM guys to do what Fords do with factory parts.
Factory parts you dumb bitch....feel free to throw your factory heafs back on. How bout that awesome factory intake your utilizing you dumb ****.

How bout this.......both my cars are faster than you with factory heads and cams.

You really are that ******* stupid.

Look at you always wanting to match gm cubes.....but not doin that with oe furd parts dipshit.

Your face looks like a ****. Your breathe smells like a used ****......probably hillary's **** because that's the kinda bitch you are.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Wtf lmao
Old 11-03-2017, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wtf lmao
Hio loves accusing people of being Hillary supporters but he didn’t vote in 2016 so he may as well have voted for Hillary.

snake95 is a really chill and cool guy in person. Just don’t try to pace him on a handle of Jack Daniels. You’ll end up puking your guts out on an outdoor patio after trying to hit on some rando sloots.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Staging Lane

Factory parts you dumb bitch....feel free to throw your factory heafs back on. How bout that awesome factory intake your utilizing you dumb ****.

How bout this.......both my cars are faster than you with factory heads and cams.

You really are that ******* stupid.

Look at you always wanting to match gm cubes.....but not doin that with oe furd parts dipshit.

Your face looks like a ****. Your breathe smells like a used ****......probably hillary's **** because that's the kinda bitch you are.
Achievement unlocked = full rage enabled.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Hio loves accusing people of being Hillary supporters but he didnÂ’t vote in 2016 so he may as well have voted for Hillary.

snake95 is a really chill and cool guy in person. Just donÂ’t try to pace him on a handle of Jack Daniels. YouÂ’ll end up puking your guts out on an outdoor patio after trying to hit on some rando sloots.

Bobble, both your car's have engine swaps. I can swap in a Trinity motor into the fox and say it's stock heads and cam

Finally, dumbfuck, my car weighed 3240 before mods. I weigh 240. It probably lost 100 pounds from aluminum heads/radiator/losing smog, so if your math from 9th grade still applies then my raceweight is closer to 3400. At 3000 even, you'd be making even more posts about me spraying

Marc I'm just down to have some fun, man! I don't care what brand of car is involved Where are your hot friends?

Quick Reply: GT350 vs 135i