Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 Cobra vs F1a C7z

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
You do not have a 9sec timeslip. You do not have a car capable of staying within 5 buses of my car 50-150. No I will not go through a process to neuter my car for your turd. However you can gladly throw a small PD blower on it at 10, 15, 20 or whatever psi you desire and get gaped

Do you not know what ~ means? Typical Doug getting owned everyday on tech.

PS: I noticed Mystic was getting owned on youtube comments lmao. poor fella.
Careful... He does have that 1.2 60ft in his hip pocket.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Jake talking about his fleshlight again.
No, he'd get stage fright and lose his hard on even if he saw a rubber *****, let alone a real one.

He uses the word "slay" lolzz
Old 11-09-2017, 03:28 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So any 4v means any 4v but 5.br0 according to Hio? Even though other 4V have done it. lol

Automach and the rest killing Hio in here. ouch

Inb4 Hammer sides with Hio...again.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

You do not have a 9sec timeslip. You do not have a car capable of staying within 5 buses of my car 50-150. No I will not go through a process to neuter my car for your turd. However you can gladly throw a small PD blower on it at 10, 15, 20 or whatever psi you desire and get gaped

Do you not know what ~ means? Typical Doug getting owned everyday on tech.

PS: I noticed Mystic was getting owned on youtube comments lmao. poor fella.
I don't need a 9sec slip dumbass. Ince you dropped the ball on your na build i ******* owned you from then on.

And if i were to go boosted i wouldn't use a pd blower. But you could bet on the 5bus gap would be me dragging your ***. You never got within 1 sec of me with any of your bolt on ****. No reason to think you wouldn't get that *** drug by a bolt on ls6 with boost.

Originally Posted by Number Tew
I suppose I did not see any stipulation saying it had to be cam only. I don't think I have ever seen that.

This is my buddy's 2v - CAM-C champion. I think he cleared 400 N/A on a 2v, but it was a fairly all out build because people said it could not be done. I don't much care for drag, neither does he, so I don't know what it would equate to in 1/4 time.

Not interested in getting into a pissing match.
Its pretty gravy get to 400 whp with a ls. Hell I'm pretty well over that with bolt ons. Just about anything can get there full built. The fact that he only has 400whp full built is the real issue. No **** needed......it is what is.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:37 PM
7 Second Club

Hio should add boost to his LS6. 8 windows would look nice on his block.

Notice he doesn't bring up his light weight boosted fox? I wouldn't either with it being a huge pile of slow ****.

Looks nice though...
Old 11-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033

Notice he doesn't bring up his light weight boosted fox? I wouldn't either with it being a huge pile of slow ****.

Looks nice though...
Lmao I would fk that motor swap fox up as well. Ever notice how Hio has motor swapped cars that run 11s
Old 11-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I don't need a 9sec slip dumbass. Ince you dropped the ball on your na build i ******* owned you from then on.

And if i were to go boosted i wouldn't use a pd blower. But you could bet on the 5bus gap would be me dragging your ***. You never got within 1 sec of me with any of your bolt on ****. No reason to think you wouldn't get that *** drug by a bolt on ls6 with boost.

Its pretty gravy get to 400 whp with a ls. Hell I'm pretty well over that with bolt ons. Just about anything can get there full built. The fact that he only has 400whp full built is the real issue. No **** needed......it is what is.
There was not ball to be dropped moron. I got screwed on a motor the end.

Yea because ls needs more than a small PD blower to do anything. My bolton combo went 9.88. Poor Doug. Again until you do it it's all talk and no walk. My guess is you will not go 9s first time out even with boost.

You make 70whp less than a mild built n/a 4.6 4v lmao. It would take you a nice little build to make the same power.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

With clutch slipping I’d probably only rape missy by 4-5 cars.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:54 PM
10 Second Club

Looks nice though...
Fox runs as it should. It's faster than you went with bolt ons.....faster than autocockface went with bolt ons.....and faster than snakes max effort h/c fox.

Nothing saying the ls6 woukd fo anything but take the power......just as other ls6's have done.

Lmao I would fk that motor swap fox up as well. Ever notice how Hio has motor swapped cars that run 11s
My bolt on furd is faster than all of your bolt on furds........that has to ******* hurt since you think you're some furd master.

There was not ball to be dropped moron. I got screwed on a motor the end.

Yea because ls needs more than a small PD blower to do anything. My bolton combo went 9.88. Poor Doug. Again until you do it it's all talk and no walk. My guess is you will not go 9s first time out even with boost.

You make 70whp less than a mild built n/a 4.6 4v lmao. It would take you a nice little build to make the same power.
You chose the aftermarket blower you run. I would choose to run what i would want to run. But you would ******* lose if i went that route. Just like you lost before.

You mean my bolt on ls6 gas been faster than the max effort 4.suck car you are referring.

Is it really a goal to make more hp power with a full build vs bolt on junk and still be down 30+ wtq?

Originally Posted by snake95
With clutch slipping I’d probably only rape missy by 4-5 cars.
This guy still mad i would walk the **** out of his 14sec fox.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When did Hio run 9.88 @ 135+mph in his fox? This is news to me.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Banned

Fox runs as it should. It's faster than you went with bolt ons.....faster than autocockface went with bolt ons.....and faster than snakes max effort h/c fox.

Nothing saying the ls6 woukd fo anything but take the power......just as other ls6's have done.

My bolt on furd is faster than all of your bolt on furds........that has to ******* hurt since you think you're some furd master.

You chose the aftermarket blower you run. I would choose to run what i would want to run. But you would ******* lose if i went that route. Just like you lost before.

You mean my bolt on ls6 gas been faster than the max effort 4.suck car you are referring.

Is it really a goal to make more hp power with a full build vs bolt on junk and still be down 30+ wtq?

This guy still mad i would walk the **** out of his 14sec fox.
You have never been 9.87 @ 145 so no you have not been as fast with bolton mods. You would kill your ls6 trying to keep up. You don't understand my point but sure choose whatever power adder you want still not enough. I am curious though what would it be? Again he has you by ~70whp. It's not even close.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:49 PM
7 Second Club

Nothing saying the ls6 woukd fo anything but take the power......just as other ls6's have done....
No, your fox is a slow POS for the mods. Like not even close to proper.

Your LSsis would spit its guts all over the place on a CFM adder, because judging by your slow POS fox....you have no clue of what you're doing. LOL
Old 11-09-2017, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

All about that boost no cfm? Or
Old 11-09-2017, 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

Cfm makes the boost. But no cfm gauge.....strange

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
When did Hio run 9.88 @ 135+mph in his fox? This is news to me.
Didn't. ...don't intend to

You have never been 9.87 @ 145 so no you have not been as fast with bolton mods. You would kill your ls6 trying to keep up. You don't understand my point but sure choose whatever power adder you want still not enough. I am curious though what would it be? Again he has you by ~70whp. It's not even close.
Again.....i don't have a aftermarket POWER ADDER. But if i did you would get drug. Just like i drug all of ypur bolt on ****.

So a full built 4.suck only has me by 70hp and it's down by 35tq you think think that something to brag on vs a bolt on ls6

And those are my old numbers. Ypu and i both know i would drag the **** out of that pos

No, your fox is a slow POS for the mods. Like not even close to proper.

Your LSsis would spit its guts all over the place on a CFM adder, because judging by your slow POS fox....you have no clue of what you're doing. LOL
The notch runs as it should. A 03 cobro with the exact mods would struggle to leave the 12s. Hence this car being 500lb lighter or so eqautes to being .5 faster. Like i said i think it has another .2 or .3 in it. Might have another crack it we'll see.

So are you saying from judging by my fox that the camaro could/should go much faster to?
Old 11-09-2017, 09:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Bolt on ls1's are breaking 400 rwhp these days
Old 11-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Hio calls my fox max effort because it helps him feel less embarrassed about his actual race car fox. I’ll allow it for the sake of his mental security blanket.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:44 PM
7 Second Club

So are you saying from judging by my fox that the camaro could/should go much faster to?
Quite the opposite. The fox makes more power and is lighter. But way slower for some reason. Lol
Old 11-10-2017, 02:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

What are we considering bolt on? Some people say H/C/I is bolt on. Trying to get a feel for what the idea is here?
Old 11-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

What are we considering bolt on? Some people say H/C/I is bolt on. Trying to get a feel for what the idea is here?
If HCI is bolt on then so it's my blower.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:13 AM
10 Second Club

Quite the opposite. The fox makes more power and is lighter. But way slower for some reason. Lol
Ask cory.....he says rpm is more important. Camaro turns more rpm and had a tad more gear. Camaro and fox are similar in weight depending on fuel load.

Na motor typically faster than boosted if the power is even close.

H/c are not bolt ons.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
If HCI is bolt on then so it's my blower.

Aftermarket blowers fo sho not a bolt on.

Quick Reply: 99 Cobra vs F1a C7z