Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2v GT vs Charged GT500

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yea....2 power adders later and a ice chest in the trunk.

everything i said was true. That can't be said about you.
Lets talk facts. I had one power adder. As you can see my car was very mild compared to your turd. Like I said time for FI little man.
Cody GT5 VS Doug Cumarow
SLB vs not SLB
stock clutch VS Light race clutch
Stock trans VS Face plated race car trans
Stock 8.8 with gears VS Aftermarket rear end.
OEM lower manifold with 2.3 TVS VS Ported aftermarket intake manifold
Cheap cai VS Maytag custom CAI
Basic suspension VS who knows
3700 R/W vs ~3200 R/W
9.88 & 144MPH vs 10.9 & 131mph
4 year build standard effort. vs 15 year build max effort.

Last edited by automach1; 09-01-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
Lets talk facts. I had on power adder. As you can see you are my car was very mild compared to your turd. Like I said time for FI little man.
Cody GT5 VS Doug Cumarow
SLB vs not SLB
3700 R/W vs ~3200 R/W
Nice BS story, Michael Bolton...
Old 09-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Banned

You are one delusional little man. Hard to get into the 11s but easy to go 9s. I will take that any day. Sorry low 11s is not that fast in 2018 Doug. Time for FI.
You ran 12s in a 550whp car. You're an idiot lol
Old 09-01-2018, 01:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Lets talk facts. I had one power adder. As you can see my car was very mild compared to your turd. Like I said time for FI little man.
Cody GT5 VS Doug Cumarow
SLB vs not SLB
3700 R/W vs ~3200 R/W
the facts are you got drug with anything comparable. The fact is you couldn't get where i am na.....you tried. You failed. I don't feel the need to go boosted. If i did tho wtf do you think would happen here?? Do you think i would run the same times? Maybe only slight improvement ??

Or do you think since i would be starting with a car that went 10.7 na with the old mods and hasn't ran with the new mods that it would just flat make your junk look stupid if i did boost it. Remember......you were in the 12s....boosted...in the 12s. I'm in the 10s....na. 9.8 would be a ****** cake walk boosted starting with a very likely mid 10sec car now.

at 9.8 your moonboosted junk isn't out of cam only territory. Hell there's a cam only ls6 on here with a little spray that beat yoyr times. That's how easy it is......chump

there's nothing maytag about my cai. You don't even know wtf you're looking at
Old 09-01-2018, 02:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Cody GT5 VS Doug Cumarow
SLB vs not SLB
3700 R/W vs ~3200 R/W
**** lol talking about telling a mouth full . Daily driving GT500 vs a go cart race car getting owned
Old 09-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
You ran 12s in a 550whp car. You're an idiot lol
and a n/a 2v whooped your max effort n/a hci stalled ls1.. boy youre an idiot..
Old 09-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Banned

the facts are you got drug with anything comparable. The fact is you couldn't get where i am na.....you tried. You failed. I don't feel the need to go boosted. If i did tho wtf do you think would happen here?? Do you think i would run the same times? Maybe only slight improvement ??

Or do you think since i would be starting with a car that went 10.7 na with the old mods and hasn't ran with the new mods that it would just flat make your junk look stupid if i did boost it. Remember......you were in the 12s....boosted...in the 12s. I'm in the 10s....na. 9.8 would be a ****** cake walk boosted starting with a very likely mid 10sec car now.

at 9.8 your moonboosted junk isn't out of cam only territory. Hell there's a cam only ls6 on here with a little spray that beat yoyr times. That's how easy it is......chump

there's nothing maytag about my cai. You don't even know wtf you're looking at
The fact is you are on drugs. There you go again with your ricer math. What happens when my car gets some compression. What happens when It gets some lift and duration. What happens when it gets lighter. What happens when you add 200lbs of blower ****. You have no chance against my car without FI. Face the facts little man.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OneSlowV

**** lol talking about telling a mouth full . Daily driving GT500 vs a go cart race car getting owned
wtf are you even talking about? I guess you think the big ole ice cgest in his trunk is for the meat when he leaves the grocery store......idiot

You're h/c vette woulda likely never left the 12s. You're a joke dude.....a ******* laughing stock. You proved that ****. Now you're about to prove it again.

The fact is you are on drugs. There you go again with your ricer math. What happens when my car gets some compression. What happens when It gets some lift and duration. What happens when it gets lighter. What happens when you add 200lbs of blower ****. You have no chance against my car without FI. Face the facts little man.
you think a extra 400 or 500 hp can't overcome 200lb.....lol

actually since i do have a ls motor yes i do stand a chance against you na. You are not out of na ls territory. But you know what.....you realized i was out of na mod territory . That's why you were forced to do a blower car. Your **** got pushed erry way possible mod4mod as you libtards like to say.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MuscleStang

and a n/a 2v whooped your max effort n/a hci stalled ls1.. boy youre an idiot..
Does it make you feel good to lie about my races from years ago? Lmao poor carless 40 year old virgin. Keep the menstrual blood flowing.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Banned

wtf are you even talking about? I guess you think the big ole ice cgest in his trunk is for the meat when he leaves the grocery store......idiot

You're h/c vette woulda likely never left the 12s. You're a joke dude.....a ******* laughing stock. You proved that ****. Now you're about to prove it again.

you think a extra 400 or 500 hp can't overcome 200lb.....lol

actually since i do have a ls motor yes i do stand a chance against you na. You are not out of na ls territory. But you know what.....you realized i was out of na mod territory . That's why you were forced to do a blower car. Your **** got pushed erry way possible mod4mod as you libtards like to say.
I do not think you understand 400-500hp would still not be enough lmao Again you would not stand a chance n/a in a street car you delusional midget.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneSlowV

He is on a kick that having a trunk mounted tank = race car. I guess all those full weight CTSV's running around with them are now race cars lmao
Old 09-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

Michael Bolton still thinks his double power adder turd is impressive? EL OH EL

And Fairy Larry is his ball swallower, go figure.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:56 PM
10 Second Club

I do not think you understand 400-500hp would still not be enough lmao Again you would not stand a chance n/a in a street car you delusional midget.
oh it for sure woulda been enough for how you car was. Think about it dumbass.....it took you 2 power adders to have a close run with a single power adder ls6. That sums up how cheesy your furd **** is. And if i boosted my ls6 it woukd likely be better than that one.

the real funny part here is my bolt on furd is .6 faster than your best bolt on furd.

He is on a kick that having a trunk mounted tank = race car. I guess all those full weight CTSV's running around with them are now race cars lmao
yes...it's race car ****. When you nedd to refresh your car with ice it's race car ****. No matter the brand.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Banned

Doug could put a simple 100 shot on his car, and beat Michael Bolton here.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Banned

oh it for sure woulda been enough for how you car was. Think about it dumbass.....it took you 2 power adders to have a close run with a single power adder ls6. That sums up how cheesy your furd **** is. And if i boosted my ls6 it woukd likely be better than that one.

the real funny part here is my bolt on furd is .6 faster than your best bolt on furd.

yes...it's race car ****. When you nedd to refresh your car with ice it's race car ****. No matter the brand.
WAS maybe but not with new combo. Like I said without FI you get gaped period.
Does not need ice to make a pass. LMAO
Old 09-01-2018, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Doug with just a 100-150 shot be all you could handle imo

to be fair I get the points from both sides but the fact remains you never got it done NA. Because he has chosen not to go FI at this point really proves nothing

its all a money game in the end and he has a much lighter platform. He has an advantage
Old 09-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Doug with just a 100-150 shot be all you could handle imo

to be fair I get the points from both sides but the fact remains you never got it done NA. Because he has chosen not to go FI at this point really proves nothing

its all a money game in the end and he has a much lighter platform. He has an advantage
lol delusional much a 150 would be lucky to pick up 8-10mph. Still not enough. He would not be that much lighter with a 200lb blower setup. He is deluisonal. He thinks his car would go bittom 9s/8s with a simple blower combo. It's not that simple. Getting it done n/a? Who cares. Going low 11s with a 15k+, 15 year build is not getting it done.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

lol delusional much a 150 would be lucky to pick up 8-10mph. Still not enough. He would not be that much lighter with a 200lb blower setup. He is deluisonal. He thinks his car would go bittom 9s/8s with a simple blower combo. It's not that simple. Getting it done n/a? Who cares. Going low 11s with a 15k+, 15 year build is not getting it done.
as his car sits now a 150 shot would put him well into the 140s

i won’t speculate too much I think both you guys are a bit jealous of one another honestly. Other than that whatever it’s all BS
Old 09-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Banned

Yep, Michael Bolton would get edged out by Doug with a 100 shot, and walked with a 150 shot. 200 shot it would be buses. And not the short buses that Chody grew up on.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1

as his car sits now a 150 shot would put him well into the 140s

i won’t speculate too much I think both you guys are a bit jealous of one another honestly. Other than that whatever it’s all BS
Car went 129-130 last time at the track. A 150 doesn't mean 15mph lol. It's called the law of diminishing returns. He would probably go 145 on a 250.