Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

H/C/I Stall Trans AM LS1 vs RS3 (video)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 09:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Never even got a chance to step on it. It was literally one mile from my house....and i coasted down my hill to the main road for 1/2 that. Turned to junk instantly....lol

What happened to yours?
so you talk **** to me and troll me when im talking to someone else like you live in a force field and nobody can touch you, and everything you touch blows the **** up.

ive been building every make since 1984. nissan, toyota, mazda, dodge, chevrolet, ford, cadillac, pontiac ram air, various modular ford, etc. every last engine has great compression balance, every last engine LASTS for years.

from stock 4 cylinder rebuilds, to nitrous, blown, and turbo charged max effort engines. all of them run perfect and make great power or run like factory new. your punk *** has crate engines or stock engines and you pop the **** out of all of them and talk ****.

that's why im serious doug, if i see you put them up and there is nothing to say, you are getting the *** kicking you need to shut the **** up. im serious. you will know when you see me 6'5" 315lbs. red head UK camo hat. you are getting thumped. if you pull i carry too. take the *** whoopin. then show respect you ****.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Never even got a chance to step on it. It was literally one mile from my house....and i coasted down my hill to the main road for 1/2 that. Turned to junk instantly....lol

What happened to yours?
I bought a short block, a 403 ls2. It made less than 300 rwhp lol.Cam timing ended up being the culprit, it makes over 500 now. Got it fixed just in time to put it up for the winter lol
Old 12-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Boryke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIesFck_ZDg

RS3 - 93 Map, Catless mid, CTS Intake. Stock wheels and tires (wheel hop ugh), passenger
LS1 Trans Am - Ported 5.3 heads, cam, 3400 stall, 18" ET Street radials, 430rwhp / 409 tq

Trans AM gets the break
rs3 is impressive, what size can is in that Trans Am? Sounds kinda mild.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator
so you talk **** to me and troll me when im talking to someone else like you live in a force field and nobody can touch you, and everything you touch blows the **** up.

ive been building every make since 1984. nissan, toyota, mazda, dodge, chevrolet, ford, cadillac, pontiac ram air, various modular ford, etc. every last engine has great compression balance, every last engine LASTS for years.

from stock 4 cylinder rebuilds, to nitrous, blown, and turbo charged max effort engines. all of them run perfect and make great power or run like factory new. your punk *** has crate engines or stock engines and you pop the **** out of all of them and talk ****.

that's why im serious doug, if i see you put them up and there is nothing to say, you are getting the *** kicking you need to shut the **** up. im serious. you will know when you see me 6'5" 315lbs. red head UK camo hat. you are getting thumped. if you pull i carry too. take the *** whoopin. then show respect you ****.
Man some people sure can't handle the internet. In all honesty man you need to calm that **** down ain't nothing on this site worth threatening someone's life.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator

i ain't worried about your hog ***. Any reach you might have is negated by a 50" waist.

How can you say errything i touch blows up when my ls6 ran good enough to drag all your junk for 16yrs and 90k miles. Ooohh....cause you a liberal *** bitch and need to create another talking point.

How bout posting up something of your own wif out google involved.

You tough enough to shot me ehh. Already shows you a poosay. 6' 5" and gotta pack heat.....shows you skeer't already.

Originally Posted by spikestang
I bought a short block, a 403 ls2. It made less than 300 rwhp lol.Cam timing ended up being the culprit, it makes over 500 now. Got it fixed just in time to put it up for the winter lol
well atleast that was a easy fix....lol

Last edited by HioSSilver; 12-08-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had no idea!

http://www.audiboost.com/content.php...n-the-1-4-mile

Dayam
Old 12-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Teching In

i ain't worried about your hog ***. Any reach you might have is negated by a 50" waist.

How can you say errything i touch blows up when my ls6 ran good enough to drag all your junk for 16yrs and 90k miles. Ooohh....cause you a liberal *** bitch and need to create another talking point.

How bout posting up something of your own wif out google involved.

You tough enough to shot me ehh. Already shows you a poosay. 6' 5" and gotta pack heat.....shows you skeer't already.

well atleast that was a easy fix....lol
the fix was easy, the month's trying to figure it out was the pain, lol
Old 12-09-2018, 12:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ForceFedC5
yes. but it's going to be every turbo performance car with more than 4 cylinders. audi, kia, merc 430amg, bmw x35, porsche carrera, etc. without forced induction, a NA v8 cant compete.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:47 PM
10 Second Club

You get that from your import site?

last i checked na v8s have been in that area for years and beyond. All that **** you mentioned lacks the tractibility of a v8....they're light switch. They're either off or on and they're vastly more complex and expensive. Now errythang is goin that route because the turbo is more powerful than the engine.....managing the turbo is the trick. You're actually driving the power adder in the end. The engine is only a way to affix the power adder to the transmission.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

You get that from your import site?

last i checked na v8s have been in that area for years and beyond. All that **** you mentioned lacks the tractibility of a v8....they're light switch. They're either off or on and they're vastly more complex and expensive. Now errythang is goin that route because the turbo is more powerful than the engine.....managing the turbo is the trick. You're actually driving the power adder in the end. The engine is only a way to affix the power adder to the transmission.
Duhg you sound like a tard. Oh and that big paragraph about your motors was a huge waste of time. **** happens.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

Stfu soslo.....you the only mf'r in here besides assin that struhgles* to to leave the 12s wif 500ish whp.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:07 PM
11 Second Club

Stfu soslo.....you the only mf'r in here besides assin that struhgles* to to leave the 12s wif 500ish whp.
Lol. Hey rather than make it easy with gears or a hole saw. You got to work for that eleven slip in my car. But you could prolly run tens in it just if you were driving.. right?
Old 12-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It always makes my day to come on here and see Doug deflating the ********* of the same select number of fucktards on this site. Its obviously obvious that the crew runs this place.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
It always makes my day to come on here and see Doug deflating the ********* of the same select number of fucktards on this site. Its obviously obvious that the crew runs this place.
Lol. It's obviously obvious who gargles ********* & says he runs nines with no slips.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Lol. It's obviously obvious who gargles ********* & says he runs nines with no slips.
I'd run 9 circles around your slow *** cobbled together piece of monkey **** motor, bitchtits.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

It blows my mind that anybody honestly cares so much about what somebody else says on the internet that they will make personal threats and act all macho.

Like seriously, LPS fer dayz.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:15 AM
Staging Lane

Stop hijacking my thread with your insecurity and respect the RS3 dragging that LS1.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Lol. Hey rather than make it easy with gears or a hole saw. You got to work for that eleven slip in my car. But you could prolly run tens in it just if you were driving.. right?
if it don't i can figure out why.....unlike you.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Stop hijacking my thread with your insecurity and respect the RS3 dragging that LS1.
Must be new here lol you posted in SRK it always turns into 30 pages of unrelated commentary.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Teching In

how big was the cam in that trans am?