Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pray tuning 6gen SS vs Ktuning 6gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Also i agree mod for mod 392 is a little behind when they wake up and bring the car down to camaro weight I think it will hurt some feelings .
Old 09-18-2018, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

I think they are too broke for a new platform. Hasn’t that chassis been around since 2004?
Old 09-18-2018, 11:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
I think they are too broke for a new platform. Hasn’t that chassis been around since 2004?
I think so same chassis as the e class Mercedes from what I remember and nag tranny for a while lol . It is time for a update on that part forsure . I don’t think they are to broke to fix it i think they just don’t care .
Old 09-18-2018, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Well the sales are doing fine and the tooling/manufacturing has long been paid off. Pure profit now. Maybe they are being smart idk.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:52 PM
TECH Regular

Well the sales are doing fine and the tooling/manufacturing has long been paid off. Pure profit now. Maybe they are being smart idk.
Didnt dodge outsell the camaro one year ? But i think we will see something around 2020 with a new car from them I hope .
Old 09-19-2018, 01:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pray
Boy, glad I just saw this. You guys are really trying. What cars are these? If they are the two that I am thinking about then the A8 car has My Ported MSD/95mm TB on it just like the M6 car. So lets not leave that out. I also just heard about these races this afternoon. Also notice, that I didn't post the Lucille vids, Leo did. The A8 car is also a stripped A8 on a full drag pack. The M6 car is a 1LE that is heavier and has way heavier running gear. I have claimed from jump street that a properly tuned A8 car will take out an evenly modded M6 car. After the bent pushrod incident the 1LE has never dyno'd or run the same. If you all are going to try to make me look bad on here then at least get the facts straight. Now go get Drew's car and run it against Henry's car and let me know how that shakes out. Drew's car still has my stock ported IM/TB as well. A8 vs A8.

And to answer another persons question, My "on kill" A8 trans tune is only a tenth behind my normal driving A8 tune. And no, I don't suggest you driving around on the "kill" tune all the time. I have stated that to every A8 car I have ever done. There is just no need for it. But there are people that do it all the time with no issues.
You seem to have the bullseye on you for now Pray since the local holy grail bolton car was taken down. It comes with the territory. I would take the bullseye as a badge of honor.

The A10 5.0s are very good running cars. They have made awesome gains NA, and are the perfect choice to go with if you want easy 8s from boost on a basically stock motor(I would do OPG/TG regardless for piece of mind)

But I will say.. Proper bolton A10 5.0 is going to have a very hard time with a Proper A8 Pray 6gen. What is really going to cause butthurt is the A10 on the 2019s. I would love to find some A10 5.0s to run. Would be very fun. Maybe I can find some at the track that want to grab a lane,

However I DO wish some of the animosity in here lately would calm down. I have never known Pray to be a "**** talker". He simply states the facts of how his cars run. some construe that as **** talk because they don't have anything for it. Not his fault.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
omaigaaaa these videos most be fake no way a pray tune car looses , but what had happened here i don't understand , back to the drawing board . i think the buster will beat any pray tune car with similar mods . k tuning ftw
Dood.. take a week or two off to calm down and get over the losses. Its not the end of the world All this stuff is supposed to be fun. Your car runs like a raped ape and very fast. Just chill.

What are your future plans with the car? Are you trying to stay NA or go boosted? I have considered grabbing an A10 5.0 when I get my truck paid off to go boost with. The Vette stays tho.. its just too fun to drive.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:39 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
There's also people down here that just like to race. I don't think anyone is really trying to make you look bad on here either. Your A8 tuned cars seem to be the fastest hands down.
I just love racing man. Of course the car guy in all of us will talk the crap because we love our rides. We all try to make them faster. Its the modern day dominant caveman type thing... Ugga Booga Me faster you.. ugga booga
Old 09-19-2018, 04:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xBoostx
Your 2 Camaros are making what 470whp? I'm making that with stock intake manifold and TB and unmodified msd manis. Dont hype that port job so much. Henry just beat the BMW that beat drew. So by your logic Henry is the fastest.
I guarantee you that if you and I tune the same car on the same dyno on the same day they make identical power. There is no magic on the dyno, comparing those skills is pointless, you know that. So don't oversell yourself bro. I also guarantee that if we take said car to the track that day I will go faster. Done it a thousand times.

You should actually be thanking me. I have your guys hitting me up all the time asking how to go faster and for tunes. Up till now I have shared a ton of information and told them that they should stay where they are at if they are happy. I am not into making others look bad or taking customers.

Oh if only removing TM from an A8 was all that was needed to be done. I really hope that isn't what you did to Henry's car. I hope for both your sakes you have more skill than that.

The real truth is that you had your little micro kingdom down there and my guys came in and shook it up. I tune two cars and set your world on fire. I understand you have to protect yourself. I would have thought as a professional though you would have stayed out of this. Did I ever mention you or anyone with a shop down there ever? Nope, not once. I did actually say that a properly tuned A8 would out run a M6 car. Did you tune the A8 car? So that would mean it was properly tuned by you. Hmmmmm. You coming on here and trying to down play my skills or products is hilarious. Just proves all of my points. This drama you all have is rediculous. I have cars coast to coast, North to South all doing work and beating cars they shouldn't. Feel free to check out my FB page @prayperformance to see what's going on outside of South Florida.

Have a great day.

Last edited by Pray; 09-19-2018 at 04:40 AM.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:03 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Round 2....fight!

Why does everytime Leo asks Henry for a friendly run he either takes offense or disappears??

anyone gonna send pray a CJ for one of those “overhyped” port jobs?

and when did Poppa take up weed and reggae and before such a hippie, when not too long ago he was in here threatening Hiollary’s life?
Old 09-19-2018, 05:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Round 2....fight!

Why does everytime Leo asks Henry for a friendly run he either takes offense or disappears??

and when did Poppa take up weed and reggae and before such a hippie, when not too long ago he was in here threatening Hiollary’s life?
I wish I had a answer to that first question, lmaooooo 😂
Old 09-19-2018, 05:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the fueling issues suck ***. Even a stock zl1 on E85 basically maxes it out. Just a couple mods and E85 could run so damn hard with the proper fuel without selling your first born for it without the fueling issues. 9s could be very easy. Hopefully the lt5 stuff trickles down and gets sorted for reasonable price. The lt4 is an absolute beast and can handle 1500 hp sbe
Goals on her car is gonna be just bolts on and e85 to start and then down the road probably pulleys and more stuff, I think bolt on e85 it should hold without fueling.. Or I hope it does, extra fueling is expensive yo lol
Old 09-19-2018, 05:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Round 2....fight!

anyone gonna send pray a CJ for one of those “overhyped” port jobs?

Dang man, just when I start to not like you, you come off the top rope with something like this and totally redeem yourself. 😂
Old 09-19-2018, 05:18 AM
Teching In

You will find that im a middle of the road kinda guy, I won’t argue for sake of arguing just because I’m on side A or B. If I find that you are saying something I know it’s true I will say it, I won’t make up BS just to keep going, like Hio does because he’s too proud to admit the other side is right.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

You will find that im a middle of the road kinda guy, I won’t argue for sake of arguing just because I’m on side A or B. If I find that you are saying something I know it’s true I will say it, I won’t make up BS just to keep going, like Hio does because he’s too proud to admit the other side is right.
I can respect that. I will have some more bolt on vids posted in a sec on my page. I think you will appreciate the honesty.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:22 AM
Teching In

Is Henry dodging Leo? Sure seems like it
is Henry making up excuses to only run you from 60? Yes, but it’s his right to like or stick to certain speeds, he just doesn’t get to DEMAND them and then he or xboostx say you dodging him when you already beat him from so many speeds
Old 09-19-2018, 05:38 AM
Teching In

We've been going at it here for the better part of the last decade, we care very little for each other so we say **** to try to get under each other's skins. Not to be confused with hating ford or chevy...ford or chevy is simply one of the topics. But I can see a new person coming in here and reading and thinking wow this place is full of BS and haters...but its really one of the few forums if not the only one you're allowed to talk the **** we talk.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:57 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Are there no fast cars in south Florida?
Old 09-19-2018, 06:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Are there no fast cars in south Florida?

as many as there are hairs in your head. Lol!
Old 09-19-2018, 06:06 AM
Teching In

Why did Pray delete his comment about, “really? Because it seems like they are all there and only there.” No take backs allowed in SRK section, buddy.