NOLA Peeps. Lets race - Page 3 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

NOLA Peeps. Lets race

Old 11-06-2018, 04:03 PM
  #41  
"I MAID THEESE"
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Mavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,322
Default

I said around 125 lol I havnt made a full pass with this setup. Ive run with h/c c6z's
Mavn is offline  
Old 11-06-2018, 04:17 PM
  #42  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 626
Default

Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
Pretty simple. 125 not getting it done.
That should be an easy W then....... Can't always predict how things will go down on the street.
Chris25 is online now  
Old 11-06-2018, 04:39 PM
  #43  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by Mavn View Post
I said around 125 lol I havnt made a full pass with this setup. Ive run with h/c c6z's
Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
That should be an easy W then....... Can't always predict how things will go down on the street.
Lmao ok.
automach1 is online now  
Old 11-06-2018, 04:43 PM
  #44  
"I MAID THEESE"
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Mavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,322
Default

Ill hook my nitrous up and run you in a few weeks if it makes you feel better.
Mavn is offline  
Old 11-06-2018, 04:49 PM
  #45  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by Mavn View Post
Ill hook my nitrous up and run you in a few weeks if it makes you feel better.
Sounds good. Mine should be ready not to long after that. There is a nice place to run over here.
automach1 is online now  
Old 11-06-2018, 05:03 PM
  #46  
"I MAID THEESE"
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Mavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,322
Default

Sounds like a plan to me
Mavn is offline  
Old 11-06-2018, 06:59 PM
  #47  
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Kfxguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,061
Default

Sounds like i need to finish getting my **** lined out and put some boost to it
Kfxguy is offline  
Old 11-06-2018, 07:23 PM
  #48  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by Kfxguy View Post
Sounds like i need to finish getting my **** lined out and put some boost to it
Do it and bring some friends
automach1 is online now  
Old 11-06-2018, 08:27 PM
  #49  
10 Second Club
 
big hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: over dere
Posts: 3,071
Default

Hello
big hammer is offline  
Old 11-06-2018, 09:48 PM
  #50  
"I MAID THEESE"
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Mavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,322
Default

Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
Hello
Hello rod . I'm trying to race people but no one wants to
Mavn is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 03:32 AM
  #51  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (14)
 
Detoxx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Woodward Avenue
Posts: 7,230
Default

Are you staying in the area still or gone? I can try to get you hooked up with some fast cars in the area.
Detoxx03 is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 09:53 AM
  #52  
"I MAID THEESE"
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Mavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,322
Default

Originally Posted by Detoxx03 View Post
Are you staying in the area still or gone? I can try to get you hooked up with some fast cars in the area.
I live here now man. ! In in Metairie. I just wanna meet some car dudes and get some rolls!
Mavn is offline  
Old 11-07-2018, 03:21 PM
  #53  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (14)
 
Detoxx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Woodward Avenue
Posts: 7,230
Default

Originally Posted by Mavn View Post
I live here now man. ! In in Metairie. I just wanna meet some car dudes and get some rolls!
Ok well **** you can go to Da Pad any day of the week if you want dig racing. The lakefront on the weekends always has cars that will do both but yeah I can always hit my friends up to try and meet up with you
for some runs.
Detoxx03 is offline  
Old 11-08-2018, 02:27 PM
  #54  
"I MAID THEESE"
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Mavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,322
Default

Originally Posted by Detoxx03 View Post


Ok well **** you can go to Da Pad any day of the week if you want dig racing. The lakefront on the weekends always has cars that will do both but yeah I can always hit my friends up to try and meet up with you
for some runs.
Im Down man!
Mavn is offline  
Old 11-09-2018, 10:59 PM
  #55  
10 Second Club
 
big hammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: over dere
Posts: 3,071
Default

Originally Posted by Mavn View Post
Hello rod . I'm trying to race people but no one wants to
coyotards is only fast on the internetís
big hammer is offline  
Old 11-15-2018, 02:31 AM
  #56  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (14)
 
Detoxx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Woodward Avenue
Posts: 7,230
Default

People will be riding out to BR Saturday for street car revolution. Meet is at Twin Peaks.
Detoxx03 is offline  


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: