Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2015 5.0 vs stingray

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
They likely hate you because they see through your bullshit when you're face to face with them.

Thanks for the insight idiot.
I dont understand how someone can just fly off a guardrail while passing a vehicle. That must take some serious driving skills to do that.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 475 Likes on 354 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
I dont understand how someone can just fly off a guardrail while passing a vehicle. That must take some serious driving skills to do that.
Not as hard as some make it out to be, I haven't done it (knock on wood) But my little S10 can be a handful on cold tires/road, I took someone for a ride when the temp was around 35* I have to feather the gas until I get into 3rd gear then I can give it hell, This time I shifted and it spun so I lifted little and got back on it and at that very same time I hit a bump in the road, The rear snapped loose big time but I got out of it and straightened it out. Not a good feeling to have the rear want to pass the front at 90+ mph lol.
I'm running 325/30/19 nitto's and thinking I should get some drag radials to help keep it hooked.
On another note I did some dirt racing (Microsprints) and saw many avoidable crashes. Like a guy in front of me coming out of the corner and watch him go full throttle into a concrete barrier that was about 10' above the normal racing surface, His explanation was that he kept thinking it was going to turn and when he realized it wasn't it was to late. It was an expensive lesson lol

Quick Reply: 2015 5.0 vs stingray