TT Flop Gen 1LE vs 6th Gen ZL1 1LE - Page 12 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

TT Flop Gen 1LE vs 6th Gen ZL1 1LE

Old 10-25-2018, 04:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by R6cowboy View Post
That time of the month never stops with you two does it...
seems to be a him issue.

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
The fuel filter gets changed 2x as much a gas vehicle. Which isn't much at all, an extra $15 over 3 years. lol

3L per oil change is substantial if you can't afford it I guess. Hope Hiollary gets a job soon so she can afford some maintenance.

Maybe a gofundme page for her is in order....
6.0 fuel filter $6
dmax fuel filter $28

filter pack for a dmax is $60 for engine fuel/oi/trans. About $10 for a 6.0 truck but no external trans filter to buy. And that's on the cheap side for both. I guess you don't ******* understand that i have seviced diesels for guys before. A $35 oil change is not getting you the service a truck needs. Those ******* never grease it. They might top off a fluid but they never lube the hinges/latches. Once again....you've made it to my list of the not very smart.

Originally Posted by Cole Curtis View Post
7.3l powerstroke here 260k miles only ever had the banks powerchip go bad. Tow a 34 foot fifthwheel up to the 5500 elevation ski area almost every weekend at one point. From 32 foot boats to car trailers and etc never had a problem going the speed limit and got around 12-14mpg from sea level too ski area. Now dont get me started on the fcking turning radius or uncomfy seats though jesus. Always loved my dads friends 2005 duallie duramax with the allison felt like driving a car almost.
I've towed cross country with 7.3s.....not modded tho. They're pretty sluggish stock.

The turning radius tho is lol.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
I've towed cross country with 7.3s.....not modded tho. They're pretty sluggish stock.
My cousin has an 00 7.3L with a chip. It's as quick as my stock 6.0L was, but the turbo surge is pretty bad. Nothing is more sluggish than a 6.5L turbo, something like a 40 second 0-60 with 7Klbs on it.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

seems to be a him issue.

6.0 fuel filter $6
dmax fuel filter $28

filter pack for a dmax is $60 for engine fuel/oi/trans. About $10 for a 6.0 truck but no external trans filter to buy. And that's on the cheap side for both. I guess you don't ******* understand that i have seviced diesels for guys before. A $35 oil change is not getting you the service a truck needs. Those ******* never grease it. They might top off a fluid but they never lube the hinges/latches. Once again....you've made it to my list of the not very smart.

The turning radius tho is lol.
Seems to me you are the stupid one . You lube the latches and hinges but fail to grease the zerk fittings on the front end of the dmax you a poor service guy 😉
Old 10-26-2018, 08:58 AM
8 Second Club

filter pack for a dmax is $60 for engine fuel/oi/trans. About $10 for a 6.0 truck but no external trans filter to buy. And that's on the cheap side for both. I guess you don't ******* understand that i have seviced diesels for guys before. A $35 oil change is not getting you the service a truck needs. .....
So you do the fuel and trans filter every oil change on an LML? Have you let GM know that this is needed? You should send them a memo!

LOL...it seems that my actual cost for my next 2 oil changes has upset you.

I'm sorry you are mad and can't understand simple things.
Old 10-26-2018, 12:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post

Seems to me you are the stupid one . You lube the latches and hinges but fail to grease the zerk fittings on the front end of the dmax you a poor service guy 😉
maybe you should reread that. This time notice where i addressed the greasing part. Then try to not look so ******* stupid in your next reply.

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
So you do the fuel and trans filter every oil change on an LML? Have you let GM know that this is needed? You should send them a memo!

LOL...it seems that my actual cost for my next 2 oil changes has upset you.

I'm sorry you are mad and can't understand simple things.
you don't upset me. I've dismantled your bullshit more than once. This just another feather in my cap.
Old 10-27-2018, 10:57 AM
8 Second Club

So it appears that Hiollary is so broke that she can't afford $15 every 6000 miles. I hope she gets a job soon. wow
Old 10-27-2018, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

If you like we can add buy in cost to the diesel to. But since your math isn't much you still wouldn't get it..
Old 10-27-2018, 11:40 AM
8 Second Club

I was broke once, like a long long time ago. I get it Hiollary. Hope you get a job soon!

That $15/6000 miles is a killer...wow

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: