Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Amag fatness vs some stuff

Old 01-13-2019, 06:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Stock rods stock crank how built is it? Not like it's getting a aftermarket crank or rods. Cnc heads gm did. Forged flat top with valve reliefs actually will give less compression than a oe ls6. Tighter chambers and thinner head gasket will give a net gain tho.

More of a update as if the 5.7 woulda evolved a bit.

Don't yall know the difference of a full build vs a refresh with a couple upgrades?
Old 01-13-2019, 09:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Stock rods stock crank how built is it? Not like it's getting a aftermarket crank or rods. Cnc heads gm did. Forged flat top with valve reliefs actually will give less compression than a oe ls6. Tighter chambers and thinner head gasket will give a net gain tho.

More of a update as if the 5.7 woulda evolved a bit.

Don't yall know the difference of a full build vs a refresh with a couple upgrades?
Guess mine is also a semi build.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
No you're just semi retarded. There's a reason why there's no NA pustangs on here. They can't get the job done. Just like your POS MachNONE.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

post up what it is
Old 01-14-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

post up what it is
Check sig.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:51 AM
10 Second Club

You have no sig. You coulda just answered.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:50 AM
Teching In

all your stock HC ls6 are belong to hio
Old 01-14-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by whiskeygoat
all your stock hc ls6 are belong to hio
a/s/l ?
Old 01-14-2019, 04:31 PM
Banned

You have no sig. You coulda just answered.
My semi build
- Factory 5.4 Triton block - Factory 5.4 Triton crank - Factory heads
- MMP custom cams.- Unported 2650 TVS
- Factory 8.8 - Factory ECU - Factory 6060
- Seats 4
Old 01-15-2019, 08:16 AM
10 Second Club

So you're not running rods or pistons......interesting

you act like running some factory **** is something special.....I'm running all that factory **** and then some.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

So wait, my fox is max effort fully built, but has bone stock bottom end and block, but project one hood hinge 2.0 is "semi built" because.....?? doug's feels don't feel like good feels when he admits it's a built aftermarket bottom end motor swap?

The logic monster strikes again. It's actually hilarious and very fitting now that he's in a position where he has to do major mods and upgrades to fix his car, because his car - by his own definition, has a built bottom end now, with aftermarket parts for induction and is likely going to use an aftermarket cam. Looks like that Chevy won't have any Chevy left
Old 01-16-2019, 08:11 AM
10 Second Club

Logic monster would say "hey dumbass i never said you were built or semi built". What logic monster has said is "your max effort h/c with aftermarket heads"

When is a new set of pistons a full built aftermarket motor? Don't let the dumbass monster inside you consume you.

I've already splained what my engine will be. I almost even used a gm cam but a friend gave me theirs. I'll have gmpp ported heads. Unlike you....you completely deserted furd when it comes to anything that let the engine breathe.

Besides.....your max effort h/c furd is way way off bolt on gm stuff. So keep crying.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:29 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

This is good information.

Now I know my 5.4L truck motor isn't even close to being fully built. Ford block, crank, heads....ect.

PS. The new rule about one power adder if sharing same tube is good too!
Old 01-16-2019, 09:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033

Now I know my 5.4L truck motor isn't even close to being fully built. Ford block, crank, heads....ect.

Rules here are fluid.........
Old 01-16-2019, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

You are comparing a 20 year old newer bigger GM motor to the Ford. That is a bit unfair. These days there are head cam foxes with 302 based motors faster than worm too no offense to him. There were still things he could do to keep it DD friendly too and go faster some of which I think he did but didn't run car. But an LS3 power 5th gen will always have an upper hand vs a 302 based motor..its newer and bigger. He wanted a 4 eye fox and to run 11s on motor. Does that mean its a failure comparing to a guy with a 720 running low 10s stock?? Of course not.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Ford stopped using pushrod motors in stangs in 1995. So you don't see Ford OEM stuff competing with GM late 2000 stuff. That is why you need the aftermarket. It won't be cheap using SBF but you can compete.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:55 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Duhg lands in a load of **** again. Trying to make up stip rules for only himself. Then realizes it's not just for duhg. A huge part of the racing world is "semi built". I also have a GM block, along with a bunch of other GM parts, so semi build here. Not fully built doofus.

PS. As we've found a trans can be a power adder. You're running a power adder with your FP trans. Duh.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Banned

So you're not running rods or pistons......interesting

you act like running some factory **** is something special.....I'm running all that factory **** and then some.
Originally Posted by snake95
So wait, my fox is max effort fully built, but has bone stock bottom end and block, but project one hood hinge 2.0 is "semi built" because.....?? doug's feels don't feel like good feels when he admits it's a built aftermarket bottom end motor swap?

The logic monster strikes again. It's actually hilarious and very fitting now that he's in a position where he has to do major mods and upgrades to fix his car, because his car - by his own definition, has a built bottom end now, with aftermarket parts for induction and is likely going to use an aftermarket cam. Looks like that Chevy won't have any Chevy left
Lmao well said. My car is much more mild than Dougs face plated built 9" built motor swapped car. He is left with hardly nothing that came with the car when it originally left the assemble line. Ever sad.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033

More deets. You furd guys seem to be avoiding saying anything about your rods or pistons. I've been very transparent while yall act like dems.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
You are comparing a 20 year old newer bigger GM motor to the Ford. That is a bit unfair. These days there are head cam foxes with 302 based motors faster than worm too no offense to him. There were still things he could do to keep it DD friendly too and go faster some of which I think he did but didn't run car. But an LS3 power 5th gen will always have an upper hand vs a 302 based motor..its newer and bigger. He wanted a 4 eye fox and to run 11s on motor. Does that mean its a failure comparing to a guy with a 720 running low 10s stock?? Of course not.
I agree.....furd has always had pissy *** engines.
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Duhg lands in a load of **** again. Trying to make up stip rules for only himself. Then realizes it's not just for duhg. A huge part of the racing world is "semi built". I also have a GM block, along with a bunch of other GM parts, so semi build here. Not fully built doofus.

PS. As we've found a trans can be a power adder. You're running a power adder with your FP trans. Duh.
only aftermarket part in my bottom end is pistons. You have a complete aftermarket bottom end......that i mopped with all stock parts. You are fo sho full built.

when did replacing the syncros become a power adder?

Lmao well said. My car is much more mild than Dougs face plated built 9" built motor swapped car. He is left with hardly nothing that came with the car when it originally left the assemble line. Ever sad.
He said dumb ****. I can see how you would agree with that all the while not answering questions on your own build.

my trans is a stock trans with the syncros replaced. I do have a built rear.....but so do you. So does islander.

my heads were cnc'd by gm. Was yours? What rods you running?

we can meet up and do a whole battery of tests if you really want to see which car is milder and more capable performance car. No stips.

my engine even breathes on it own with no help from the aftermarket pressure adjustment. Both autodumb and islander would be lucky to reach 400whp without the pressure adjuster.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

More deets. You furd guys seem to be avoiding saying anything about your rods or pistons. I've been very transparent while yall act like dems.

I agree.....furd has always had pissy *** engines.

only aftermarket part in my bottom end is pistons. You have a complete aftermarket bottom end......that i mopped with all stock parts. You are fo sho full built.

when did replacing the syncros become a power adder?

He said dumb ****. I can see how you would agree with that all the while not answering questions on your own build.

my trans is a stock trans with the syncros replaced. I do have a built rear.....but so do you. So does islander.

my heads were cnc'd by gm. Was yours? What rods you running?

we can meet up and do a whole battery of tests if you really want to see which car is milder and more capable performance car. No stips.

my engine even breathes on it own with no help from the aftermarket pressure adjustment. Both autodumb and islander would be lucky to reach 400whp without the pressure adjuster.
Of course his heads weren't cnc'd by GM hes got a Furd guy......

Search this Thread