How do the large cube LSx motors do against the Terminator Cobra's? - Page 7 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > RACING DEPARTMENT > Street Racing & Kill Stories
Reload this Page >

How do the large cube LSx motors do against the Terminator Cobra's?

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

How do the large cube LSx motors do against the Terminator Cobra's?

 
Old 01-12-2019, 10:28 AM
  #121  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Cody ran 12.0x at 119mph. With a pullied stock blower, other bolt ons/offs and slicks. Its on here somewhere, from back around 2013. If i had to guess, it's somewhere in the first BS thread. Cody you're a ****** idiot lol
Wrong.
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:30 AM
  #122  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

Do you think that people dont remember this ****? I certainly do. Or did you manage to block out that painful track outing?
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:36 AM
  #123  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Do you think that people dont remember this ****? I certainly do. Or did you manage to block out that painful track outing?
Wrong
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:41 AM
  #124  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
Wrong
Wrong
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:50 AM
  #125  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Wrong
Proof?
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 11:38 AM
  #126  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 654
Default

Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
Proof?

Chris25 is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:38 PM
  #127  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
Proof?
I'll find it eventually. Takes awhile to sift through a 40,000+ post thread.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:42 PM
  #128  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
I'll find it eventually. Takes awhile to sift through a 40,000+ post thread.
Wrong
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:43 PM
  #129  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
How is the stepchild running?
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:45 PM
  #130  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Default

How ironic that you're searching through 40K plus posts to find something that makes automach1 look like a liar. The so-called puppet master dances.
Turdinator is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:48 PM
  #131  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

I just read where cody said, 6 years ago, he could beat a H/C/I N2O C5Z. In his "autozone" airfilter ONLY 07 gt500...

Holy **** what an idiot.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 12:51 PM
  #132  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
How ironic that you're searching through 40K plus posts to find something that makes automach1 look like a liar. The so-called puppet master dances.
Its fun reading old threads. I could reread your old threads about how you put 6 cars on a FBO LS1 in your cammed and pullied GTP...from a roll to boot Or the one about how you wrecked your SRT4 in the Walmart parking lot. You're just as much of an inbred as cody boy is.
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:00 PM
  #133  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Its fun reading old threads. I could reread your old threads about how you put 6 cars on a FBO LS1 in your cammed and pullied GTP...from a roll to boot Or the one about how you wrecked your SRT4 in the Walmart parking lot. You're just as much of an inbred as cody boy is.
You could, you could also read the one were you claimed that no LS1 is a match for your 3.8. Or the one where you argued that FWD was better for drag racing than RWD. Or the one were you claimed to be proficient in martial arts and threatened to slip your Benchmade into someone's gut. Or the one were you claimed to be racing your Mystic Z28 on video, but it was actually the PO. Or the thread where you had to email a heart felt apology to a guy who threatened to report you to the police because you threatened to burn down a man's house with his family asleep inside. You're the king of troll threads, you're the king of being a vile human being, I could never compete.

The threads you should really read through are the ones where people call you out, mostly because you find a way to not be in those threads.
Turdinator is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:16 PM
  #134  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
I just read where cody said, 6 years ago, he could beat a H/C/I N2O C5Z. In his "autozone" airfilter ONLY 07 gt500...

Holy **** what an idiot.
Wrong
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:37 PM
  #135  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (1)
 
Chris25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 654
Default

Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
How is the stepchild running?
Not bad man going to add a factory lsa blower here soon see how it runs on factory boost.....
Chris25 is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:39 PM
  #136  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by Chris25 View Post
Not bad man going to add a factory lsa blower here soon see how it runs on factory boost.....
Better pulley it down if you want to beat them LBO gt500s
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:48 PM
  #137  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by Turdinator View Post
You could, you could also read the one were you claimed that no LS1 is a match for your 3.8. Or the one where you argued that FWD was better for drag racing than RWD. Or the one were you claimed to be proficient in martial arts and threatened to slip your Benchmade into someone's gut. Or the one were you claimed to be racing your Mystic Z28 on video, but it was actually the PO. Or the thread where you had to email a heart felt apology to a guy who threatened to report you to the police because you threatened to burn down a man's house with his family asleep inside. You're the king of troll threads, you're the king of being a vile human being, I could never compete.

The threads you should really read through are the ones where people call you out, mostly because you find a way to not be in those threads.
Lets see all those threads?

Jake wins again!!
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:51 PM
  #138  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

Originally Posted by automach1 View Post
Wrong
Oh, what's this then, cuckboy?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...trous-c5z.html
RedFuryZ28 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 03:17 PM
  #139  
Teching In
 
automach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South MS
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28 View Post
Wrong.
automach1 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 03:19 PM
  #140  
Teching In
 
RedFuryZ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 17
Default

That's you being a complete moron lmao
RedFuryZ28 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: