Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1994 Mustang GT vs 3.4 liter Grand AM GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 06:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I'll prove it as soon as you show me a 104mph time slip for any Mazda I've raced. Deal? No need for money
Your piece of **** trapped eighty ******* TWO. Sweet slower than stock cammed ls1, moron.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I spot a 70 Lemans! I want one. Whose car is it Lurch?
I have no idea honestly. That was awhile ago and there were hundreds of cars there and a lot of people i didnt know.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Jake runs 9s for sure....in the 1/8th.
Old 04-27-2018, 01:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Your piece of **** trapped eighty ******* TWO. Sweet slower than stock cammed ls1, moron.
fake news

Your car traps 0mph... so....
Old 04-27-2018, 07:10 AM
Teching In

Look at how everyone just stops what they're doing and gazes at my 9 second beast, in absolute Awe, whenever i bring it out to a race track or car show. Yeah, you wish you had that, bitches.

LMAO..yeah im sooo sure they were ALL starring and drooling at that 20 year old chevy with those gay *** rims on there.. i bet they were just taking pics of it all day non stop and sharing it with their friends on social media..you sir like to sit behind your screen there and JUST make yourself feel all good.. you bring your car, park it there and you dont race it..pure p ussy right there..quit posting pics of yourself when you were a young 15 year old gay boy and pictures of your car parked.. lets see some 9-10 sec video clips with you racing at the "track"..
Old 04-27-2018, 07:14 AM
Teching In

Lmao i knew id make you go screen shot this. I own you.

And look how much further away my car is from side to side at the end. Its 20 feet away compared to like 5 feet at the beginning. You cant compare those 2 angles, dipshit. I was a nose ahead at the end. And i was gaining moment the higher the rpms rose in each gear. Now sit and spin, puppet.
"id make you go screen shot..i own you"

with that being said you sound very butt hurt and have nothing else to say (as usual).. you got your *** whooped by a 2 valve plain and simple.. i bet you see 2 valves in your nightmares and wake up all sweaty then lori comes in and asks you are you ok jakeypoo? then you tell her, im ok now mom.. stupid nerd..
Old 04-27-2018, 07:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MuscleStang
LMAO..yeah im sooo sure they were ALL starring and drooling at that 20 year old chevy with those gay *** rims on there.. i bet they were just taking pics of it all day non stop and sharing it with their friends on social media..you sir like to sit behind your screen there and JUST make yourself feel all good.. you bring your car, park it there and you dont race it..pure p ussy right there..quit posting pics of yourself when you were a young 15 year old gay boy and pictures of your car parked.. lets see some 9-10 sec video clips with you racing at the "track"..
Bahahaha look how long i made you bang your keyboard.

ZR1 Vette wheels are gay to you? You must be the biggest ricer ever! Bahahaha

So 2016 is 20 years after 2000? Lol someone failed math class. Just like you failed at life. You WISH you had a bad *** beast of a machine like Jake does. Id beat anything you'll ever need triple cosigned for, at 30% throttle or less. Get on my level fatty.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:27 AM
Banned

"id make you go screen shot..i own you"

with that being said you sound very butt hurt and have nothing else to say (as usual).. you got your *** whooped by a 2 valve plain and simple.. i bet you see 2 valves in your nightmares and wake up all sweaty then lori comes in and asks you are you ok jakeypoo? then you tell her, im ok now mom.. stupid nerd..
You're still raging over me raping a 400whp 3100 lb 2v? i can only imagine how butthurt you'd be after i put Great Wall of China lengths on your mom's car, bitch boy.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Bahahaha look how long i made you bang your keyboard.

So 2016 is 20 years after 2000? Lol someone failed math class. Just like you failed at life. You WISH you had a bad *** beast of a machine like Jake does. Id beat anything you'll ever need cosigned for, at 30% throttle or less. Get on my level fatty.
making you mad is awesome you little sensitive boy LMAO.. 18, 20 years same ****.. mind as well say 24 year old body style LMAO.. you know nothing about throttle, nerd.. you cant beat a 2 valve hahahaahhahaha BE MAD jakeypoo!! hhahahaahaaaahhahaahhah are you madddddd?????? awww..one day lori will buy you a real car so you dont have to drive 24 year old body style cars and then you can finally impress your gay men you met at subway when you made them 6 inch subs
Old 04-27-2018, 07:36 AM
Banned

making you mad is awesome you little sensitive boy LMAO.. 18, 20 years same ****.. mind as well say 24 year old body style LMAO.. you know nothing about throttle, nerd.. you cant beat a 2 valve hahahaahhahaha BE MAD jakeypoo!! hhahahaahaaaahhahaahhah are you madddddd?????? awww..one day lori will buy you a real car so you dont have to drive 24 year old body style cars and then you can finally impress your gay men you met at subway when you made them 6 inch subs
Bahahaha even other menbers here think you're obsessed with me. Its pretty clear that me and my beast of an ls1 make YOU mad.

Come get raped at 30% throttle, geek.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:41 AM
Teching In

Bahahaha even other menbers here think you're obsessed with me. Its pretty clear that me and my beast of an ls1 make YOU mad.

Come get raped at 30% throttle, geek.
does it make you feel good in life that some people in the cyber world think im obsessed with you? whatever makes you feel good i guess.. but in the real world you cant beat a 2 valve and you hate yourself for it and thats why you wont ever race again with a camera on.. i bet any money! thats why you wont go to the track either..you will be exposed..until you go to the track i will continue to make you triggered..so sit back and enjoy the show
Old 04-27-2018, 07:43 AM
Banned

does it make you feel good in life that some people in the cyber world think im obsessed with you? whatever makes you feel good i guess.. but in the real world you cant beat a 2 valve and you hate yourself for it and thats why you wont ever race again with a camera on.. i bet any money! thats why you wont go to the track either..you will be exposed..until you go to the track i will continue to make you triggered..so sit back and enjoy the show
You still mad that id beat your turd silly, little fella? Keep banging that keyboard. I own you.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:49 AM
Teching In

You still mad that id beat your turd silly, little fella? Keep banging that keyboard. I own you.
LOL, thatll be the day i let a gay boy with an earing that loses to 2 valves own me..
Old 04-27-2018, 07:52 AM
Banned

LOL, thatll be the day i let a gay boy with an earing that loses to 2 valves own me..
You have nothing else to cling to except a botched race i had with a 400whp 2v. I could literally whoop a 5.0 4v at 1/2 throttle. That really depresses you, huh ***** wrinkle?
Old 04-27-2018, 09:42 AM
Teching In

You have nothing else to cling to except a botched race i had with a 400whp 2v. I could literally whoop a 5.0 4v at 1/2 throttle. That really depresses you, huh ***** wrinkle?

anymore butthurt sore loser excuses? IF YOU KNEW you were gonna be on camera why do you say you short shifted to 2nd and hit the limiter as well? wouldnt you wanna TRY to win? you lost fair and square.. you dont even have a low 12 second car.. quit comparing your car to youtube videos.. what did you dyno at?
Old 04-27-2018, 10:43 PM
Banned

I put buses on mid 11 cars. That means id put titanic's on your mom's car, at 1/2 throttle, dick sucker. You can't touch my well oiled machine, cunny. Just admit that i own you in every aspect of life.
Old 04-28-2018, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

What kind of oil is oiling that machine so well?!? (We all ask)
Old 04-28-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

Royal Purple 5w 30. I noticed a difference in power after i put it in. And better oil pressure. My beast loves it.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:44 PM
Teching In

I put buses on mid 11 cars. That means id put titanic's on your mom's car, at 1/2 throttle, dick sucker. You can't touch my well oiled machine, cunny. Just admit that i own you in every aspect of life.
You dont even own loris house on 2nd street let alone AT LEAST a $30k car.. you own a junk 20 year old chevy worth less than my mountain bike. You cant hang with the big boys yet. Awwwwww dont be hurt jakeypoo. One day your online dating site will lead you to a female. *****....
Old 04-28-2018, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Dayum that Mustang is sicc fast to be able to keep up with a 140whp car like that!!!

https://youtu.be/QQMvzH4-KZs
my 96 had no prayer against grand am v6. most other cars too.

i ran my first LS1 then it was LT headers, pi swapped intake, elbow 75mm tb.

the car did decent to 50-80mph. then it was like i stood on the brakes.

i dont know why he even raced me. he had to know it was seal clubbing.

a 240hp grand am vs a 200hp mustang. its not news you sick child rapist.

just so you know you sick ****, there are NO 7.5-10 rated 12 year old girls.