Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang - Page 5 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories
Reload this Page >

Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang

Old 10-23-2018, 12:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sw07gt View Post
Doug always be flip flopping. It's a way of life for him.
where did i flip flop.

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
**** ma'am you really aren't smart. I've NEVER called a red light a win. Ever.
I knew she'd flop around like a fish outta water on this one. LOLOL

You're too dumb to remember why I asked for the slip? You were in the conversation you inbred lil retard. wow

Your last part is another lie unless you have proof.

PS. I know you don't have any proof. Because there isn't any..... Lie confirmed!
oh i remember exactly why you asked for the slip. It was a stip for you. So you make this entire post w/o saying cman lost.....damn. All those words....all those letters and you have still failed to put them together. Wishy washy af

Originally Posted by ohioborn80 View Post
Lol..dougy caught in another bs story. No one said phil lost when cman red lighted on heads up run.

The only thing brought up is who still had better et and trap.
et to cman by .02 on the day. The average goes to phil. But strangely enough no one averaged their times. Which surprised me after they average my times so much.

phil had better mph on the day.

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta View Post
I had 132 that day
yup

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
You really are dumb & a sack of **** liar. This is getting boring. So phil states how cman "red lit by a day" in a post. DD quotes that post & confirms "yup, red lit for the loss". I don't even know what you're trying to say. Was there a timing error on that slip or something? What makes it bad & why not post it?
Only liar here is dd being a wishy washy bitch. Notice how he still avoids saying who lost....lol

Nothing against cman here just how it went down w/o creating any inside bullshit like you, dd , sw like to create. So the only liars here are you. To put this in perspective your dumbass wasn't even there....so :stfu:

Can't wait to see it all happen again on 11/6. It's a shame my camaro won't be involved.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
where did i flip flop.

oh i remember exactly why you asked for the slip. It was a stip for you. So you make this entire post w/o saying cman lost.....damn. All those words....all those letters and you have still failed to put them together. Wishy washy af

et to cman by .02 on the day. The average goes to phil. But strangely enough no one averaged their times. Which surprised me after they average my times so much.

phil had better mph on the day.

yup

Only liar here is dd being a wishy washy bitch. Notice how he still avoids saying who lost....lol

Nothing against cman here just how it went down w/o creating any inside bullshit like you, dd , sw like to create. So the only liars here are you. To put this in perspective your dumbass wasn't even there....so :stfu:

Can't wait to see it all happen again on 11/6. It's a shame my camaro won't be involved.
Duhg. "Red lit for the loss" doesn't say enough? Who red lit again? Wowz.

So I'm a liar now? LMAO. No **** sherlock.. did I ever say I was there or insight that in any way? You stfu.

So now .02 better et is no better than anything slower, in et, in duhgs mind. It looks like duhg wants to make a new stip rule for that. Average your times? Who does this? Using your timing error slip with your ten? Or just all your elevens with your one ten? I've never done that to you. Tell me I'm lying. Lol.

You know. As I see you've already stated your car is not going to be at the event. You've been talking loads of **** about that event for a long time. I have known people like you. You can make a plan with them for weeks for one time on one day. When that day comes up that person seems like they somehow forgot about the plans & ***** everything up. I hate that **** & it's a way to tell how some people really are. Hope you get to the track next year or something.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:57 PM
10 Second Club

He danced around it.....you both know it. Like i said I've been over it with him before.

So now your egotistical *** is gonna act like they never averaged my times.....lol. Dd was a big proponent of this once upon a time. I'm sure you've seen it....selectively tjo I'm sure.

Yea you're a liar and a dumbass on top.

.02 is next to nothing. Only good for talking points really. As with the 2 cars in question one had .02 and one had nearly 1 mph. So it's a wash......but I'm sure with you being a roll racer you would rather have that mph tho eehh hypocrite.

I haven't talked any **** about the event other than i was hoping to run.....didn't know that was loads of ****. Maybe to a dumb ************ like yourself it is. But to anyone normal it's just hoping to run.

Sorry your queer friends stood you up....fagg.

As of the moment I'm still going. Just gonna run the mustang instead......so it seems you don't know what you think know eehh bitch.

When i get to the track with it i get to the track. Nothing more nothing less. If you like you can count your slips and I'll count mine and we'll see who actually "got to the track" more. But you won't do that....cause you know you'll lose that ******* battle eehh hypocrite.
Old 10-23-2018, 10:31 PM
8 Second Club

Oh Hiollary, I asked for the slip to see the amount of red light and Philly made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Nothing more, nothing less. You are super dum for being apart of the convo from start to finish. wowe!

PS. Sad that that hackfish is gonna be 5 years without a slip..
Old 10-23-2018, 11:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

So why you going to the track if you ainít got a car ? Think you would be fixing the car or doing bitch work since it seems like your woman makes all the money for you lmao
Old 10-23-2018, 11:06 PM
8 Second Club

...Dd was a big proponent of this once upon a time....
Proof it was me? Liar? HAHAHA!
.... If you like you can count your slips and I'll count mine and we'll see who actually "got to the track" more. ....
Lets see all your slips from the last 4 years......lol

PS. once again Hiollary has no proof of her claims.... or nah?

Flip ... flop...flip...flop...flip. Fack
Old 10-23-2018, 11:07 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post
So why you going to the track if you ainít got a car ? Think you would be fixing the car or doing bitch work since it seems like your woman makes all the money for you lmao
Hiollary works on her car for a living....thus it will never be ready. ooops
Old 10-23-2018, 11:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hiollary works on her car for a living....thus it will never be ready. ooops
lmao **** must be one shitty Mechanic if that turd still ainít running time to trade In for a 5.0 it will atleast take the abuse that he puts on them
Old 10-23-2018, 11:26 PM
8 Second Club

lmao **** must be one shitty Mechanic if that turd still ainít running time to trade In for a 5.0 it will atleast take the abuse that he puts on them
Well she is looking for a job....not sure what that means.

Incoming----> flip,flop,flip,flop
Old 10-24-2018, 05:49 AM
Teching In

If the word “stip” could be made into an object, Hiollary would buy such object and put it permanently in her booty hole, she loves it.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:20 PM
11 Second Club

^ LOL. Duhg, egotistical & narcissistic go hand in hand. I'm not the one telling erryone their combo/car is ****, thinks his car is the best over anyone, & telling erryone he cut a 1.2 60'.

To me it looks like you are the only one averaging times. Only if that's a stip for you though. If "they" did that to you, & it wasn't a stip for you, of coarse you're mad about it. Bring it up with "them".

Why the heck do you keep telling me to count my slips? Lol. I told you before, after you said that. I counted them.. now what? Aren't you like 50 years old or close to it? I'm not even 40. You should get an extra 10 years of time cause you're the stip king. So duhg, if you have more slips than me does that make you feel really special? We could do this non stop & I could just stip things on you. No need. Keep on that stipper flipper to try & look special on the net. Lol.

Last edited by SoFla01SSLookinstok; 10-24-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:07 PM
10 Second Club

Oh Hiollary, I asked for the slip to see the amount of red light and Philly made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Nothing more, nothing less. You are super dum for being apart of the convo from start to finish. wowe!

PS. Sad that that hackfish is gonna be 5 years without a slip..
that's ok....it's not a race car. And it's still made more passes than your 1.5 cars.

why would you want to see a redlight slip with neither car on it's best pass......lol. i know. I also know your a bitch.

i do have a car dumbass.

leave my woman outta this bitch. You have no clue just like you had no clue on your turd of a vette.

Lets see all your slips from the last 4 years......lol

PS. once again Hiollary has no proof of her claims.... or nah?

Flip ... flop...flip...flop...flip. Fack
oh there's plenty of proof. I disected you like the rodent you are.

why stip the slips? You afraid you'll lose to. I tell you what. Combine yours, blkstupid and soslo slios and we'll see who wins this. That way me being older than soslo won't bother him sonce yall will be around 100 combined.

Well what happened to yours then?

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
If the word ďstipĒ could be made into an object, Hiollary would buy such object and put it permanently in her booty hole, she loves it.
i can see youiking dude booty hole

^ LOL. Duhg, egotistical & narcissistic go hand in hand. I'm not the one telling erryone their combo/car is ****, thinks his car is the best over anyone, & telling erryone he cut a 1.2 60'.

To me it looks like you are the only one averaging times. Only if that's a stip for you though. If "they" did that to you, & it wasn't a stip for you, of coarse you're mad about it. Bring it up with "them".

Why the heck do you keep telling me to count my slips? Lol. I told you before, after you said that. I counted them.. now what? Aren't you like 50 years old or close to it? I'm not even 40. You should get an extra 10 years of time cause you're the stip king. So duhg, if you have more slips than me does that make you feel really special? We could do this non stop & I could just stip things on you. No need. Keep on that stipper flipper to try & look special on the net. Lol.
i don't tell erryone their combo is ****.......i do you because your combo is ****.

just like i don't tell erryone i cut a 1.2.....you guys do. In multiple threads.

dd likes to average times. I'm sure you've seen his graphs bitch. Why don't he average erryones? Cause he just like you are a bitch.

So you didn't count your slips because I've lived longer.......now that's a excuse dd hasn't even used
Old 10-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Another pissed off Dug rant post.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Launching!

Damn Doug in here getting quadruple teamed. #SquadGoals
Old 10-24-2018, 02:18 PM
10 Second Club

And none of them can handle it.

proof is they haven't even averaged their own times or counted and combined their slips........poossaayyssss
Old 10-24-2018, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Average times LOL. You must tell women you gave them 9in of hard dick because you pumped your 3" chub into them 3 times.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

And none of them can handle it.

proof is they haven't even averaged their own times or counted and combined their slips........poossaayyssss
I got no clue ? All of us on here got jobs and running cars bitch . I told your dumb *** once how to get a job I mean **** you are such a pro at driving a pickup you will have no issues driving a rig thatís about 80ft long hotshot .
Old 10-24-2018, 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

i don't tell erryone their combo is ****.......i do you because your combo is ****.

just like i don't tell erryone i cut a 1.2.....you guys do. In multiple threads.

dd likes to average times. I'm sure you've seen his graphs bitch. Why don't he average erryones? Cause he just like you are a bitch.

So you didn't count your slips because I've lived longer.......now that's a excuse dd hasn't even used
Ok ok. You got me. Almost erryone. Lol.

Graphs? Uhh sorry. Why don't you ask him?

Your reading/comprehension is very low. I stated at least two times I have counted my slips. Do you expect me to tell you the number? Heck this is your dumb idea. You first dork. My first slip is from 1998. Not even out of high school yet. You probably graduated, if possible, before I was even born. Lol.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Average times LOL. You must tell women you gave them 9in of hard dick because you pumped your 3" chub into them 3 times.
it's islanders idea. Ask him.

I got no clue ? All of us on here got jobs and running cars bitch . I told your dumb *** once how to get a job I mean **** you are such a pro at driving a pickup you will have no issues driving a rig thatís about 80ft long hotshot .
i have running cars and self employed.

yea if you can drive a rig a monkey can. There is no doubt about that. It's not like the trucking industry is full of Americas finest.

Ok ok. You got me. Almost erryone. Lol.

Graphs? Uhh sorry. Why don't you ask him?

Your reading/comprehension is very low. I stated at least two times I have counted my slips. Do you expect me to tell you the number? Heck this is your dumb idea. You first dork. My first slip is from 1998. Not even out of high school yet. You probably graduated, if possible, before I was even born. Lol.
well dd should man up and post the graph himself. And say how he likes averaging times....or at least mine. But we all know he's to much of a ***** to post it up now.

I'll count mine this evening. ....lol. post a pic to. So can the others. But my last 3 outings alone put me over 40 passes. So you better have far more than that or you may as well tap bitch.

i graduated in 90.....so yes i am older and wiser than you. My first passes was in the 80s.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Poor Doug are you a self employed house bitch congratulations bro

Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: