On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
That thing is gorgeous... any mods?
You'd have to ask poppacap that's his car
Old 11-07-2017, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must disclose for Poppa that he has a catch can on the c7 GS.

That is all I need to say so you know the mod list is getting pretty serious.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

The speakers suck on this comp so I can't really hear. You should definitely look into an MGW for the shelby. Makes a huge difference in the overall driving experience!

I am LOL at the load of excuses here. It is what it is, and it's over.

Good job.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick.H
You'd have to ask poppacap that's his car
Spill the beans or get him in here.... quit with this "I need my daddy's permission" to answer a straightforward question BS.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I must disclose for Poppa that he has a catch can on the c7 GS.

That is all I need to say so you know the mod list is getting pretty serious.
Please go on...
Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Number Tew
The speakers suck on this comp so I can't really hear. You should definitely look into an MGW for the shelby. Makes a huge difference in the overall driving experience!

Good job.
Yeah, my bad about the sound. My girlfriend was recording and stuck the phone too close to the window/air.

I have been thinking about the MGW2, as Im hearing great reviews. Thing is, believe it or not, I have not experienced any issues with my stock shifter (knock on wood). 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th all go in butter smooth. I open palm shift it, which helps a lot (i think).

First thing Ill do to this brick, will be give it a bit of sound. It pains me to drive around in a muscle car with no 'Merica sound.

Thats a nice bird you have there... One of my all time favorite cars!
Old 11-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Number Tew

Good job.
Words of wisdom! Well said, man.
If it was only that easy though.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Spill the beans or get him in here.... quit with this "I need my daddy's permission" to answer a straightforward question BS.

Please go on...
Yeah I honestly have no clue dude... otherwise I woulda said them already.

Remember last time you called me out for lying? about MM asking me to take down my thread? How'd that go for you?
Old 11-08-2017, 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

NickH and I are the most level headed guys here. He is trustworthy.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:14 PM
On The Tree

Znix knows what's up ^^
Old 11-08-2017, 04:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nick is kewl, but ZN can't be trusted. He owns a 6th gen now.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Nick is kewl, but ZN can't be trusted. He owns a 6th gen now.
Is that what your masters told you?
Old 11-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Before 6g zn was objective.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:40 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Before 6g zn was objective.
Or was it before the GN got hard parked....hmmmmmm
Old 11-08-2017, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Still am objective. I think you two just got more whiney tbh. So much drama. Ill call both sides out for that.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Before Camaro, talked **** to Hio constantly.

Now you’re in club Chebby, you don’t have anything to say when he tries to make ridiculous points. You’re brahs now.

Maybe Buicks weren’t talked about enough before for you to be super chevy biased, but now you’re in a camaro, every fast 5.0 has to be fast because it’s gutted on race fuel and unicorn tears.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by snake95
Before Camaro, talked **** to Hio constantly.

Now you €™re in club Chebby, you don €™t have anything to say when he tries to make ridiculous points. You €™re brahs now.

Maybe Buicks weren €™t talked about enough before for you to be super chevy biased, but now you €™re in a camaro, every fast 5.0 has to be fast because it €™s gutted on race fuel and unicorn tears.
You may notice that my responses are minimal here lately. I haven't really had much to say at all. I call out the BS I see. I'm not cherry picking it. What I notice lately is certain members here have been pretty ridiculous. You're one of them. And I'll call you out on being a turd when you are being one. Doug can be a big turd also. But lots of you hound the dude every time he posts in a thread. If he really mattered that little, you wouldn't bother acknowledge his BS.

On another note, why would I berate a guy who wants to help me go faster? He's offered to do a couple things for me and has thrown some advice my way. Would you talk a whole bunch of **** to, say Martin the cam guy, and expect him to set you up with a deal on a cam after? All I get from your side of the fence is **** talk, and lies about my cars. Very little, if any advice or positivity

The trolling and ribbing is cool with me. But some of y'all take it to a whole other insane level. I'm not into that.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
You may notice that my responses are minimal here lately. I haven't really had much to say at all. I call out the BS I see. I'm not cherry picking it. What I notice lately is certain members here have been pretty ridiculous. You're one of them. And I'll call you out on being a turd when you are being one. Doug can be a big turd also. But lots of you hound the dude every time he posts in a thread. If he really mattered that little, you wouldn't bother acknowledge his BS.

On another note, why would I berate a guy who wants to help me go faster? He's offered to do a couple things for me and has thrown some advice my way. Would you talk a whole bunch of **** to, say Martin the cam guy, and expect him to set you up with a deal on a cam after? All I get from your side of the fence is **** talk, and lies about my cars. Very little, if any advice or positivity

The trolling and ribbing is cool with me. But some of y'all take it to a whole other insane level. I'm not into that.
Funny you mentioned positivity. I bet 90+% of hiho posts are negative. He just want's to help everyone though?

You must also be talking about hiho in the last statement you made. How trolling/BSing makes him so mad he has to bring family into it? Guess he couldn't think of anything bad to say about me so he resorts to "your mom".
Old 11-08-2017, 07:44 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Zio needs a chill. It's cool you hard parked the GN and got a sis gen.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZNix

You trying to compare Doug to a reputable cam grinder is proof of how much you’ll grasp at straws instead of admitting you’re a total camarbrah now.

Doesn’t affect me one bit, Z. I don’t lose any sleep over you claiming to be holier than thou and objective.

Hio only offers to help because you’re in a bowtie now, not because he’s some nice objective hotrodder.

So consider that me “calling you on your ****”

Quick Reply: 14 GT500 vs C7 Z06 Auto