Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2v GT vs Charged GT500

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 466 Likes on 365 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by automach1
WAS maybe but not with new combo. Like I said without FI you get gaped period.
Does not need ice to make a pass. LMAO
dude your old combo would get thrashed with me boosted. You're new combo would be lucky to keep up.

well ****....you should have no problem removing your ice tank then. Maybe get rid of some of that 200lb you keep whining about

lol delusional much a 150 would be lucky to pick up 8-10mph. Still not enough. He would not be that much lighter with a 200lb blower setup. He is deluisonal. He thinks his car would go bittom 9s/8s with a simple blower combo. It's not that simple. Getting it done n/a? Who cares. Going low 11s with a 15k+, 15 year build is not getting it done.
of course you don't care. You don't care because you failed and there was nothing you could do to stop me from putting trains on you na. Hell i put trains on you with your stock blower......all the **** you talk and you never left the 12s with bolt ons or cammed vjest:

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1

as his car sits now a 150 shot would put him well into the 140s

i won’t speculate too much I think both you guys are a bit jealous of one another honestly. Other than that whatever it’s all BS
I'm not jealous of him at all. I simply call him on his lying bullshit. Look at him squirm....he can't even admit it went 10s

Car went 129-130 last time at the track. A 150 doesn't mean 15mph lol. It's called the law of diminishing returns. He would probably go 145 on a 250.
you keep concentrating on old times....30whp ago.....heavier. If i wouldn't have broke it there is not much doubt it woulda went 132-134 at 4/20 meet. So yea...a 150 with that 8-10 mph you claimed it gave me woulda gave you all you wanted. You woulda needed that second power adder.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Michael Bolton thinks he's some master physicist or something. "Law of Diminishing Returns" EL OH EL. I know exactly what you're getting at but quit with the ricer math, you pee drinking crap face. Doug would walk you if he had a 150 shot. And you wouldn't be able to lie your way out of it, bitchtits.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
dude your old combo would get thrashed with me boosted. You're new combo would be lucky to keep up.

Yea just like that other boosted ls6 I ran lmao

well ****....you should have no problem removing your ice tank then. Maybe get rid of some of that 200lb you keep whining about

It's worth it's weight. The only one crying about it is you.

of course you don't care. You don't care because you failed and there was nothing you could do to stop me from putting trains on you na. Hell i put trains on you with your stock blower......all the **** you talk and you never left the 12s with bolt ons or cammed vjest:

I don't care because slowing my car down would be dumb and pointless. I went 9.88 with a much simpler combo than your 10.9 glory pass.

I'm not jealous of him at all. I simply call him on his lying bullshit. Look at him squirm....he can't even admit it went 10s

Wrong.

you keep concentrating on old times....30whp ago.....heavier. If i wouldn't have broke it there is not much doubt it woulda went 132-134 at 4/20 meet. So yea...a 150 with that 8-10 mph you claimed it gave me woulda gave you all you wanted. You woulda needed that second power adder.
Do it then put it on a 150. Hell hammer makes 670 and traps 139. So if you trap 140+ with ~600 its safe to say somebody in the crew is lying.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:06 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Well.....if i can get this thing straightened out a bit with the new new mods it will probably get closer to 500whp.....so again you not knowing wtf you're talking about.

There's alot of et/mph left in hamners car.

i don't think any of us has a reason to lie. It's just you....known for lying and in denial that you can compete on a level base.

took you 2 power adders to get around that other ls6 along with more boost. I thought that furd **** was so good. If it were you shoulda ran single power adder to single power adder.....but you woulda go walked.

you're a joke. Everything you've claimed you can't back up. Just that simple.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:19 AM
Banned

Well.....if i can get this thing straightened out a bit with the new new mods it will probably get closer to 500whp.....so again you not knowing wtf you're talking about.

Better slide a cam in it.

There's alot of et/mph left in hamners car.

Same could be said about my old SLB combo.

i don't think any of us has a reason to lie. It's just you....known for lying and in denial that you can compete on a level base.

You lie on consistent basis. See below for proof.

took you 2 power adders to get around that other ls6 along with more boost. I thought that furd **** was so good. If it were you shoulda ran single power adder to single power adder.....but you woulda go walked.
Here is a prime example of your lying BS. That Sbe ls6 was seeing ~21lbs during that race. I was seeing 17lbs with a 75 shot. My car made more power on the TVS with 22lbs then it did with 17lbs/75. It would have been even worse boost vs boost. Now this of course is simple minded Doug ricer math since it would have been way worse with a SLB and 2.3 tvs on that ls6.

you're a joke. Everything you've claimed you can't back up. Just that simple.
Owned biatch.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:41 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Aaahh but it had 25-30 hp left in it the way it was on the stock cam with just rocket fuel and a vp....keep showing what you don't know know.

only one lying here is you. Just like you claiming that ls6 was on 21lb......but 21 lb with a centri. Dude may have seen 21 psi for 200rpm at the very top rpm. Likely was much less from the proof of you rounding up or down to what suits you.
Hhhmmmm.....what have you been saying about average power?

not to mention you're just flat out lying about being on 17lb. On top of that erryone knows that a 75 shot on a pd blower cars is more than a 75shot.

according to my slb results slb is more powerful than most h/c set ups. So I'm not so sure slb woukd hold him back. Let's see...you went from 12s to 9.88 with a 2.3 blower swap.....I'm starting in the 10s. Do you really think the same 2.3 blower would only get me to a high 9?? #showingyourignirance

not to mention you speaying on top of that.
keep dancing bitch. You're my puppet
Old 09-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Banned

Aaahh but it had 25-30 hp left in it the way it was on the stock cam with just rocket fuel and a vp....keep showing what you don't know know.

You mean nitrous fuel.

only one lying here is you. Just like you claiming that ls6 was on 21lb......but 21 lb with a centri. Dude may have seen 21 psi for 200rpm at the very top rpm. Likely was much less from the proof of you rounding up or down to what suits you.
Hhhmmmm.....what have you been saying about average power?

It may have been 22lbs actually as it was pullied pretty hard. So your excuse is invalid.

not to mention you're just flat out lying about being on 17lb. On top of that erryone knows that a 75 shot on a pd blower cars is more than a 75shot.

It was 17.xxlbs and it made more power on 22.xx regardless.

according to my slb results slb is more powerful than most h/c set ups. So I'm not so sure slb woukd hold him back. Let's see...you went from 12s to 9.88 with a 2.3 blower swap.....I'm starting in the 10s. Do you really think the same 2.3 blower would only get me to a high 9?? #showingyourignirance

Yea take his cam out and watch the gap get even worse. Let's see with the ported 2.1 my car would have went ~10.3s @ ~136. Stop being a ignorant midget.

not to mention you speaying on top of that.
keep dancing bitch. You're my puppet
Thanks for the complement.