Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pray tuning 6gen SS vs Ktuning 6gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
funny thing is the real person behind the tuning is EFI Tuning the one that taught them , there's no magic tuning is all thanks to EFI tuning .
😂 Holy crap, that is the best one yet. I have been tuning the LS platform since 04' and setting the pace with every car I have touched ever since.

Tim and I are good friends so don't try to start drama where there is none. Consequently, we didn't meet till I had my 16' for about 6 months and already had the stock tire record tuning on my own.

Tim is an excellent tuner in his own right and pioneered the E85 stuff no matter who tries to steal that glory. He sure as hell did set that up for me. And he told me about the VT tables. But everything before and since has been all me bro. Him and I do share all the information we have gathered on these cars when we find time to communicate. But he moved to Floriday over a year ago so contact is tough. It goes both ways. That's what friends do. Let's see how low you have to stoop with a response now. Keep digging your hole bro.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Pray
Keep trying.

no need. You’re in my thread posting. Lol
Old 09-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
why is it always the biggest loser makes the stupidest comments , ***** *** retard .
Is that why im superior to you in every aspect of life, LeoTardo?
Old 09-18-2018, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Lol this is funny. Prey claiming the fastest camaro down here? How so? He hasnt raced the fastest camaros. Also your customer with the red camaro is dodging Henry. Quite a few screenshots have been sent to me showing that, so like you mentioned above they should race, but I guess you didnt know the red car doesnt want to. Claiming that after 2 weeks he needs to refresh it? Needs a new air freshener? Every car I have tuned has beat cars tuned by others mod for mods. The red car seems to be quick*. Henry is not stripped at all and it's a 2SS, he just has back seats removed. The red car has more weight reduction than him.

Last edited by xBoostx; 09-18-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Actually, both cars are "Mine" since they both have my ported products on them. So thanks for hosting a vid of how good my ported products are regardless of who's car they are on. Win, win for me. You're the best Blk. I knew I count on you to boost my products. The lighter more modded A8 beat the M6 1LE. Shocker.
more modded? How so? 2SS auto is 100lb less. In a .25 mile it's a bumper differnece
Old 09-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Since I call it like I see it, I’ll go ahead and say this......I don’t agree with that statement that Drew is dodging Henry. Henry says he’s ready, drew says ok let’s do all the rolls I normally do 23/30/35 etc, Henry says no my converter is fucked I can only do 50/60. And drew did what I would’ve done....told him to fix it so car is 100%. I’m not siding with anyone, just posting what I saw.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xBoostx
Lol this is funny. Prey claiming the fastest camaro down here? How so? He hasnt raced the fastest camaros. Also your customer with the red camaro is dodging Henry. Quite a few screenshots have been sent to me showing that, so like you mentioned above they should race, but I guess you didnt know the red car doesnt want to. Claiming that after 2 weeks he needs to refresh it? Needs a new air freshener? Every car I have tuned has beat cars tuned by others mod for mods. The red car seems to be quick*. Henry is not stripped at all and it's a 2SS, he just has back seats removed.
As stated, I report what I hear from multiple sources. They all claimed Drew is the fastest now. I don't live down there so I can only post what I have been told from your people. I have seen the vids of Lucille beating Buster and Drew beating Lucille. I also seen the vids of Buster beating Henry. I have only tuned two cars down there. Others you have tuned with my products. Seen Buster beat Glieder and seen Glieder beat Alex. But claim what you will. Doesn't effect me any. At the end of the day you are tuning my products. That's all that matters to me.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

As stated, I report what I hear from multiple sources. They all claimed Drew is the fastest now. I don't live down there so I can only post what I have been told from your people. I have seen the vids of Lucille beating Buster and Drew beating Lucille. I also seen the vids of Buster beating Henry. I have only tuned two cars down there. Others you have tuned with my products. Seen Buster beat Glieder and seen Glieder beat Alex. But claim what you will. Doesn't effect me any. At the end of the day you are tuning my products. That's all that matters to me.
Your 2 Camaros are making what 470whp? I'm making that with stock intake manifold and TB and unmodified msd manis. Dont hype that port job so much. Henry just beat the BMW that beat drew. So by your logic Henry is the fastest.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Hard to argue that logic...what say you Pray?
Old 09-18-2018, 09:18 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

"poppindacorn"
Old 09-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Teching In

This **** is getting stupid lit. BUSTER 6th gen daddy till beaten! Pow 💥
Old 09-18-2018, 09:28 PM
Teching In

And I beat the 5.0 that beat drew , wuuuttttt
Old 09-18-2018, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Your 2 Camaros are making what 470whp? I'm making that with stock intake manifold and TB and unmodified msd manis. Dont hype that port job so much. Henry just beat the BMW that beat drew. So by your logic Henry is the fastest.

BMW didn't beat me from a 40 roll I dragged him and from a 20 roll roads where wet but that's not a excuse because at 80ish I still reeled him in and passed him by 120 I was in front clearly , and just like blkmach has stated I'm done running for a bit I have MULTIPLE screenshots of Henry say let's do 20/50 rolls my converter is bad or let's do 50/60 rolls or let's do 40/45/50/55/60 like what in the hell is that? But then he turns around and runs a manual camaro from a 20/30/40 🤦dum♂️ when I begged him for the past 3 WEEKS and went out there 3 weeks 3 hour drives round trip since I don't live in miami and gapped his *** each week in which his only respond was "no way how" and he proceeded to messaged me a million times asking me if I have stock converter, what setting sport or track do I run my car in. Etc. since I don't live In miami to run cars and then the second he catches wind of me puting my stock tires and my seats back in he wants to run me... So I told him go run leo and yes I do have more weight reduction than he does a passenger seat, which he is more than welcomed to take out himself it's 2 bolts.... I'm nice and I'm not the type of guy to post all his excuses and messages on a forum because I do this for fun I have a bolt on camaro not a street outlaw racecar running for $$$$ it is not that serious, if he's faster than me now he should have no problem beating Leo right 😉?
Old 09-18-2018, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

Just race him. You had tq management removed and that's why you won. The only race you didnt jump you got him by a car. On another he hit the rev limiter. You won. Now he has no tq management so it's a even playing field. Rerun. He'll put the back seat back in no prob.

btw if you spin at 20 the other car which makes more torque will spin as well. Just a heads up.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:38 PM
Teching In

I hope a ******* new guy pops up out of nowhere in a challenger scat pack and walks all of us. See what ******* happens. I can only 🙏
Old 09-18-2018, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

I heard there's a evo x with a OEM turbo that said no cam no fast. Lol he does 20-120 too.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Scat packs can’t do **** with equal mods. They aren’t even in the 10s yet with a cam. Cool cars but limited aftermarket and too heavy. Lightly modded they in the game but when it gets serious they can’t compete
Old 09-18-2018, 09:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

What pussies in here it’s all about that 40-160 👍
Old 09-18-2018, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
What pussies in here it’s all about that 40-160 👍
real men road race
Old 09-18-2018, 09:50 PM
Teching In

Just race him. You had tq management removed and that's why you won. The only race you didnt jump you got him by a car. On another he hit the rev limiter. You won. Now he has no tq management so it's a even playing field. Rerun. He'll put the back seat back in no prob.

btw if you spin at 20 the other car which makes more torque will spin as well. Just a heads up.

If your talking about Henry, he always jumps and i will race him, whenever I put the dragpack back on, I'm not in a rush, now if he is willing to do the drive I did for 3 weeks str8 and come over to naples il race him next weekend! But he's not. So he's going to have to wait, meanwhile he can go run that white mustang who he's been avoiding forever, funny story he actually called him out and showed up and then backed out the race 😂 like who does that?