Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories
Reload this Page >

Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang

 
Old 10-21-2018, 01:44 PM
  #41  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
I mean the video is like 50 yards away lol and who said lt1 body **** u can make a v6 ls body style look just like a ws6
Yes you can....if it performs like **** then you can only assume its either not a WS6 or a WS6 with low compression on most cylinders. Once again, this thread is about calling a car a GT500 that actually looks like a 2010 3V or 2011 GT and doesnt have a blower whine. How many GT500 owners do you know that change all their body panels for base model parts?
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 01:46 PM
  #42  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Yes you can....if it performs like **** then you can only assume its either not a WS6 or a WS6 with low compression on most cylinders. Once again, this thread is about calling a car a GT500 that actually looks like a 2010 3V or 2011 GT and doesnt have a blower whine. How many GT500 owners do you know that change all their body panels for base model parts?
I know zero so there's that lol
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 01:48 PM
  #43  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Exactly...
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 01:49 PM
  #44  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,084
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
To address the bold part.....DD is a very successful racer, both of his cars go pretty fast. I do ok, though I cant say "im killing it at the track". The success(big or small) that both of us have had are completely independent of each other. You want to see lap dogs??? Look at the guys who's setup YOU decide and make parts for...those are lap dogs. Whether you consider that a compliment towards you OR a diss towards the other guys is really up to ya'll.
dd and successful racer don't go hand in hand till we see some championships or atleadt multiple wins in a season.

So you are a lap dog even by your own definition when you drop the car off and pick it up when it's done. No one i makes parts for does that. Thanks for clearing that up moron.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 01:51 PM
  #45  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Big talk. Funny you never called anyone a moron or a bitch at the track meets LOL.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 01:53 PM
  #46  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Exactly...
You fell into this one lol I have no membership to svt or any nonsense like that lol so I would have no idea what the hell they do. Next time I toss u an alley oop just let it go....
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 01:59 PM
  #47  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
You fell into this one lol I have no membership to svt or any nonsense like that lol so I would have no idea what the hell they do. Next time I toss u an alley oop just let it go....

By the same coin, do you know any WS6 owners that make their nice WS6s look like base model firebirds? I imagine you, being not too bright, will choose to deflect like a sheep CrewNN member does. Go ahead Ill give you a few minutes to look at the brochure or consult it with your daddy.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:02 PM
  #48  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
By the same coin, do you know any WS6 owners that make their nice WS6s look like base model firebirds? I imagine you, being not too bright, will choose to deflect like a sheep CrewNN member does. Go ahead Ill give you a few minutes to look at the brochure or consult it with your daddy.
Your retarded when did I say making a premium model look like a base ? Reading is not your strong suit. Again no crew affiliation but I do see a guy that can use a good brohug hop over to svt I'm sure someone can handle that...
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:18 PM
  #49  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

You started this conversation by asking me a question based on a scenario that isnt the same as what we have in this thread. Are we really that surprised it backfired on your face? No.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:20 PM
  #50  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
You started this conversation by asking me a question based on a scenario that isnt the same as what we have in this thread. Are we really that surprised it backfired on your face? No.
Your right I'm not surprised because it didn't. But word of advice quit while well your behind..... Going to have to add RIP BLCKMACK exactly....... Seems fitting
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:26 PM
  #51  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Behind what?? LMAO ninja please. Ive been here for 8 years having fun with you guys, you're aint gon do cheeeeeet.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:30 PM
  #52  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Behind what?? LMAO ninja please. Ive been here for 8 years having fun with you guys, you're aint gon do cheeeeeet.
Except kick you round srk lol good talk though ....
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:34 PM
  #53  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Riiiiiight. Id rather "argue" with Hammah or Hio. At least they been there and done it.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:36 PM
  #54  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Riiiiiight. Id rather "argue" with Hammah or Hio. At least they been there and done it.
What kick you around srk ? I guess I could ask them for pointers but I feel I'm doing ok.
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:39 PM
  #55  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

You couldnt kick around a soccer ball if it hit you in the face and dropped right in front of you.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:41 PM
  #56  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
You couldnt kick around a soccer ball if it hit you in the face and dropped right in front of you.
Well I would defer to you as to how to kick a soccer ball. But kicking your *** around well that's easy....
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:47 PM
  #57  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Theres that big hio talk lol. Talk to us about your times, Im wondering if hio will praise you or mock you. I mean you did run 12.6 at 109 with bolt ons and a 3200 stall converter way back which is laughable.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:56 PM
  #58  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Theres that big hio talk lol. Talk to us about your times, Im wondering if hio will praise you or mock you. I mean you did run 12.6 at 109 with bolt ons and a 3200 stall converter way back which is laughable.
​​​​​Lol with Bolton's but hey you need a tissue to be so hurt to look up my times... Lol guess you missed the 7.9 I ran in the 8th. Anyways I sold that car and that's history im working on this one and we will see what it does.
​​​​
Chris25 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 02:59 PM
  #59  
Teching In
 
BlkMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S. Fla.
Posts: 36
Default

Wow 12.0. Ive seen your crew mock people for 12s. LOL but Im sure they will say in your case your times are "spectacular". Cant blame you for lake modding it.
BlkMach1 is offline  
Old 10-21-2018, 03:04 PM
  #60  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 655
Default

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Wow 12.0. Ive seen your crew mock people for 12s. LOL but Im sure they will say in your case your times are "spectacular". Cant blame you for lake modding it.
Lol u truely are retarded how many times do I got to say no crew affiliation. What's lake modding? Is that when u drive a mustang into a lake?
Chris25 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: