Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories
Reload this Page >

Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lazerlemonta at it again C6 kills GTS Viper and Mystery boosted Must Tang

Old 10-24-2018, 06:16 PM
10 Second Club

Lol....**** i bet your to dumb to even run your own truck
Old 10-24-2018, 07:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
well dd should man up and post the graph himself. And say how he likes averaging times....or at least mine. But we all know he's to much of a ***** to post it up now.

I'll count mine this evening. ....lol. post a pic to. So can the others. But my last 3 outings alone put me over 40 passes. So you better have far more than that or you may as well tap bitch.

i graduated in 90.....so yes i am older and wiser than you. My first passes was in the 80s.
This obviously makes you very mad. Lol.

Ok. Lol. You first. It's more than that. DD has prolly lost or thrown away more than he's kept. Some people keep all their slips some don't. Don't forget that extra 10 years you got on me. Or is that a stip against you?

Actually glad to hear you graduated. Wiser? Look.. no matter how many more time slips you have, or how much faster your car is, or how much longer it took you, you are still just a conceited little child. Lol.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lol....**** i bet your to dumb to even run your own truck
Whatever you say housebitch 😂
Old 10-24-2018, 09:08 PM
8 Second Club

that's ok....it's not a race car. And it's still made more passes than your 1.5 cars.

why would you want to see a redlight slip with neither car on it's best pass......lol. i know. I also know your a bitch.

Hahah, no.
To see how much red light Philly considered a "day"?

i don't tell erryone their combo is ****.......i do you because your combo is ****.

Yes you do

dd likes to average times. I'm sure you've seen his graphs bitch. Why don't he average erryones? Cause he just like you are a bitch.
Where have I averaged your times?...
Originally Posted by BlkMach1 View Post
Another pissed off Dug rant post.
She never stops. Always weepy vag syndrome.
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Ok ok. You got me. Almost erryone. Lol.

Graphs? Uhh sorry. Why don't you ask him?

Your reading/comprehension is very low. I stated at least two times I have counted my slips. Do you expect me to tell you the number? Heck this is your dumb idea. You first dork. My first slip is from 1998. Not even out of high school yet. You probably graduated, if possible, before I was even born. Lol.
This one that I never made and Hiollary knows I didn't make, but yet continues to lie about that? LOL

it's islanders idea. Ask him.

i have running cars and self employed.

yea if you can drive a rig a monkey can. There is no doubt about that. It's not like the trucking industry is full of Americas finest.

well dd should man up and post the graph himself. And say how he likes averaging times....or at least mine. But we all know he's to much of a ***** to post it up now.

I'll count mine this evening. ....lol. post a pic to. So can the others. But my last 3 outings alone put me over 40 passes. So you better have far more than that or you may as well tap bitch.

i graduated in 90.....so yes i am older and wiser than you. My first passes was in the 80s.
Read above Hiollary. No need to lie...
Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post
Poor Doug are you a self employed house bitch congratulations bro
Ouch!
This obviously makes you very mad. Lol.

Ok. Lol. You first. It's more than that. DD has prolly lost or thrown away more than he's kept. Some people keep all their slips some don't. Don't forget that extra 10 years you got on me. Or is that a stip against you?

Actually glad to hear you graduated. Wiser? Look.. no matter how many more time slips you have, or how much faster your car is, or how much longer it took you, you are still just a conceited little child. Lol.
I bet Hiollary has lots of 10 second or faster slips from the last 4 years....
Old 10-24-2018, 09:10 PM
10 Second Club

I tell you what....we"ll both pm hammer the numbers. That way no one upping. Hammer alreafy knows my count.

Nothing conceited about be. I'm just very factual based.

btw....i only counted the camaro slips since you said you started in 98. Just to keep it fair. The camaro is a 99.....so you have a year advantage. But I'll have another 50 in my pocket if you want to count all my vehicles plus passes i made in other people's cars.

I'm not mad at all. You whine about the 10 yrs i have on you.....but yet according to you guys I've been retired for 5yrs now. So really i only have 5 yrs on you.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033 View Post
She never stops. Always weepy vag syndrome.

This one that I never made and Hiollary knows I didn't make, but yet continues to lie about that? LOL

Read above Hiollary. No need to lie...

Ouch!

I bet Hiollary has lots of 10 second or faster slips from the last 4 years....
once you post the graph so many times it becomes yours dipshit. I mean you must like it or you wouldn't post it. Own it bitch.

my mustang wouldn't go 10s or i woulda had a few more. But....no reason to change the narrative here. Count yo slips biatch. Remember i don't race so you should really just stop crying and post up your count. But you won't.....you'll only cry like usual.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
8 Second Club

once you post the graph so many times it becomes yours dipshit. I mean you must like it or you wouldn't post it. Own it bitch.....
Hahahahah....and LOLOLOL.

So if you post something multiple times that means you made and own it? What kinda left wing thinking is that? wow!

PS.

Willizm get credit for the above, I never made it for Hiollary.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

You continually post it. Own it...don't be a bitch about it and try to pass it off. Your true colors right therrrr. It's how you are.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:26 PM
8 Second Club

You continually post it. Own it...don't be a bitch about it and try to pass it off. Your true colors right therrrr. It's how you are.
I never made this though ma'am. I do like how it catches you in a lie though. hahahaha

Old 10-24-2018, 09:34 PM
10 Second Club

Idc who made it. You post it more than anyone. So it's yours at that point.

It didn't catch me in anything. Only thing goin on hete is you constantly creating bullshit.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

So you got a low 11s car I guess thatís not to bad for the mods 😂
Old 10-25-2018, 07:30 AM
8 Second Club

Idc who made it. You post it more than anyone. So it's yours at that point.

It didn't catch me in anything. Only thing goin on hete is you constantly creating bullshit.
Read the top...

0.4? 11.39 - 10.95 = ?

Don't even need your timing error pass to catch you in a lie here. Ooops

Like I said, Hiollary is so far left she thinks she's right. lol
Old 10-25-2018, 10:39 AM
10 Second Club

There is no lie there. Only your lack of understanding that is borderline retardation. In order for how you think to be true the car woukda had to go 10.3 one time(hence 1 pass faster .4 faster than all the others)....not have a array ofvgood and bad passes especially on a no prep drive in street car day. But you can't contemplate this because you're a ******* **** stirring bitch.

It is really hard to comprehend just how ******* stupid you are.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:23 PM
11 Second Club

Oh I remember that thingy. Lol. Thought it was pretty cool how it showed all the times/speeds of your runs. Never saw any averaging done though. What was averaged? 60', 330', 1/4, speed? It's easy to tell the timing error slip so keep that out. Or, what the heck throw it in to help the average a bit. Lol.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:30 PM
11 Second Club

There is no lie there. Only your lack of understanding that is borderline retardation. In order for how you think to be true the car woukda had to go 10.3 one time(hence 1 pass faster .4 faster than all the others)....not have a array ofvgood and bad passes especially on a no prep drive in street car day. But you can't contemplate this because you're a ******* **** stirring bitch.

It is really hard to comprehend just how ******* stupid you are.
Woah there little buddie. So now you cut a 1.26 60', in your non drag setup, bolt on motor, on a non prepped surface?? Wowzers!! You should be on street outlawz lol.
Old 10-25-2018, 02:40 PM
10 Second Club

Oh I remember that thingy. Lol. Thought it was pretty cool how it showed all the times/speeds of your runs. Never saw any averaging done though. What was averaged? 60', 330', 1/4, speed? It's easy to tell the timing error slip so keep that out. Or, what the heck throw it in to help the average a bit. Lol.
ohhh....so you remember now after lying about never seeing it. How convenient ms nancy peslosi

Woah there little buddie. So now you cut a 1.26 60', in your non drag setup, bolt on motor, on a non prepped surface?? Wowzers!! You should be on street outlawz lol.
that's what it was. With that said the track wasn't terrible because of the superstock even held there previously.

btw....you send your count to hammer yet?
Old 10-25-2018, 05:49 PM
11 Second Club

ohhh....so you remember now after lying about never seeing it. How convenient ms nancy peslosi

that's what it was. With that said the track wasn't terrible because of the superstock even held there previously.

btw....you send your count to hammer yet?
Oh I was lying? Lol. So I should remember his "graph" that isn't even his? There is no averaging done with those times/that "graph". It's a list of runs & times. If so what was the average? So who was lying?? Lol. I know why it makes you mad. No care is given to you calling my car a 12 sec car. **** call it a 13 sec car. No bother.

No. I will say that was a nice thing saying you will go from 99 to make it much more even. What is this about anyway? Just that you have more time slips than me? Does this help with your ego?
Old 10-25-2018, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

Idc really.....you idiots are the ones that say people don't race and dumb **** like that. So post it up...send it to hammer. Whatever....idc.....bow out if you want.

Just the same circle of **** with you morons.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

Idc really.....you idiots are the ones that say people don't race and dumb **** like that. So post it up...send it to hammer. Whatever....idc.....bow out if you want.

Just the same circle of **** with you morons.
What the heck? Why do you refer to me as "you idiots". Also who do I say that too? I don't race at the track much. I have though. How bout you bow out. Or be a man & just ask me. Instead of making a childish game. Oh wise one.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:49 AM
8 Second Club

I guess some women keep all their 11 second and slower slips even though they are retired....while I'm over here throwing away 8 second slips. Hahahaha

WTF?

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: